- Indian forces try to stop separatists' march in Kashmir Updated: May-21-15 3:04 am
SRINAGAR, India - Hundreds of government forces with automatic weapons patrolled the streets of Indian Kashmir's main city to stop a rally by separatists to mark the anniversaries of the assassinations of two Kashmiri leaders.
- Ex-Lebanese minister sentenced over explosives' transport Updated: May-13-15 1:50 pm
BEIRUT - A Lebanese military court on Wednesday convicted a former minister on charges of plotting a wave of bombings at the behest of neighboring Syria and sentenced him to four-and-a-half years in prison.
- Israeli officials: Hamas military leader still alive Updated: Apr-30-15 2:34 pm
JERUSALEM - Israeli defense officials say they have concluded that Hamas' shadowy military chief is still alive - after an attempted Israeli assassination during last year's war in Gaza.
- Pence, others mark anniversary of Lincoln showing Updated: Apr-30-15 2:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence and others have marked the 150th anniversary of the day that President Abraham Lincoln's body lay at the Indiana Statehouse following his assassination.
- Councilor wouldn't be bothered if governor 'met his maker' Updated: Apr-29-15 12:19 pm
SCARBOROUGH, Maine - A city councilor says he's going to apologize to Gov. Paul LePage for saying during a public forum that he wouldn't be bothered if the Republican went "to see his maker."
- Ohio Statehouse marks 150th anniversary of Lincoln's repose Updated: Apr-25-15 1:49 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Statehouse is preparing for its part in 150th anniversary commemorations nationwide of Abraham Lincoln's assassination.