- Ferd Kaufman, longtime AP photographer, dead at 89 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:49 pm
DALLAS - Ferd Kaufman, an Associated Press photographer who was at Dallas police headquarters as authorities brought in President John F. Kennedy's assassin, has died in Texas. He was 89.
- Spain: 4 acquitted of attempted missile attacks on PM Updated: Feb-03-16 10:51 am
MADRID - Spain's National Court has acquitted four men of trying to use missiles to assassinate then-Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar on three occasions in 2001.
- DA tries to block retrial in deadly Nevada casino shooting Updated: Jan-21-16 4:18 am
RENO, Nevada - Prosecutors are urging Nevada's Supreme Court to reconsider its recent reversal of a murder and conspiracy conviction in a casino shootout between rival biker gangs that left one dead and three others wounded more than four years ago.
- The Latest: Thousands line South LA streets for parade Updated: Jan-19-16 12:19 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The latest on rallies, marches and speeches honoring the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. (all times local):
- Martin Luther King had complicated legacy on gun violence Updated: Jan-17-16 12:06 pm
Martin Luther King Jr. was surrounded by guns, even though he didn't like them.
- Teen charged in France over Jewish teacher attack Updated: Jan-13-16 4:18 pm
PARIS - A French judge has handed preliminary charges of "attempted assassination linked to a terrorist organization" to a machete-wielding teen who attacked a Jewish teacher.
- Jury finds Wisconsin man guilty of threatening Obama Updated: Jan-12-16 7:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A federal jury has convicted a Wisconsin man of making threats against President Barack Obama last summer.
- Man charged with shooting Boston officer held on $1.5M bail Updated: Jan-11-16 1:28 pm
BOSTON - A drug dealing suspect charged with shooting a policeman during a traffic stop was ordered held on $1.5 million bail at his arraignment Monday, and he shouted during court, "The officers tried to assassinate me!"
- Producers say Dallas welcomed Kennedy assassination project Updated: Jan-09-16 1:23 pm
PASADENA, California - Dallas residents welcomed filmmakers shooting Hulu's adaptation of Stephen King's novel "11.22.63" - at least until they stopped traffic in Dealey Plaza to re-enact President John F. Kennedy's ill-fated motorcade.