- New RFK papers show aftermath of brother's death Updated: Dec-05-13 5:36 pm
- Hezbollah commander killed outside home in Lebanon Updated: Dec-04-13 11:53 am
- Egypt: Morsi's links to jihadists probed Updated: Dec-03-13 2:36 am
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Nov-26-13 12:10 pm
- Bonfire dedicated to 1963 Aggie students Updated: Nov-25-13 9:34 pm
- Ford airport kicks off yearlong 50th celebration Updated: Nov-25-13 9:20 pm
- Photo of Ruby shooting Oswald still resonates Updated: Nov-23-13 5:51 pm
- Column: A nation grieves and the NFL plays on Updated: Nov-23-13 2:53 pm
- Robert F. Kennedy's assassin moves to new prison Updated: Nov-23-13 1:11 pm
- Powell native snapped photos of JFK assassination Updated: Nov-23-13 11:18 am
- Exhibit marks anniversary of JFK assassination Updated: Nov-23-13 8:58 am
- JFK's death overshadowed Ohio nursing home fire Updated: Nov-23-13 12:30 am
- Jazz visit JFK site a day before game in Dallas Updated: Nov-23-13 12:30 am
- Candlelight vigil pays tribute to slain officer Updated: Nov-22-13 10:06 pm
- Anniversary of JFK death brings sadness, solemnity Updated: Nov-22-13 9:01 pm
- JFK conspiracy theorists gather in Dallas Updated: Nov-22-13 5:59 pm
- In Boston, somber observances for JFK anniversary Updated: Nov-22-13 1:03 pm
- JFK 50th: Nation pauses to remember lost president Updated: Nov-22-13 12:44 pm
- AP PHOTOS: 'Then-and-now' images from Dallas Updated: Nov-22-13 12:21 pm
- Sister lays wreath at JFK grave at Arlington Updated: Nov-22-13 11:32 am
- Vt. governor orders flags lowered to honor JFK Updated: Nov-22-13 9:44 am
- NY's JFK High School honors slain president Updated: Nov-22-13 7:59 am
- Bush honors JFK on assassination anniversary Updated: Nov-22-13 6:40 am
- Illinois to mark JFK assassination anniversary Updated: Nov-22-13 6:08 am
- Japan admiringly remembers Kennedy 50 years later Updated: Nov-22-13 5:11 am
BOSTON - Newly released papers show that in the weeks and months following the assassination of president John F. Kennedy, brother Robert F. Kennedy and other family members fielded expressions of condolences from around the world while dealing with practical issues including the design of the president's permanent grave and how best to chronicle his life.
BEIRUT - Gunmen assassinated a senior Hezbollah commander after he parked his car in his apartment building's garage Wednesday in Lebanon's capital, a major breach of the Shiite militant group's security as it struggles to maintain multiple fronts while it fights alongside President Bashar Assad's forces in Syria.
CAIRO - During his year as president, Egypt's Mohammed Morsi cultivated ties with Islamic radicals, making them a key support for his rule by pardoning dozens of jailed militants, restraining the military from an all-out offensive against jihadis in Sinai and giving their hard-line sheiks a platform to spread their rhetoric.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Times, Munster. Nov. 26, 2013.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - In 1963, Texas A&M's annual bonfire was canceled after President John F. Kennedy's assassination in Dallas.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Officials at Gerald R. Ford International Airport in western Michigan are kicking off a yearlong celebration of the facility's 50th anniversary.
DENVER - Before Bob Jackson snapped one of the 20th century's most iconic news photos, the Dallas Times Herald photographer thought he had blown the chance of his career.
Americans grieved in front of their television sets on a brutally grim Sunday afternoon 50 years ago as a horse-drawn caisson took the body of President Kennedy from the White House to lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda.
SAN DIEGO - Sen. Robert F. Kennedy's assassin was moved to a new prison in California on the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Kennedy's brother, President John F. Kennedy.
POWELL, Wyoming - It's one of the most infamous moments in American history: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy 50 years ago Friday.
ALBANY, New York - The New York State Library exhibit marking the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's assassination will run through the end of the year.
TOLEDO, Ohio - While an anguished nation slept in the hours after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, flames tore through a nursing home in rural northern Ohio, killing 63 people in what remains one of the worst such fires in U.S. history.
DALLAS - The Utah Jazz visited the site of President John F. Kennedy's assassination a day before playing the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night.
DALLAS - Family and friends of a Dallas police officer shot dead by Lee Harvey Oswald shortly after President John F. Kennedy's assassination paid tribute to the officer with a candlelight vigil.
DALLAS - It was the same time, 12:30 p.m., Friday, Nov. 22. It was the same place, downtown Dallas.
DALLAS - The subject of much debate for a half-century, President John F. Kennedy's assassination remains for some a treasure trove of unanswered questions. Friday's anniversary attracted academics, history buffs and conspiracy-minded activists to the city for another round of conversation.
BOSTON - Many in Boston took time Friday to remember John F. Kennedy, whose legacy looms large in the city.
DALLAS - Fifty years after John F. Kennedy fell victim to an assassin's bullet while visiting Texas with his wife, people at home and abroad paused Friday to remember the 35th president of the United States. Collected here are memories of the slain president, details from the day of his death and live updates from the memorial service at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.
NEW YORK - Scenes from Dallas related to the assassination of John F. Kennedy are seared into the memories of people around the world - Dealey Plaza, the Texas Book Depository, the "grassy knoll," the corridor of the city police headquarters where Lee Harvey Oswald met his end.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Bagpipes played, a British cavalry officer stood guard and a flame burned steady as it has for 50 years at President John F. Kennedy's grave at Arlington National Cemetery.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin is ordering that all flags in the state be lowered to half-staff as part of a Day of Remembrance to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy.
CHEEKTOWAGA, New York - The suburban Buffalo high school that was the first in the U.S. to be named after John F. Kennedy is honoring the nation's 35th president on the 50th anniversary of his assassination.
DALLAS - Former President George W. Bush has remembered John F. Kennedy as a defender of liberty.
CHICAGO - Illinois will mark the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's assassination with a moment of silence and flags flying at half-staff.
TOKYO - Japanese fans of President John F. Kennedy took photos with his portrait, folded paper cranes and watched his inaugural ceremony on a monitor Friday to express admiration on the 50th anniversary of his assassination.