- Mazdzer wins silver medal for US in World Cup luge Updated: Dec-07-13 12:11 am
- Germans win doubles luge, team relay Updated: Nov-24-13 9:36 am
- World Cup Luge Results Updated: Nov-23-13 10:09 am
- Germany's Geisenberger wins World Cup opener Updated: Nov-16-13 10:32 am
- Pain-free and happy, Clukey ready for luge season Updated: Nov-15-13 4:12 pm
WHISTLER, British Columbia - Chris Mazdzer of the United States won his first World Cup medal Friday night, finishing second to Germany's Felix Loch and giving the Americans their first podium finish on the circuit in nearly seven years.
IGLS, Austria - Toni Eggert and Sascha Benecken edged fellow Germans Tobias Wendl and Tobias Arlt on Sunday to win a World Cup luge doubles race.
1. Felix Loch, Germany, 1:40.878 (50.495-50.383).
LILLEHAMMER, Norway - If anyone is going to beat the German women in a World Cup luge race, two perfect runs are pretty much required.
For Julia Clukey, the last Olympic season was unforgettable, for both the best and worst kind of reasons.