- Gaffney's return to Stanford exceeds expectations Updated: Dec-02-13 6:36 pm
- Strong finish propels Sun Devils into title game Updated: Dec-02-13 5:43 pm
- Florida St, Ohio St take top 2 spots in BCS Updated: Dec-01-13 9:02 pm
- Stanford, Arizona State set for Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-01-13 8:41 pm
- Stakes high for OSU and MSU in Big Ten title game Updated: Dec-01-13 6:52 pm
- Sun Devils race past Arizona, 58-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 2:09 am
- No. 8 Stanford holds off No. 25 Notre Dame, 27-20 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:23 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Notre Dame, Stanford familiar with each other Updated: Nov-28-13 12:29 pm
- There's still pride on the line in the Civil War Updated: Nov-27-13 5:48 pm
- Steady seniors help Andersen lead No. 14 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-25-13 6:30 pm
- Pac-12 championship matchup set Updated: Nov-24-13 4:50 pm
- No. 5 Stanford focused on USC, not BCS standings Updated: Nov-12-13 6:10 pm
- Fla. football player rises to stardom, falls hard Updated: Nov-09-13 1:08 am
- No. 6 Stanford holds off No. 2 Oregon 26-20 Updated: Nov-08-13 1:51 am
STANFORD, California - Tyler Gaffney attended last year's Pac-12 championship game as a fan, milling around the sidelines at Stanford Stadium before kickoff and spending the rest of the night in the stands.
TEMPE, Arizona - The knock on Arizona State the past few years was that it couldn't finish, whether it was in a tight game or at the end of a season after a strong start.
Florida State and Ohio State are in position to play for the BCS national championship, though Auburn and Missouri are close enough behind in the BCS standings to put pressure on the Buckeyes.
STANFORD, California - The Pac-12 title game matchup has been set for a week. Now so is the location.
Stakes will be high for No. 2 Ohio State and No. 10 Michigan State in the Big Ten championship game - though there might be some cool consolation prizes for the loser.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State turned the Territorial Cup into a runaway.
STANFORD, California - Tangible evidence of a job well done.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
STANFORD, California - Even though his parents and younger sister showed up for Stanford's game at Notre Dame last year, Cardinal cornerback Alex Carter never felt his team had the full support of his family.
Asked about the significance of the Civil War, Oregon's Marcus Mariota at first gave the stock answer that it's just another game. But then the sophomore quarterback turned thoughtful.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The game plan for No. 14 Wisconsin for Thanksgiving Day sounds simple: Practice early, then feed the Badgers.
TUCSON, Arizona - Oregon was in control of the Pac-12 North until it lost to Stanford. The Cardinal put the Ducks in charge by losing to Southern California, only to get it right back when Oregon lost to Arizona.
STANFORD, California - If Stanford coach David Shaw had his way, there would be an eight-team playoff this season. The champions from the six major conferences - SEC, Pac-12, ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and the American Athletic - would automatically qualify, and there would be two at-large bids.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Very early in the usual debriefing, Spruce Creek High football coach Rocky Yocam remembers asking one of his assistants, "How'd Jermaine do?"
STANFORD, California - Stanford squashed Oregon's national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Florida State might want to send the Cardinal a thank you card.