- Vermont homeowners concerned about pipeline Updated: Mar-07-14 6:20 pm
- Eminent domain bill may make state pay court costs Updated: Mar-04-14 6:41 pm
- Aberdeen trying to return federal court to city Updated: Mar-04-14 3:43 pm
- Eminent domain letters sent to Vt. homeowners Updated: Feb-20-14 7:31 am
- House panel hears eminent domain bill Updated: Feb-19-14 9:05 pm
- A western wrinkle on eminent domain Updated: Feb-17-14 1:13 am
- Family fights to keep riverfront land Updated: Feb-13-14 8:28 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Monkton homeowner Maren Vasatka was among several Vermonters who received notice from Vermont Gas recently about the potential use of eminent domain to make way for a natural gas line. And she's not happy about it.
BOISE, Idaho - A plan to provide financial relief for Idahoans who successfully fight the government's seizure of their land under eminent domain is headed to the Senate floor.
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Workers soon will begin installing a new fire sprinkler system in the old federal courthouse in Aberdeen in hopes that the renovation will help return court proceedings to the Hub City.
MONKTON, Vermont - Four homeowners in the Vermont town of Monkton say Vermont Gas Systems has told them it will use eminent domain to build a pipeline through their properties if negotiations for an easement fail.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A Kentucky bill that would protect landowners from having their land seized for a pipeline to pump natural gas liquids has received its first committee hearing.
BRECKENRIDGE, Colorado - The view from the deck of the small, century-old cabin was a dream come true for Andy and Ceil Barrie -- a sweeping panorama of 13,000 and 14,000-foot peaks towering above the forest of centuries-old bristlecone pines.
HASTINGS, Minnesota - A family is fighting to hold onto their 10 acres of prime riverfront property near Hastings.