- Kentucky F Lee to return for sophomore season Updated: Apr-18-14 4:47 pm
- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood entering NBA draft Updated: Apr-18-14 2:30 pm
- Duke freshman Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 6:14 pm
- Kentucky coach Calipari awaits players' decisions Updated: Apr-17-14 4:44 pm
- Wildcats G James Young to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 4:42 pm
- Nuggets staying home for first time in decade Updated: Apr-17-14 3:00 pm
- UCLA's Jordan Adams to return for junior season Updated: Apr-17-14 2:38 pm
- ASU's Carson declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 4:34 pm
- UCLA's Anderson and LaVine declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Michigan losing Stauskas and Robinson to NBA Updated: Apr-15-14 5:48 pm
- Syracuse's Jerami Grant entering NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 9:23 am
- Michigan State's Gary Harris entering NBA draft Updated: Apr-14-14 6:03 pm
- New Mexico center Alex Kirk declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-11-14 7:33 pm
- Tennessee's Jarnell Stokes to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-11-14 6:33 pm
- Michigan players weighing options again Updated: Apr-09-14 6:49 pm
- Jayhawks center Embiid declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-09-14 4:21 pm
- NC State's TJ Warren to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-08-14 1:32 pm
- OSU guard Marcus Smart declares for NBA Draft Updated: Apr-07-14 9:30 pm
- NCAA officials adamantly opposed to one-and-done Updated: Apr-06-14 6:48 pm
- Bucks set dubious mark: franchise-worst 63 losses Updated: Apr-06-14 5:14 pm
- UNLV forward Roscoe Smith entering NBA draft Updated: Apr-04-14 6:30 pm
- UNC's McAdoo to enter NBA draft as a junior Updated: Apr-03-14 3:40 pm
- Missouri's Jabari Brown to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-02-14 7:00 pm
- LSU's leading scorer O'Bryant leaving for NBA Updated: Apr-01-14 7:39 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has announced that freshman forward Marcus Lee will return for his sophomore season, joining sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein in bypassing the NBA draft for another year with the Wildcats.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft.
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke's latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach John Calipari has been too busy promoting his latest book to reflect on last week's NCAA championship game loss to Connecticut.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky guard James Young will enter the NBA draft, becoming the first of the Wildcats' heralded freshmen to turn pro.
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets aren't accustomed to cleaning out their lockers in April.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams will return to UCLA for his junior season and won't enter the NBA draft.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson has made it official: He's headed to the NBA.
Aaron Gordon's decision was expected. Part of a heralded class of freshmen last season, anything but one and done would have been a surprise.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III are skipping their last two seasons at Michigan to enter the NBA draft and chase a dream they've had since they were kids.
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse sophomore forward Jerami Grant is entering the NBA draft, becoming the second Orange starter in less than three weeks to announce he's going pro.
Gary Harris is going pro, thanks in part to coach Tom Izzo's recommendation.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico's 7-foot center Alex Kirk has decided to forgo his senior season and declare for the NBA draft.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jarnell Stokes is bypassing his senior season at Tennessee to enter the NBA draft.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - John Beilein has become increasingly familiar with the process of helping players decide whether to leave school early for the NBA, so the Michigan coach is always prepared for questions that come his way this time of year.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas freshman Joel Embiid is entering the NBA draft after a breakthrough season that ended with a stress fracture in his back that kept the 7-footer out of the NCAA tournament.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina State sophomore T.J. Warren is taking his high-scoring game to the NBA.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma State guard Marcus Smart has declared for the NBA draft.
ARLINGTON, Texas - NCAA officials and Kentucky coach John Calipari at least agree on something: The one-and-done rule in college basketball needs to be revised.
MILWAUKEE - The Bucks set a franchise record for futility this season, though they aren't dwelling on their failures.
LAS VEGAS - UNLV forward Roscoe Smith, the Mountain West Conference's leading rebounder last season, will forgo his senior season to enter the NBA draft.
North Carolina junior James Michael McAdoo felt he had put off going to the NBA long enough.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri junior guard Jabari Brown, an all-SEC pick who led the conference in scoring, announced he will enter his name in the NBA draft.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU post player and leading scorer Johnny O'Bryant III stayed at LSU one year longer than many expected.