- Police: Student ate more pot than recommended Updated: Apr-17-14 12:05 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Illinois medical marijuana rules drop gun language Updated: Apr-17-14 10:41 am
- Colorado considers edible marijuana restrictions Updated: Apr-17-14 7:11 am
- Judge orders Maricopa County to pay attorney fees Updated: Apr-17-14 4:08 am
- Alaska pot supporters make deal with opponents Updated: Apr-16-14 9:20 pm
- House panel hears bill to legalize marijuana Updated: Apr-16-14 7:05 pm
- Big Colorado pot business bans drug use at work Updated: Apr-16-14 6:52 pm
- Walker signs bill legalizing pot byproduct Updated: Apr-16-14 3:02 pm
- Judge hears arguments over 2011 marijuana law Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 pm
- Colorado moves to shut down 4 raided pot shops Updated: Apr-15-14 6:35 pm
- Excerpts from recent Indiana newspaper editorials Updated: Apr-15-14 5:53 pm
- West Alabama drug task force seizes $500,000 Updated: Apr-15-14 11:08 am
- Medical marijuana moratoriums in 71 Oregon cities Updated: Apr-15-14 11:04 am
- Spend or save? Pot tax debate far from settled Updated: Apr-14-14 7:52 pm
- Md. governor signs pot decriminalization bill Updated: Apr-14-14 2:52 pm
- Story of Idaho drug smuggling murder becomes movie Updated: Apr-14-14 2:34 pm
- O'Malley signs pot decriminalization bill Updated: Apr-14-14 1:56 pm
- Columbia groups to study pot cultivation measure Updated: Apr-13-14 11:11 am
- Medical marijuana trade show comes to Bangor Updated: Apr-13-14 9:17 am
- Corvallis dispensary gets green light from state Updated: Apr-12-14 1:55 pm
- Bond set at $75,000 in Amtrak drug bust in Ill. Updated: Apr-12-14 12:19 pm
- Arkansas attorney general rejects marijuana item Updated: Apr-11-14 7:25 pm
- Okla. medical marijuana backers seek public vote Updated: Apr-11-14 5:20 pm
- Medical marijuana inching to legalization in NY Updated: Apr-11-14 2:28 pm
DENVER - Authorities say a Wyoming college student who jumped to his death from a Denver hotel balcony ate more than the recommended serving of a marijuana cookie.
St. Cloud Times, April 16
CHICAGO - Controversial language has been removed from proposed Illinois medical marijuana rules that would bar legal gun owners from becoming cannabis-using patients.
DENVER - A measure to broaden a ban on certain types of edible marijuana to include products that mimic other foods or candies is up for a vote in the Colorado Legislature.
PHOENIX - A judge is ordering Maricopa County to pay $190,000 for attorney fees incurred by a Sun City medical dispensary operator which successfully challenged the county's refusal to provide zoning clearance for the facility.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The group behind a ballot measure to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in Alaska said Wednesday it would gladly contribute funds to their opponents - if they prove pot is more dangerous than alcohol.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A House panel is considering several marijuana bills, including one to legalize the drug and regulate and tax it like alcohol.
DENVER - Workers for one of Colorado's biggest marijuana businesses learned Wednesday they can be fired for smoking pot on the job or using cocaine any time.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that legalizes the use of a marijuana byproduct to help treat children's seizures.
HELENA, Montana - The medical marijuana industry continues its efforts to overturn restrictions in a 2011 law that sought to rein in the number of providers and users in Montana.
DENVER - State regulators want to shut down four Colorado medical marijuana businesses that were among the targets of federal raids last year.
The Journal Gazette. April 15, 2014.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Drug agents have seized more than $500,000 they say dealers have made from selling imitation marijuana during the last two months.
PORTLAND, Oregon - At least 71 Oregon cities have moratoriums on medical marijuana dispensaries, and more than 40 others are considering bans, according to the League of Oregon Cities and the Association of Oregon Counties.
DENVER - Colorado's legal pot industry may be booming, but state lawmakers aren't sure how to spend the windfall.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Martin O'Malley has signed a bill that decriminalizes the possession of small amounts of marijuana starting in October.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A movie set to be released later this week focuses on the 2002 murder of a northern Idaho man and the drug smuggling rivalry that led to the crime.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Martin O'Malley has signed a bill that decriminalizes possession of small amounts of marijuana, starting Oct. 1.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Columbia advisory panel researching a proposed ordinance that would decriminalize cultivation of small amounts of marijuana has agreed to work with the city's Board of Health on the issue before making a recommendation to the City Council this summer.
PORTLAND, Maine - The largest medical marijuana trade show in New England begins in Bangor on April 19.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Oregon Health Authority says a second Corvallis medical marijuana dispensary has been approved.
GALESBURG, Illinois - Bond has been set at $75,000 for a man accused of bringing more than a pound of marijuana into Illinois on an Amtrak train with plans to sell it.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas attorney general's office has rejected the proposed wording for a prospective ballot item that would let voters decide whether to legalize marijuana in the state.
OKLAHOMA CITY - An initiative petition that would permit the sale and cultivation of medical marijuana has been filed with the Oklahoma secretary of state's office.
ALBANY, New York - New York is inching toward legalizing some form of medical marijuana as support grows in the state Legislature and is likely to become one of a handful of issues taken up when lawmakers return later this month.