- Braves vs Phillies postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- No Drew: Steinbrenner: 'I'm pretty content' Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- Indians vs Tigers postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 2:44 pm
- Brewers' winning streak could mean free burgers Updated: Apr-14-14 4:13 pm
- Rangers minor leaguer draws 50-game drug penalty Updated: Apr-10-14 6:31 pm
- Mariners boost anti-bullying campaign ad for kids Updated: Apr-10-14 4:16 pm
- Runner says 'soul decided' to join PNC Park race Updated: Apr-09-14 11:02 am
- Busch to host hot dog-eating contest Updated: Apr-09-14 9:52 am
- Ortiz in New Hampshire to promote Red Sox scratch Updated: Apr-07-14 12:59 pm
- Cardinals, St. Louis ready for opening day Updated: Apr-07-14 5:06 am
- Twins eager to return home, open against Athletics Updated: Apr-06-14 2:47 pm
- Phillies' home opener against Milwaukee postponed Updated: Apr-06-14 2:17 pm
- Mariners-A's postponed because of soggy field Updated: Apr-05-14 12:06 am
- Washington Nationals honor Navy Yard victims Updated: Apr-04-14 8:56 am
- Police: Man on field during Pirates' pierogi race Updated: Apr-03-14 12:30 pm
- Home opener at McCoy for Pawtucket Red Sox Updated: Apr-03-14 10:55 am
- Detroit police warn against leaving guns in cars Updated: Apr-03-14 7:20 am
- 3 Marines hurt during baseball fans' street fight Updated: Mar-31-14 11:04 pm
- Former Chicago Mayor Daley attends White Sox game Updated: Mar-31-14 8:12 pm
- What winter? Target Field grass is ready to go Updated: Mar-31-14 7:12 pm
- De Blasio to throw out first pitch on Opening Day Updated: Mar-29-14 12:03 pm
- LeBron James wowed by Miguel Cabrera's contract Updated: Mar-28-14 9:35 pm
- Labrador from Howell makes leap toward glory Updated: Mar-28-14 5:37 am
- Schilling cuts asking price of Boston-area home Updated: Mar-25-14 1:03 pm
- Upstarts Kentucky, Stanford advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:54 am
PHILADELPHIA - Rain gave a pair of depleted bullpens a little boost.
NEW YORK - Despite a string of infield injuries, Yankees fans shouldn't expect New York to add free-agent Stephen Drew.
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers' current nine-game winning streak has fans salivating.
NEW YORK - A minor league pitcher for the Texas Rangers has been suspended 50 games after testing positive for a performance-enhancing drug.
SEATTLE - A group of students helping make an anti-bullying video at Safeco Field on Thursday were surprised by Mariners ace pitcher Felix Hernandez and Seattle rapper Macklemore.
PITTSBURGH - God gifted him with a really nice vertical, Luke Emory Oyler says.
ST. LOUIS - Move over, baseball. Busch Stadium in St. Louis will host an event next month featuring America's real national pastime - eating.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - David Ortiz came to Concord to promote a Boston Red Sox scratch ticket and found a couple hundred cheering residents of Red Sox Nation, New Hampshire Chapter, waiting for him.
ST. LOUIS - Opening day of the baseball season is pretty close to a holiday in St. Louis, and the city is ready for the party.
MINNEAPOLIS - Games have already been played for a week all across the majors.
PHILADELPHIA - The Phillies' home opener against Milwaukee on Monday has been postponed because of expected inclement weather.
OAKLAND, California - Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon walked toward shortstop and his right foot sunk some two inches, causing him to turn his right ankle. That was minor, yet everybody involved in the postponed game between the Seattle Mariners and Oakland Athletics on Friday night feared the worst if they had tried to play on a rain-soaked field.
WASHINGTON - The Washington Nationals will use opening day to honor people affected by the shooting at the nearby Washington Navy Yard, where a gunman killed 12 people in September.
PITTSBURGH - A man who ran onto the field at PNC Park during the between innings "pierogi race" has been charged with defiant trespass, and could be banned from attending future games if a judge decides that's warranted.
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - The Pawtucket Red Sox are kicking off the 2014 season at McCoy Stadium with fanfare and special guests.
DETROIT - Police are warning people to leave guns at home instead of in vehicles parked in downtown Detroit when they attend events such as Tigers games.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, California - Police say a late-night street fight between Los Angeles Dodgers and Angels baseball fans led to an attack on three Marines who intervened.
CHICAGO - Two-months after a health scare sent him to the hospital, former Chicago Mayor Richard Daley slipped quietly into U.S. Cellular Field to the watch the opening game of his beloved White Sox.
MINNEAPOLIS - The grass in Minnesota only recently peeked out from underneath the white blanket. Blooming and growing usually comes much later around here.
NEW YORK - New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio will throw out the first pitch at Citi Field on Opening Day.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Miami Heat star LeBron James might have been talented enough to make a living in football. It sounds as if he wishes he could hit the long ball.
HOWELL, Michigan - He's a high-flying athlete whose leaping ability rivals that of a young Michael Jordan.
MEDFIELD, Massachusetts - Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling has knocked another half-million dollars off the selling price of his Boston-area home.
ST. LOUIS - There were times this season that Kentucky coach John Calipari wondered whether his team, long on talent and short on experience, would ever buy into the gospel he'd been preaching.