- Prosecutor: Man charged in fan shooting after Cardinals game Updated: Sep-30-15 7:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis man was ordered jailed Wednesday on $1 million cash bond after being charged in the robbery shooting that wounded and potentially paralyzed an Army veteran as he left a St. Louis Cardinals game with his girlfriend.
- Blue Jays-Orioles game Thursday moved to 12:05 p.m. Updated: Sep-30-15 2:43 pm
- Things to know for Monday in the state of Pennsylvania Updated: Sep-28-15 9:54 am
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Monday.
- Diamondbacks farmhand Kal Simmons suspended 50 games Updated: Sep-24-15 6:18 pm
NEW YORK - Arizona Diamondbacks farmhand Kal Simmons has been suspended 50 games without pay after a positive test under baseball's minor league drug program.
- Vermont students to sing national anthem at Fenway Park Updated: Sep-24-15 12:34 pm
WESTMINSTER, Vermont - A school choir in southern Vermont will be serenading the Red Sox and the Tampa Bay Rays at Fenway Park in Boston.
- Flags to fly at half-staff in NYC in honor of Yogi Berra Updated: Sep-23-15 2:25 pm
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio has ordered all flags in New York City to fly at half-staff in honor of baseball legend Yogi Berra.
- Stolen Red Sox World Series ring found during drug raid Updated: Sep-16-15 12:56 pm
QUINCY, Massachusetts - Police conducting a raid at a suspected drug dealer's home south of Boston made an unusual discovery - a stolen 2004 Red Sox World Series ring.
- Cobb County issues bonds for new Braves stadium Updated: Sep-10-15 11:47 am
ATLANTA - Cobb County has issued more than $376 million in bonds to build a new stadium for the Braves.
- Man accused of forging signature of NY Mets executive Updated: Sep-09-15 7:50 pm
NEW YORK - A con man forged the signature of New York Mets chief operating officer Jeff Wilpon as part of a scheme that managed to cheat an investor out of more than $3 million - even though he incorrectly spelled Wilpon's first name, prosecutors said Wednesday.