- Wabash celebration leaves mark on arts, nature Updated: Dec-11-13 10:34 am
- Public art project elicits the profound, profane Updated: Dec-04-13 7:41 am
- Hagerstown, Md., adding bear sculpture to park Updated: Nov-28-13 4:19 am
- Corpus Christi park, art spot, getting upgrade Updated: Nov-26-13 9:08 am
- Guinness record to painting booted out of ArtPrize Updated: Nov-22-13 4:13 am
- Fire destroys house at Detroit art installation Updated: Nov-21-13 8:26 pm
- Fundraiser set for Detroit's Heidelberg Project Updated: Nov-21-13 4:12 am
- Bloomington plan for dog park sculpture tabled Updated: Nov-14-13 3:07 pm
- Donors want to keep dice sculpture in Iowa park Updated: Nov-13-13 2:23 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Throughout this year, events and activities have focused attention on the Wabash River through Terre Haute, Vigo County and surrounding counties. It's been called 2013 Year of the River.
SYRACUSE, New York - It is public art made of private wishes.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The city of Hagerstown is spending $7,000 for a new piece of public art.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - A South Texas park that's become popular for art and children's fun will be upgraded.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - ArtPrize didn't want him, but Guinness World Records does.
DETROIT - Detroit police said Thursday that they were seeking a person of interest in the latest in a series of fires that have damaged or destroyed houses that help make up the city's acclaimed outdoor art installation, the Heidelberg Project.
DETROIT - A fundraising event is scheduled for the Heidelberg Project outdoor art installation in Detroit.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A proposal to turn an ailing cottonwood tree into a sculpture at a Bloomington dog park appears to have died without a whimper.
MASON CITY, Iowa - An anonymous couple has offered to buy a well-known dice sculpture in Mason City's Central Park, as long as officials promise to keep the artwork in place.