- Art planned for site of Flint's tallest building Updated: Dec-15-13 3:37 pm
- Art committee backpedals on Iowa sculpture project Updated: Dec-15-13 1:28 pm
- Bloomberg: Unquestioned impact, debated legacy Updated: Dec-14-13 1:34 pm
- Arson engulfs art at Detroit's Heidelberg Project Updated: Dec-14-13 10:58 am
- Wabash celebration leaves mark on arts, nature Updated: Dec-11-13 10:34 am
- Public art project elicits the profound, profane Updated: Dec-04-13 7:41 am
- Hagerstown, Md., adding bear sculpture to park Updated: Nov-28-13 4:19 am
- Corpus Christi park, art spot, getting upgrade Updated: Nov-26-13 9:08 am
- Guinness record to painting booted out of ArtPrize Updated: Nov-22-13 4:13 am
- Fire destroys house at Detroit art installation Updated: Nov-21-13 8:26 pm
- Fundraiser set for Detroit's Heidelberg Project Updated: Nov-21-13 4:12 am
FLINT, Michigan - A temporary public art project will rise in the space left by the demolition next weekend of Flint's tallest building.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - A public art committee is moving ahead with plans to build a 50-foot sculpture in Cedar Falls, but its funding source has changed after a backlash against the project.
NEW YORK - When Michael Bloomberg took the oath as mayor nearly a dozen years ago, he was a political neophyte faced with a city still smoldering from a terrorist attack that crippled its economy, wounded its psyche and left a ragged scar across lower Manhattan.
DETROIT - On Detroit's Heidelberg Street, where a local artist turned the shell of a crime-ridden neighborhood into an interactive public art project, visitors coming to see offbeat display are noticing something that's not part of the quirky exhibition: Yellow fire tape.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Throughout this year, events and activities have focused attention on the Wabash River through Terre Haute, Vigo County and surrounding counties. It's been called 2013 Year of the River.
SYRACUSE, New York - It is public art made of private wishes.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The city of Hagerstown is spending $7,000 for a new piece of public art.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - A South Texas park that's become popular for art and children's fun will be upgraded.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - ArtPrize didn't want him, but Guinness World Records does.
DETROIT - Detroit police said Thursday that they were seeking a person of interest in the latest in a series of fires that have damaged or destroyed houses that help make up the city's acclaimed outdoor art installation, the Heidelberg Project.
DETROIT - A fundraising event is scheduled for the Heidelberg Project outdoor art installation in Detroit.