- Winds and high tides damage Alaska beach art installation Updated: Nov-25-15 6:12 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Winds and high tides have seriously damaged most of an Anchorage public art installation that is focusing on mental health.
- Detroit museum plans 2016 round of outdoor art reproductions Updated: Nov-20-15 6:59 am
DETROIT - The Detroit Institute of Arts is planning the 2016 edition of its annual program that installs artwork reproductions outdoors around the area.
- Purdue University's pencil sculpture recovered undamaged Updated: Nov-19-15 8:59 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University says a 12-foot-tall, 200-pound sculpture of a pencil has been recovered undamaged.
- Giant pencil sculpture stolen from Purdue University campus Updated: Nov-18-15 9:24 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University police say someone stole a 12-foot-tall, 200-pound sculpture of a pencil from the school's campus.
- More visitors checking out the Greene County scene Updated: Nov-07-15 11:50 am
SOLSBERRY, Indiana - Eastern Greene County may not be a tourist mecca, but it's becoming a destination.
- Buffalo grain elevator to be lit up as public art project Updated: Nov-04-15 3:16 am
BUFFALO, New York - One of Buffalo's historic grain elevators is the backdrop for a new public art project.