- Red Bulls' Matt Miazga shows path for US elite soccer youth Updated: Nov-27-15 3:43 pm
WHIPPANY, New Jersey - Before the big game this weekend, Matt Miazga must handle some mundane tasks.
- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Things couldn't be better for Darlington Nagbe.
- French and Russian authorities to increase fan zone security Updated: Nov-24-15 9:16 am
PARIS - French and Russian authorities plan to increase security at fan zones at next year's European Championship and the 2018 World Cup following the attacks in Paris.
- FIFA to draw African World Cup qualifying groups in June Updated: Nov-20-15 8:55 am
ZURICH - The final round of African qualifying groups for the 2018 World Cup will be drawn in June.
- Russia 2018 World Cup CEO defends Mutko's reputation Updated: Nov-19-15 11:35 am
ZURICH - The reputation of Russia's 2018 World Cup organizing head is not at risk in the country's athletics doping scandal, the tournament CEO insisted on Thursday.
- Guangzhou offers hope for China fans as national team slumps Updated: Nov-18-15 9:06 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - As Guangzhou Evergrande plays for its second Asian Champions League title in three years Saturday, the influx of money, big name stars and coaches to the Chinese Super League has done little to halt the continuing woes of China's national team.
- Asian powers look to lift this week in World Cup qualifying Updated: Nov-09-15 8:19 pm
SEOUL, South Korea - World Cup regulars Iran, Australia and Japan need to bounce back from some mediocre performances if they are to keep pace with Asian rival South Korea when qualifying for Brazil 2018 resumes Thursday.