- Authorities: 3 men arrested in $12M NYC drug bust Updated: Apr-16-14 7:16 pm
- Mexico arrests mayor for drug cartel extortion Updated: Apr-16-14 3:40 pm
- Mexico nabs No. 2 in Beltran-Leyva gang Updated: Apr-16-14 3:39 pm
- 4th Mexican cartel associate charged in Chicago Updated: Apr-16-14 1:28 pm
- Montreal mayor looks to NYC for anti-graft advice Updated: Apr-15-14 11:46 pm
- Police: 3 tied to heroin ring arrested Updated: Apr-15-14 6:55 pm
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case Updated: Apr-15-14 6:07 pm
- Doctor accused in pill ring wants separate trial Updated: Apr-15-14 8:08 am
- California officials nab 11 in drug ring bust Updated: Apr-14-14 8:49 pm
- Trying to combat growing drug trade in oil patch Updated: Apr-12-14 11:23 am
- Man who says he killed 40 won't divulge associates Updated: Apr-10-14 9:47 pm
- Family on US kingpin list for money laundering Updated: Apr-10-14 7:47 pm
- Feds: Sinaloa cartel member cooperating with US Updated: Apr-10-14 6:04 pm
- 11 indicted on cocaine trafficking charges Updated: Apr-09-14 4:31 pm
- Al Sharpton says report of FBI cooperation not new Updated: Apr-08-14 4:51 pm
- W.Va. man gets US prison term on drug plea Updated: Apr-08-14 2:19 am
- Zetas boss pleads guilty to 2 charges Updated: Apr-07-14 8:25 pm
- Officials say multiple arrests in cocaine ring Updated: Apr-07-14 7:02 pm
- 14 die as criminals clash in Mexico border state Updated: Apr-07-14 1:47 pm
- No bail for alleged head of 100,000-pill drug ring Updated: Apr-04-14 2:02 pm
- Alleged Brooklyn-Long Island heroin ring is busted Updated: Apr-02-14 5:16 pm
- US praises Mexico for role in drug kingpin arrest Updated: Apr-02-14 12:33 pm
- Mexico confirms Knights Templar cartel leader dead Updated: Apr-01-14 6:18 pm
- Mexican marines kill Templar cartel's leader Updated: Apr-01-14 12:28 am
- Feds: Montana-California meth ring busted Updated: Mar-28-14 7:14 pm
NEW YORK - Three men who authorities say stored $12 million worth of heroin and $500,000 in crystal meth inside hidden compartments within two New York City apartments have been arrested and charged, officials said Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY - Prosecutors in western Mexico arrested the mayor of a city that once served as a stronghold of the Knights Templar drug cartel on charges that he helped the gang extort money from city council members.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican police said Wednesday they have captured a man identified as the second highest-ranking figure in the once-powerful Beltran Leyva drug cartel.
CHICAGO - Federal court documents show that an associate of Sinaloa cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman was arrested in Las Vegas in January and brought to Chicago.
NEW YORK - Montreal's mayor sought to convince Manhattan business leaders Tuesday that his administration is moving past the corruption scandals that brought down his two predecessors and have become the "elephant in the room" when trying to lure investment to Canada's second largest city.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Drug Enforcement Agency and local police have arrested three men accused of being involved in a heroin trafficking network in Rumford and Bethel.
SAN FRANCISCO - Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow, a central figure in a sweeping San Francisco organized crime and public corruption case, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to money laundering and other charges related to the investigation.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Georgia doctor charged with involvement in a prescription drug ring wants a separate trial from other defendants.
FRESNO, California - Authorities said Monday they have dismantled a drug trafficking organization that sent narcotics smuggled from Mexico to communities across the United States.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The blood-drenched man had survived a brutal attack: Beaten with brass knuckles, shocked with a stun gun, slashed with a razor blade, then dumped 40 miles away in Montana, he staggered to a farmhouse for help. His path eventually led authorities back to a quiet backyard in this oil boom town.
FRESNO, California - A man in an Alabama jail who has confessed to killing dozens across the country did not name the drug cartels he said employed him, a detective said.
MEXICO CITY - The U.S. Treasury Department says it is imposing sanctions on five members of a Mexican family for allegedly laundering money for fugitive drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero and another Sinaloa drug cartel leader.
CHICAGO - A high-ranking member of Mexico's Sinaloa cartel and son of one of the drug ring's leaders pleaded guilty to drug trafficking a year ago and has been cooperating with authorities, federal prosecutors in Chicago announced Thursday.
INDIANAPOLIS - State and federal authorities say they've busted a cocaine trafficking ring that operated in one of Indianapolis' most prominent neighborhoods.
NEW YORK - The Rev. Al Sharpton admitted on Tuesday that he helped the FBI investigate New York Mafia figures in the 1980s, even making secret recordings that appeared to help bring down a mob boss.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A St. Albans man has been sentenced to 46 months in prison after admitting to his role in what the government calls a large-scale marijuana distribution ring.
McALLEN, Texas - The former leader of a Mexican drug cartel's breakaway faction pleaded guilty Monday in Texas to federal drug and money laundering charges in a deal prosecutors hope could help with other ongoing investigations.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Officials say multiple arrests have been made for a cocaine ring that was operating in central Arkansas.
MEXICO CITY - A series of weekend clashes among criminal gangs killed 14 people during a day of violence in the northeastern Mexican state of Tamaulipas on the border with Texas, local authorities reported.
CENTRAL ISLIP, New York - The alleged leader of a New York-based painkiller ring suspected of distributing 100,000 pills on the East Coast over two years has been ordered held without bail.
MINEOLA, New York - Authorities busted a heroin distribution ring that annually ferried millions of dollars in drugs from Brooklyn to communities across eastern Long Island, a suburban New York prosecutor said Wednesday.
WASHINGTON - The relationship between U.S. law enforcement and their counterparts in Mexico has never been stronger, and the arrest of Mexico's most wanted drug cartel leader earlier this year is proof of that, a senior Homeland Security Department official told Congress on Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican officials said Tuesday that one of the two remaining top leaders of the Knights Templar drug cartel was killed when he refused to surrender and opened fire on marines.
MEXICO CITY - A top leader of the Knights Templar drug cartel was killed Monday in a clash with Mexican marines, officials said.
BILLINGS, Montana - An investigation into drug crimes in the Bakken oil patch has led to the arrests of 11 people authorities linked to a ring that trafficked methamphetamine from southern California to the Northern Plains, according to court documents and the U.S. Attorney's Office.