- 18 arrested in Silicon Valley drug ring probe Updated: Apr-24-14 6:01 pm
- Gang leader gets life in US consulate slayings Updated: Apr-24-14 5:56 pm
- 3 sentenced on federal drug charges Updated: Apr-23-14 4:32 pm
- 12 accused in prescription-drug operation in Ohio Updated: Apr-22-14 4:49 pm
- Union Co. busts 20 involved in alleged drug ring Updated: Apr-22-14 1:55 pm
- Union County prosecutor to announce drug arrests Updated: Apr-22-14 6:13 am
- Dallas man sentenced for marijuana smuggling ring Updated: Apr-21-14 11:02 pm
- Prosecutors: Prep school graduates ran drug ring Updated: Apr-21-14 9:25 pm
- San Francisco probe leading to entrapment claims Updated: Apr-19-14 5:55 pm
- More than 65 arrested in Minnesota heroin sweep Updated: Apr-17-14 8:35 pm
- Authorities: 3 men arrested in $12M NYC drug bust Updated: Apr-16-14 7:16 pm
- Mexico arrests mayor for drug cartel extortion Updated: Apr-16-14 3:40 pm
- Mexico nabs No. 2 in Beltran-Leyva gang Updated: Apr-16-14 3:39 pm
- 4th Mexican cartel associate charged in Chicago Updated: Apr-16-14 1:28 pm
- Montreal mayor looks to NYC for anti-graft advice Updated: Apr-15-14 11:46 pm
- Police: 3 tied to heroin ring arrested Updated: Apr-15-14 6:55 pm
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case Updated: Apr-15-14 6:07 pm
- Doctor accused in pill ring wants separate trial Updated: Apr-15-14 8:08 am
- California officials nab 11 in drug ring bust Updated: Apr-14-14 8:49 pm
- Trying to combat growing drug trade in oil patch Updated: Apr-12-14 11:23 am
- Man who says he killed 40 won't divulge associates Updated: Apr-10-14 9:47 pm
- Family on US kingpin list for money laundering Updated: Apr-10-14 7:47 pm
- Feds: Sinaloa cartel member cooperating with US Updated: Apr-10-14 6:04 pm
- 11 indicted on cocaine trafficking charges Updated: Apr-09-14 4:31 pm
- Al Sharpton says report of FBI cooperation not new Updated: Apr-08-14 4:51 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Prosecutors in Silicon Valley say authorities have arrested 18 people and seized methamphetamine, cocaine and drug labs as part of an investigation into a major drug distribution ring with ties to a Mexican cartel.
EL PASO, Texas - A Mexican gang leader has been sentenced to life in prison for his role in the 2010 slayings in the border city of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, of a U.S. consulate employee, her husband and the husband of another employee.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Three men have been sentenced for their involvement in a methamphetamine distribution operation in Scott County.
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio - Ohio authorities say 12 people have been indicted in a prescription-drug trafficking operation in which pills were obtained from pharmacies in seven states.
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - Twenty people have been arrested for alleged roles in a multi-level drug ring that trafficked in substances ranging from heroin to counterfeit Viagra.
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - Authorities in Union County say they've dismantled a drug ring, resulting in 20 arrests.
DALLAS - A Dallas man has been sentenced to 17½ years in prison for helping lead a marijuana trafficking ring headquartered in North Texas.
ARDMORE, Pennsylvania - Two prep school graduates sought to use their sports connections and business acumen to establish a monopoly on drug sales to high school students in the affluent Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia, authorities said Monday.
SAN FRANCISCO - The FBI used millions of dollars, liquor and cigarettes seized in other cases and more than a dozen undercover operatives in an elaborate, seven-year sting operation targeting a San Francisco Chinatown association thought to be a front for a notorious organized crime syndicate.
MINNEAPOLIS - More than 65 people suspected of selling heroin have been arrested and about 2.5 kilograms of the drug are off the streets as part of a coordinated crackdown to rid Minnesota of the substance that has caused an alarming increase in deaths in recent years, authorities said Thursday.
NEW YORK - Three men who authorities say stored $12 million worth of heroin and $500,000 in crystal meth inside hidden compartments within two New York City apartments have been arrested and charged, officials said Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY - Prosecutors in western Mexico arrested the mayor of a city that once served as a stronghold of the Knights Templar drug cartel on charges that he helped the gang extort money from city council members.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican police said Wednesday they have captured a man identified as the second highest-ranking figure in the once-powerful Beltran Leyva drug cartel.
CHICAGO - Federal court documents show that an associate of Sinaloa cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman was arrested in Las Vegas in January and brought to Chicago.
NEW YORK - Montreal's mayor sought to convince Manhattan business leaders Tuesday that his administration is moving past the corruption scandals that brought down his two predecessors and have become the "elephant in the room" when trying to lure investment to Canada's second largest city.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Drug Enforcement Agency and local police have arrested three men accused of being involved in a heroin trafficking network in Rumford and Bethel.
SAN FRANCISCO - Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow, a central figure in a sweeping San Francisco organized crime and public corruption case, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to money laundering and other charges related to the investigation.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Georgia doctor charged with involvement in a prescription drug ring wants a separate trial from other defendants.
FRESNO, California - Authorities said Monday they have dismantled a drug trafficking organization that sent narcotics smuggled from Mexico to communities across the United States.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The blood-drenched man had survived a brutal attack: Beaten with brass knuckles, shocked with a stun gun, slashed with a razor blade, then dumped 40 miles away in Montana, he staggered to a farmhouse for help. His path eventually led authorities back to a quiet backyard in this oil boom town.
FRESNO, California - A man in an Alabama jail who has confessed to killing dozens across the country did not name the drug cartels he said employed him, a detective said.
MEXICO CITY - The U.S. Treasury Department says it is imposing sanctions on five members of a Mexican family for allegedly laundering money for fugitive drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero and another Sinaloa drug cartel leader.
CHICAGO - A high-ranking member of Mexico's Sinaloa cartel and son of one of the drug ring's leaders pleaded guilty to drug trafficking a year ago and has been cooperating with authorities, federal prosecutors in Chicago announced Thursday.
INDIANAPOLIS - State and federal authorities say they've busted a cocaine trafficking ring that operated in one of Indianapolis' most prominent neighborhoods.
NEW YORK - The Rev. Al Sharpton admitted on Tuesday that he helped the FBI investigate New York Mafia figures in the 1980s, even making secret recordings that appeared to help bring down a mob boss.