- Group says slow autopsy prevented organ donation Updated: Apr-24-14 4:05 pm
- Kansas farmer gets kidney donation from hunter Updated: Apr-22-14 3:26 pm
- Even in death, Tampa teen's heart keeps giving Updated: Apr-19-14 1:26 am
- NE Ind. wife donates kidney to triathlete husband Updated: Apr-12-14 1:34 pm
- Eastern Oregon woman waits for a kidney Updated: Apr-12-14 1:05 pm
- Massachusetts to champion organ donation efforts Updated: Apr-06-14 3:05 pm
- Jesse White urges Illinoisans to be organ donors Updated: Apr-01-14 6:31 am
- Ohio lawmaker to donate kidney to wife of 40 years Updated: Mar-28-14 11:47 am
SAGINAW, Michigan - An organ donation group filed a lawsuit against a Michigan coroner after the organs, tissues and eyes of a slain 6-year-old boy were unable to be used for transplant.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Two hunters brought together by a love of the outdoors formed a friendship leading one to donate a kidney to the other, a friendship that has led to a foundation aimed at sharing the outdoors with others.
TAMPA, Florida - March 9, the first anniversary of his daughter's death, and Ronald Pierce was anxious.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - At first glance Tony Klepinger, 40, wife Julie and their two young daughters seem very much like the typical young family.
PILOT ROCK, Oregon - Tara Fox didn't give the idea of organ donation much thought until about six years ago. These days, however, the 21-year-old Athena woman speaks frankly to teens about the idea of organ donation and doesn't hide her emotions as she tells her personal story.
BOSTON - Massachusetts officials are urging local residents to consider signing up as organ donors.
CHICAGO - Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White is encouraging people to register to be organ and tissue donors.
CLEVELAND - A northeast Ohio lawmaker is donating a kidney to his wife of 40 years to help her overcome an autoimmune disease.