- Co-worker donates kidney to Powell man Updated: Mar-07-14 2:25 pm
- Philippines claims record in organ donor pledges Updated: Feb-28-14 4:36 am
- Organs harvested from 3 Indianapolis fire victims Updated: Feb-26-14 3:29 pm
- Centralizing organ removal may benefit transplants Updated: Feb-25-14 10:22 am
- Central NY woman donates kidney to her husband Updated: Feb-14-14 7:16 am
POWELL, Wyoming - "I feel so good I can hardly stand it," Tim Seeley said last week.
MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines has broken India's record of gathering the most organ donor pledges in an hour at a single site, health officials said Friday. The feat awaits the Guinness World Records' official confirmation.
INDIANAPOLIS - Three of the six members of an Indianapolis family who died from a weekend fire provided organs that will directly benefit as many as 85 people.
For decades, surgeons have traveled to far-off hospitals to remove organs from brain-dead donors and then rushed back to transplant them. Now an experiment in the Midwest suggests there may be a better way: Bring the donors to the doctors instead.
FAYETTEVILLE, New York - It'll be tough for Dana LaVoie to top what his wife of 27 years gave him in time for Valentine's Day: one of her kidneys.