- NE Ind. wife donates kidney to triathlete husband Updated: Apr-12-14 1:34 pm
- Eastern Oregon woman waits for a kidney Updated: Apr-12-14 1:05 pm
- Massachusetts to champion organ donation efforts Updated: Apr-06-14 3:05 pm
- Jesse White urges Illinoisans to be organ donors Updated: Apr-01-14 6:31 am
- Ohio lawmaker to donate kidney to wife of 40 years Updated: Mar-28-14 11:47 am
- Conn. teacher getting lifesaving kidney transplant Updated: Mar-22-14 11:06 am
- Ohio rejects child killer's organ donation request Updated: Mar-21-14 4:52 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - At first glance Tony Klepinger, 40, wife Julie and their two young daughters seem very much like the typical young family.
PILOT ROCK, Oregon - Tara Fox didn't give the idea of organ donation much thought until about six years ago. These days, however, the 21-year-old Athena woman speaks frankly to teens about the idea of organ donation and doesn't hide her emotions as she tells her personal story.
BOSTON - Massachusetts officials are urging local residents to consider signing up as organ donors.
CHICAGO - Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White is encouraging people to register to be organ and tissue donors.
CLEVELAND - A northeast Ohio lawmaker is donating a kidney to his wife of 40 years to help her overcome an autoimmune disease.
MYSTIC, Connecticut - Friends and family of middle school science teacher Brad Vernet tried for months to find him a matching live kidney donor, utilizing Facebook and YouTube to publicize their cause.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio said Friday it was denying a condemned child killer's request to donate organs to his family members, saying he didn't have enough time to undergo the surgery and recuperate for his summer execution.