- NY educators to develop school curriculum on organ donation Updated: Apr-29-16 5:53 am
ALBANY, New York - New York education officials say they're working with lawmakers and organizations that promote organ donation to develop a model curriculum that will be made available for free to school districts statewide in September.
- Stefan Wilson partners with organ donation push for Indy 500 Updated: Apr-26-16 5:39 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Stefan Wilson, the younger brother of late IndyCar driver Justin Wilson, will attempt to race in his first Indianapolis 500 this year.
- Double transplant in Stanford gives women new organs Updated: Apr-25-16 10:46 am
STANFORD, California - A rare "domino" transplant in Stanford has provided new organs to two women.
- Missouri House passes ban on fetal-tissue donation Updated: Apr-14-16 3:06 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri lawmakers are advancing a proposed ban on donation of fetal tissue from abortions.
- Missouri House advances ban on fetal-tissue donation Updated: Apr-13-16 12:03 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri House is advancing legislation to ban donation of fetal tissue from abortions.
- Louisiana, Alabama families meet after heart transplant Updated: Apr-07-16 8:57 am
OPELIKA, Alabama - Emotions, adrenaline and uneasiness abounded as Jonathan and Holley Perry traveled from Monroe, Louisiana, to east Alabama to meet Tucker, Amanda and Davis Boswell for the first time.
- Family files suit against Nevada Donor Network, claims fraud Updated: Apr-03-16 4:21 pm
LAS VEGAS - Three sisters have filed a lawsuit against the Nevada Donor Network claiming the nonprofit was misleading when a representative convinced them to allow tissue to be harvested from their mother.