- Ohio man posts message on his SUV: 'Got kidney? I need 1' Updated: May-26-15 2:40 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A man in need of a kidney donor is taking his search on the road in unusual fashion, with bright yellow letters taped to the rear window of his SUV.
- Man set for deportation granted reprieve to donate kidney Updated: May-23-15 4:56 pm
CHICAGO - A man set to be deported after pleading guilty to burglary has instead been temporarily released by immigration authorities in northern Illinois so he can donate a kidney to his sister.
- Senators owner, donor doing well after liver transplant Updated: May-21-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk is recovering well after his liver transplant. All his donor wants in return is for the team to win the Stanley Cup.
- Student back in school, with gym teacher who gave her kidney Updated: May-19-15 10:47 pm
DETROIT - An 18-year-old returned to her Detroit high school Tuesday with a new kidney, donated by her gym teacher.
- Senators owner, hopeful of liver transplant, thanks public Updated: May-18-15 4:36 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk thanked the public for its support Monday in what he calls the "biggest battle" of his life - his urgent appeal for a liver transplant.
- Woman says VA harvested husband's organs without permission Updated: May-15-15 6:05 am
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - A Murfreesboro woman is suing the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for $2.5 million because she says the organization harvested her husband's organs after his death last year even though he was not a donor.
- Wausau woman gets kidney via 68-person organ donation chain Updated: May-11-15 2:05 pm
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - A Wausau woman is the last link in a 68-person kidney transplant chain of donations that started in Minnesota, spread across the country and ended at the University of Wisconsin in late March.