- Biloxi schools nab $1 million STEM, military grant Updated: Oct-08-15 9:14 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The Biloxi School District has received a $1 million grant to enhance math and science education and provide more support for military families.
- U of L, UK receiving $3.7M grant for micro/nanotechnology Updated: Sep-22-15 4:01 am
- Novel plan to curb drug costs seeks candidates' attention Updated: Sep-18-15 1:35 pm
WASHINGTON - Consumer-friendly ratings of the benefits of new drugs. Limits on what patients pay. Requiring drug companies to disclose how much they actually spend on research.
- Maine Medical Center gets $6.8M to learn how to grow kidneys Updated: Sep-11-15 7:12 am
SCARBOROUGH, Maine - Scientists at a Maine medical research institute are receiving $6.8 million to learn how to use adult stem cells to grow kidneys.
- University of Michigan gets $11.3M in research grants Updated: Sep-11-15 2:44 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan is getting roughly $11.3 million in grants from the National Science Foundation for research projects including manufacturing and election fraud.
- Deal gives Fox majority stake in National Geographic media Updated: Sep-09-15 6:24 pm
WASHINGTON - The 127-year-old nonprofit National Geographic Society has struck a $725 million deal that gives 21st Century Fox a majority stake in National Geographic magazine and other media properties, expanding an existing TV partnership.