- Woman's quest could help cure rare disorder Updated: Apr-18-14 1:44 pm
- Proposed science research center gets approval Updated: Apr-10-14 7:58 am
- ASU awarded National Science Foundation grant Updated: Apr-07-14 2:59 pm
- Colorado scientist gets NASA grant to study twin Updated: Apr-07-14 2:50 pm
- Detroit, St. Clair Shores awarded EPA grants Updated: Mar-27-14 5:00 pm
ST. LOUIS - When Mary Kaye Richter's son was diagnosed, she could only find a few paragraphs about hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia, which inhibits the growth of teeth, hair and sweat glands. To learn more, she converted a storage room of a church in Mascoutah, Illinois, into the headquarters for a foundation that she established.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Buchanan County Commission has approved funding that makes it likely construction will begin on a science research center in St. Joseph.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A grant of more than $336,000 from the National Science Foundation will fund an undergraduate summer program at Alabama State University.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A Colorado State University health researcher has received a NASA grant for a radiation study in which the subjects will be one twin in space and his brother back on earth.
DETROIT - Two federal grants totaling $1.25 million have been awarded to Detroit and St. Clair Shores for green infrastructure projects to help improve water quality in the Great Lakes.