- French champ Wawrinka: Federer 'always really happy' for him Updated: Jun-08-15 8:39 am
PARIS - So here's how far Stan Wawrinka has come: Now that he is a two-time major champion, the guy ignores congratulatory phone calls from none other than Roger Federer.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.
- What we learned about Stan Wawrinka, others at French Open Updated: Jun-08-15 2:27 am
PARIS - Stan Wawrinka's French Open title brings back the old debate about who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the elite in men's tennis.
- The Latest: Wawrinka jokes about his shorts at French Open Updated: Jun-07-15 3:30 pm
PARIS - The latest from the final day of the French Open:
- Loss to Wawrinka in French final denies Djokovic career Slam Updated: Jun-07-15 3:12 pm
PARIS - Moments before his third French Open final in four years, Novak Djokovic jogged in a stadium hallway near a poster of the Coupe des Mousquetaires, the silver trophy awarded to the men's champion at the only major tournament he has never won.
- Williams says No. 20 was about as tough as any of her majors Updated: Jun-07-15 12:18 pm
PARIS - When someone has won as many significant matches and titles as Serena Williams - her Grand Slam trophy count now stands at 20 - it can be hard to decide how to sort them by degree of difficulty or order of importance.
- Dodig and Melo beat Bryans to win French Open men's doubles Updated: Jun-06-15 3:52 pm
PARIS - Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo won their first Grand Slam title by edging two-time champions Bob and Mike Bryan 6-7 (5), 7-6 (5), 7-5 in the French Open doubles final on Saturday.
- Murray turning his focus to grass after French Open loss Updated: Jun-06-15 10:45 am
PARIS - Andy Murray left the French Open in optimistic mood, and with the firm belief that a third Grand Slam title is not too far away.
- Paul wins all-American junior final in Paris Updated: Jun-06-15 9:54 am
PARIS - Who said Americans can't play on clay? Not Tommy Paul, for sure.
- Djokovic tops Murray in 5 sets to reach French Open final Updated: Jun-06-15 9:44 am
PARIS - Novak Djokovic squeezed his eyes shut and raised both arms, a rather reserved celebration at the conclusion of his up-and-down, two-day, five-set French Open semifinal victory over Andy Murray.
- Williams says she 'collapsed' after French Open semifinal Updated: Jun-05-15 12:38 pm
PARIS - Serena Williams says she "just kind of collapsed" after winning her French Open semifinal and has been resting at her Paris apartment for Saturday's final.
- A title and a final: Mike Bryan's great day in Paris Updated: Jun-04-15 3:53 pm
PARIS - Mike Bryan enjoyed a good day at Roland Garros, first reaching a sixth French Open doubles final with his twin brother Bob then taking the first trophy up for grabs at Roland Garros.
- Nishikori loses in 5 sets in French Open quarterfinals Updated: Jun-02-15 4:56 pm
- Falling sheet of metal interrupts French Open QF Updated: Jun-02-15 3:45 pm
PARIS - A large sheet of metal paneling detached from a scoreboard in strong winds and crashed onto center court spectators below at the French Open on Tuesday, slightly injuring one person and causing a quarterfinal to be suspended for about 40 minutes.
- French Open Lookahead: Djokovic, Nadal renew rivalry in QF Updated: Jun-02-15 11:52 am
PARIS - Maybe it's because Novak Djokovic was only 19 at the time, young and full of bravado.
- In developing US athletes, 1 size doesn't fit all Updated: Jun-02-15 8:10 am
Jack Sock's run at the French Open was notable not only as the first time the 22-year-old reached a Grand Slam round of 16 in singles.
- Federer back into French Open quarterfinals Updated: Jun-01-15 1:45 pm
- Nishikori reaches new milestone at French Open Updated: May-31-15 4:05 pm
PARIS - Kei Nishikori reached another milestone on Sunday, becoming the first Japanese man in more than 80 years to advance to the quarterfinals at the French Open.