- Stosur defeats Stephens to reach final in Strasbourg Updated: May-22-15 12:54 pm
- Djokovic looms in Nadal's toughest-ever draw at French Open Updated: May-22-15 12:32 pm
PARIS - The tennis equivalent of climbing three mountains, just to reach the Roland Garros final. Never have the obstacles loomed so large between Rafael Nadal and another trophy on the red clay of Paris.
- No. 6 Raonic of Canada out of French Open after foot surgery Updated: May-21-15 4:16 pm
PARIS - Sixth-ranked Milos Raonic will miss the French Open after having surgery on his right foot.
- Arnaboldi wins epic qualifying match at French Open Updated: May-21-15 4:06 pm
PARIS - Andrea Arnaboldi needed two days and spent four hours and 26 minutes on court to win the qualifying match featuring the most number of games in the history of the French Open on Thursday.
- 2014 French Open doubles champ Julien Benneteau withdraws Updated: May-21-15 2:00 pm
PARIS - Reigning French Open men's doubles champion Julien Benneteau is pulling out of this year's tournament because he has not fully recovered from a sports hernia.
- It's a winner: When tennis and fashion collide in Paris Updated: May-18-15 10:19 am
PARIS - Well before Andre Agassi caused a stir with his stone-washed denim shorts at the French Open, the clay courts at Roland Garros were a sporting catwalk for fashion experimentation.
- Djokovic beats Federer for Rome title; Sharapova also wins Updated: May-17-15 2:20 pm
ROME - Top-ranked Novak Djokovic bolstered his clay-court credentials a week ahead of Roland Garros with a convincing 6-4, 6-3 win over Roger Federer on Sunday to capture his fourth Italian Open title.
- Serena Williams withdraws from Rome with elbow injury Updated: May-14-15 10:15 am
ROME - Trying not to make the same mistake as last year and let an injury affect her chances at Roland Garros, top-ranked Serena Williams withdrew from the Italian Open on Thursday with a right elbow problem.
- Citing fatigue, Andy Murray withdraws from Italian Open Updated: May-14-15 9:44 am
ROME - Fatigue from consecutive clay-court titles prompted Andy Murray to withdraw from the Italian Open on Thursday before his third-round match against Belgian opponent David Goffin.
- Nadal drops out top 5 for first time in 10 years Updated: May-11-15 8:21 am
PARIS - Rafael Nadal dropped out of the top five in the ATP rankings for the first time in 10 years on Monday after failing to defend his title at the Madrid Masters.
- New York teen Chirico earns USTA's French Open wild card Updated: May-10-15 4:53 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - Louisa Chirico, an 18-year-old from Harrison, New York, earned a chance to make her Grand Slam main-draw debut at the French Open by claiming a wild-card berth via the U.S. Tennis Association.
- Murray beats Nadal 6-3, 6-2 to win the Madrid Open final Updated: May-10-15 4:32 pm
MADRID - Andy Murray beat Rafael Nadal on clay for the first time Sunday, dominating the Madrid Open final to win 6-3, 6-2 against the four-time champion.
- 17-year-old Frances Tiafoe earns French Open wild-card berth Updated: May-02-15 12:24 am
WHITE PLAINS, New York - Frances Tiafoe, a 17-year-old from Maryland, has earned his first main-draw Grand Slam tournament berth by clinching a French Open wild-card entry through the U.S. Tennis Association.