- Pittsburgh's Fratangelo earns USTA wild card for French Open Updated: Apr-26-16 8:49 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - The U.S. Tennis Association says that 2011 French Open junior champion Bjorn Fratangelo of Pittsburgh has earned a wild-card entry for the main draw at Roland Garros.
- Nadal wins Barcelona Open, equals clay-court record Updated: Apr-24-16 4:37 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Rafael Nadal beat defending champion Kei Nishikori 6-4, 7-5 to win the Barcelona Open for the ninth time on Sunday, equaling Guillermo Vilas' record of 49 career clay-court titles.
- Murray to remain outspoken against doping Updated: Apr-22-16 8:48 am
LONDON - Andy Murray plans to remain outspoken against doping, despite facing a backlash for some of his recent comments on performance-enhancing drugs in tennis.
- Caroline Wozniacki out of Madrid, Rome with injured ankle Updated: Apr-18-16 6:57 pm
Former No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki says she is pulling out of clay-court tournaments in Madrid and Rome because of an injured right ankle, putting her status for the French Open in doubt.
- Rafael Nadal glad he won 9th Monte Carlo title the hard way Updated: Apr-17-16 4:56 pm
MONACO - Rafael Nadal is glad he won a ninth Monte Carlo Masters title the hard way, after defeating Frenchman Gael Monfils 7-5, 5-7, 6-0 in an error-strewn final Sunday.
- French Open prize money raised 14 percent to 32 million Updated: Apr-14-16 9:19 am
PARIS - French Open prize money will increase by 14 percent this year, with the men's and women's champions winning 2 million euros ($2.25 million) each - an increase of 200,000 euros ($225,000).
- American Stephens wins Volvo Car Open, beats Vesnina Updated: Apr-10-16 4:38 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Sloane Stephens invited a friend to come watch her play at the Volvo Car Open.