- OC lawyer gets year in prison for bribery scheme Updated: Dec-09-13 11:37 pm
- German firm to pay $32M to settle bribery charges Updated: Dec-09-13 10:26 pm
- Ex-South Texas officer accused in theft case Updated: Dec-09-13 8:59 pm
- Court orders new trials for former Conn. mayor Updated: Dec-09-13 4:43 pm
- Ex-officer to plead guilty in JPD bribery case Updated: Dec-08-13 2:20 pm
- 4 more charged in Navajo discretionary fund case Updated: Dec-06-13 7:38 pm
- Lawyers: Charges against ex-governor baseless Updated: Dec-05-13 7:52 pm
- Former Okla. senator found guilty in bribery case Updated: Dec-05-13 4:47 pm
- Judge won't review restitution order Updated: Dec-05-13 4:41 pm
- Scottsbluff man accused of trying to bribe juror Updated: Dec-05-13 11:29 am
- ATC suspends permits for store owner Updated: Dec-05-13 4:13 am
- Ex-Texas judge in bribery scandal now in prison Updated: Dec-04-13 10:58 am
- Attorney gets 20 years in prison for racketeering Updated: Dec-03-13 9:35 pm
- Audit: former city official didn't defraud Chicago Updated: Dec-03-13 9:09 pm
- 2 ex-Forsyth councilmen sentenced in bribery plot Updated: Dec-03-13 5:39 pm
- Former banker gets 2 year sentence for bribery Updated: Dec-03-13 4:31 pm
- Ganim heads to Conn. Supreme Court for law license Updated: Dec-03-13 1:12 pm
- Former Mexico border state official indicted in US Updated: Dec-02-13 7:19 pm
- Ex-Wichita officer sentenced in bribery scheme Updated: Dec-02-13 5:52 pm
- NASA manager pleads guilty to federal charge Updated: Dec-02-13 4:52 pm
- Bondswoman pleads guilty in bribery scheme Updated: Nov-30-13 4:08 am
- Contractor sentenced for bribing official Updated: Nov-29-13 5:44 pm
- Alabama St. set interviews for presidential search Updated: Nov-28-13 12:15 pm
- Man sentenced to 2 years in immigration scheme Updated: Nov-26-13 3:34 pm
- Oilfield company to pay $253M to settle bribe case Updated: Nov-26-13 1:06 pm
SANTA ANA, California - An Orange County attorney has been sentenced to a year and a day in federal prison for a bribery scheme to get a criminal case dismissed against one of his clients.
HOUSTON - A German engineering company has agreed to pay a $32 million fine as part of an agreement to settle charges it worked with a Texas company to bribe Nigerian officials in order to win a $387 million pipeline contract.
EDINBURG, Texas - A former South Texas police officer is being accused of taking money from people seeking to have DWI cases removed from their records.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut Appellate Court on Monday overturned the corruption convictions of former Hartford Mayor Eddie Perez and ordered new trials that separate the bribery and extortion charges against him.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A former Jackson Police Department narcotics officer has filed a notice that he intends to plead guilty in a federal bribery case.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The leader of the Navajo Nation's legislative branch, his predecessor and two former lawmakers have been charged with misusing tribal discretionary funds intended for Navajos in need.
MEXICO CITY - The charges against a former Mexican governor accused in the United States of money laundering and drug trafficking are based on false accusations by people trying to bargain with U.S. prosecutors, his lawyers said Thursday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Democratic state senator from Oklahoma City was convicted Thursday for her role in a bribery scheme in which she was accused of agreeing not to run for re-election in 2010 in exchange for a state job.
ABERDEEN, Mississippi - A federal judge has rejected a request from a former school superintendent to reconsider a requirement to $75,000 lump sum restitution payment in a bribery case.
GERING, Nebraska - A Scottsbluff man who was convicted on drug and related charges has been accused of trying to bribe a juror.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control has ordered the immediate suspension of six alcohol and tobacco permits in the New Orleans area after a store owner was convicted of bribery.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - The disgraced former South Texas judge at the center of a bribery scandal has begun serving six years in prison for racketeering.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A federal judge sentenced an Austin personal injury attorney to 20 years in prison late Tuesday on racketeering charges stemming from a judicial bribery investigation.
CHICAGO - An audit of a former state treasurer in Ohio facing money laundering, wire fraud and other charges has concluded that he did not engage in similar illegal activities while he was Chicago's comptroller.
FORSYTH, Georgia - Federal prosecutors say two ex-Forsyth city councilmen have been sentenced to prison in a bribery scheme.
EL PASO, Texas - A federal judge has sentenced a former financial adviser in El Paso to two years in prison for his part in a bribery scheme.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - As former Bridgeport Mayor Joseph Ganim seeks to win back his law license, a decision by the state Supreme Court could turn on whether he's shown remorse for the corruption that led to his conviction and imprisonment.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - U.S. prosecutors in Texas announced Monday that they've charged the former governor of the Mexican state of Tamaulipas for allegedly accepting bribes from a drug cartel and taking part in drug trafficking.
WICHITA, Kansas - A former Wichita police officer has been sentenced to one year of probation for conspiring to bribe a car-theft victim in an unsuccessful effort to keep her job.
ORLANDO, Florida - A NASA manager who was responsible for developing privately-operated spacecraft has pleaded guilty in federal court in Orlando to a conflict of interest charge.
NEW ORLEANS - A former New Orleans bail bondswoman has pleaded guilty to conspiracy, becoming the latest to admit a role in a scheme to pay off Criminal District Court clerks for the release of inmates through forged release-on-recognizance orders or bogus bonds.
NEW ORLEANS - A former contractor for Orleans Parish Sheriff Marlin Gusman's office has been sentenced to 18 months in federal prison after pleading guilty in a bid-rigging and kickback scheme that also netted guilty pleas from two former top sheriff's office officials.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A search committee looking for a new president of Alabama State University wants to interview finalists for the job on Dec. 6.
ATLANTA - Federal prosecutors say a man has been sentenced to prison for bribing an undercover agent he thought was an immigration official.
WASHINGTON - The oilfield services company Weatherford International has agreed to pay more than $250 million to settle federal charges that it bribed officials in the Middle East and Africa to win business.