- Health officials give SD nursing homes 20 beds Updated: Mar-08-14 10:37 am
- Minnesota: No effort to revive man at nursing home Updated: Mar-05-14 8:43 pm
- Bill limits legal exposure for nursing homes Updated: Mar-05-14 6:20 pm
- Analysis: Jindal uses trust funds to patch budget Updated: Mar-02-14 5:25 pm
- Woman, 94, dies when neck caught in nursing bed Updated: Feb-26-14 8:52 am
- Neb. bill would try to increase elderly at home Updated: Feb-25-14 7:05 pm
- Indiana House panel OKs ban on new nursing homes Updated: Feb-20-14 8:13 pm
- LI nursing home patients moved due to water leak Updated: Feb-19-14 7:04 am
- W.Va. bill paves way for Raleigh vet nursing home Updated: Feb-11-14 11:44 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - The state Department of Health has awarded 20 additional beds to nursing facilities in western South Dakota.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nurses at a St. Cloud nursing home made no effort to revive a resident who became ill and died last June, according to a state investigation released Wednesday.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Defendants who can be named in lawsuits against nursing homes would be limited under a bill that moved Wednesday through the House Civil Justice Committee.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - In his struggles to patch together the state's operating budget, Gov. Bobby Jindal has raided funds that weren't necessarily planned for budget-balancing.
WAYNESBURG, Pennsylvania - The coroner is investigating the death of a 94-year-old woman whose neck became stuck between her mattress and a bed rail at a southwestern Pennsylvania nursing home.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska lawmakers considered a bill Tuesday that calls for using state and federal money to improve programs designed to help elderly people keep living in their homes rather than move to care centers.
INDIANAPOLIS - A panel of House lawmakers has approved a one-year ban on the construction of new nursing homes across the state amid concerns the market is being flooded.
ROCKVILLE CENTRE, New York - Authorities say patients at a Long Island nursing home are being moved to another building because of a broken sprinkler pipe.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Senate Military Committee has endorsed a bill to allow construction of a 120-bed veterans nursing Home in Raleigh County.