- Cardinals place OLB Woodley on IR, sign DT Bryant Updated: Nov-26-15 4:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have placed outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley on season-ending injured reserve with a torn pectoral muscle and signed longtime Seahawks defensive tackle Red Bryant.
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- Bengals focused more on postseason than perfect record Updated: Nov-09-15 5:07 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals spent their Sunday off watching other NFL games on television and enjoying a rare, free weekend. One thing they spent no time on: the standings.
- Early turnovers help Patriots to 27-10 win over Washington Updated: Nov-08-15 11:12 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - It was a little more than 10 minutes into the game and the score was already lopsided.
- 49ers make QB change from Kaepernick to Gabbert Updated: Nov-05-15 3:16 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Three years after Colin Kaepernick led the San Francisco 49ers on a Super Bowl run, coach Jim Tomsula decided his struggling quarterback needed a break and his dormant offense needed a change.
- Fred McNeill, former Vikings linebacker, dies at 63 Updated: Nov-04-15 9:04 pm
Fred McNeill, the former Minnesota linebacker who helped the Vikings reach two Super Bowls in his 12-year NFL career, has died. He was 63.
- Atlanta, Santa Clara, New Orleans to host college title game Updated: Nov-04-15 5:31 pm
Atlanta, New Orleans and Santa Clara, California, were selected to host College Football Playoff national championship games from a group of nine cities and regions.
- Manning finds his way as Broncos top Packers 29-10 Updated: Nov-02-15 7:45 am
DENVER - It felt like Turn Back the Clock Night in Denver, and how far back simply depended on which position you played.
- Broncos induct Bowlen into their ring of fame Updated: Nov-02-15 4:07 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning was glad he was able to deliver a victory on Pat Bowlen's big night.
- Manning, Broncos throttle Rodgers, Packers 29-10 Updated: Nov-02-15 1:54 am
DENVER - This is exactly what Gary Kubiak envisioned when he returned to Denver: Peyton Manning running bootlegs and rollouts, using his tight ends as targets and watching his running backs race into the end zone.
- Column: Patriots taking out Deflategate wrath on rest of NFL Updated: Oct-30-15 3:52 pm
The New England Patriots are still ticked off.