- Colts focused more on winning games than The Streak Updated: Oct-09-15 3:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Streak evokes all sorts of reactions inside the Colts' locker room.
- Fan: Super Bowl ticket process violates consumer law Updated: Oct-08-15 3:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A New Jersey man asked a federal appeals court Thursday to revive his consumer protection lawsuit that aims to flag the NFL over the number of tickets sold to the public for the 2014 Super Bowl.
- A guide to watching sports if you don't have cable Updated: Oct-07-15 11:49 am
NEW YORK - It's football season, and baseball playoffs are starting. Don't have cable? You can still watch.
- Colts' Vinatieri still getting kick out of milestones Updated: Oct-01-15 4:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts players consider Adam Vinatieri a true treasure.
- Super Bowl alumni honor Wyoming high school alma maters Updated: Sep-25-15 10:50 am
CASPER, Wyoming - In late August, before the school year started, Cheyenne Central athletic director Chad Whitworth received a voicemail from Boyd Dowler.
- Raiders WR Seth Roberts makes mark with game-winning TD Updated: Sep-24-15 5:04 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When Seth Roberts watched his old college teammate from Division II West Alabama make the play that decided the Super Bowl earlier this year, it gave him the confidence that maybe he too could succeed in the NFL despite his small-school pedigree.
- Ex-Nevada coach Ault to head team in Italian Football League Updated: Sep-18-15 5:21 pm
RENO, Nevada - Former Nevada football coach Chris Ault is ready for a new challenge at age 68.
- Dick Vermeil high on Rams and on St. Louis Updated: Sep-17-15 4:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Every commercial break on opening weekend, Dick Vermeil switched channels between the Rams and Chiefs - the last two teams he coached.
- Bills spill their dislike of AFC East rival Patriots Updated: Sep-16-15 7:17 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills really don't like the New England Patriots. And they're not afraid to say it.
- Hayne helps ESPN to record Australian TV figures for NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 12:26 am
SYDNEY - They're minuscule viewership numbers compared with the U.S., but Jarryd Hayne's NFL regular-season debut with the San Francisco 49ers drew a higher television audience in Australia than the Super Bowl.
- NFL clears Patriots of headset suspicion in opening game Updated: Sep-11-15 7:06 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly has heard air traffic control coming in over the headsets he uses to communicate with his staff. Former Ravens coach Brian Billick said he once heard a pizza delivery guy.
- Brady throws 4 TDs to TEs in 28-21 win Updated: Sep-11-15 12:54 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Whether sprinting out of the tunnel for warmups, watching former teammates and the Patriots owner carrying Lombardi Trophies, or tearing apart the Steelers, Tom Brady relished every moment of this NFL season opener.