- AP source: Dolphins owner will pay for renovations Updated: Mar-10-14 8:00 pm
- NJ Transit skips hearing on Super Bowl rail issues Updated: Mar-10-14 3:25 pm
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency Updated: Mar-08-14 5:41 pm
- Free agency begins Tuesday, cap at $133 million Updated: Mar-06-14 8:33 pm
- Chicago mayor explores Soldier Field expansion Updated: Mar-05-14 5:01 pm
- AP Source: Peyton Manning passes physical Updated: Mar-03-14 4:18 pm
- Panthers' Gross retires, WR Smith's future unclear Updated: Feb-26-14 5:16 pm
- Report: Plea deal offered to former Giant's son Updated: Feb-25-14 7:37 am
- Trial set for man hurt before Dallas Super Bowl Updated: Feb-22-14 1:26 pm
- Back in Philly, T.O. still thinks he can play Updated: Feb-20-14 6:02 pm
- Chargers will seek new mayor's backing for stadium Updated: Feb-12-14 5:22 pm
- Elway gets 3-year extension, new GM title Updated: Feb-12-14 2:38 pm
- Broncos' blueprint: Another free agency run Updated: Feb-11-14 2:59 pm
MIAMI - Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has offered to pay the entire tab for up to $400 million in stadium renovations in exchange for a property tax break.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey legislative committee was rebuffed again Monday in its attempts to get answers to why thousands of train-riding football fans were stranded for hours after last month's Super Bowl, even as the committee's chairman appeared to shift some of the blame from the state's transit agency to the National Football League.
STANFORD, California - San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is ready for a busy week ahead with the start of free agency and is moving forward from the recent news that the Cleveland Browns inquired about trading for him.
NEW YORK - Let the bidding binges begin.
CHICAGO - Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is exploring whether to add thousands of seats to Soldier Field.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Sixty touchdown passes. Fifteen wins. A fifth MVP trophy.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - One longtime Carolina Panther called it quits on Wednesday, while another may be headed out the door behind him.
SOMERVILLE, New Jersey - The son of a former New York Giants football player is being offered a plea agreement in his assault by auto case.
DALLAS - A worker who filed suit after he was injured by ice and snow falling from the roof of Cowboys Stadium during the week before the 2011 Super Bowl heads to court this week.
PHILADELPHIA - Terrell Owens sees NFL players making the police blotter and shakes his head.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway led Denver to the Super Bowl faster as a front office executive than he did as a quarterback.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway's philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around.