- 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith arrested at airport Updated: Apr-13-14 10:32 pm
- Future Pro Bowls to be played in Arizona, Hawaii Updated: Apr-09-14 8:42 pm
- Seahawks lock up coach Pete Carroll with extension Updated: Apr-04-14 5:06 pm
- Giants agree to deal with TE Kellen Davis Updated: Apr-04-14 2:45 pm
- Sandy Grossman, acclaimed sports TV director, dies Updated: Apr-03-14 4:28 pm
- Minnesota's initial bid for Super Bowl 52 is in Updated: Apr-01-14 5:33 pm
- Wilfork: close to ensuring he'll retire with Pats Updated: Mar-27-14 9:11 pm
- WWE teams up with Brees, Boys & Girls Clubs Updated: Mar-24-14 9:27 am
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas makes trip home to Ga. Updated: Mar-20-14 9:58 am
- Giants bring back WR Manningham Updated: Mar-18-14 4:41 pm
LOS ANGELES - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
HONOLULU - The next Pro Bowl will be played in Arizona at the site of the Super Bowl, skipping Hawaii for the first time since 2010.
SEATTLE - The first major contract extension finalized by the Seattle Seahawks following their Super Bowl title was a commitment to coach Pete Carroll - and to an ideology that finally proved successful at the professional level.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants agreed to a one-year contract on Friday with tight end Kellen Davis, whose previous team's last game was a Super Bowl victory at the Giants' stadium.
NEW YORK - Sandy Grossman, who directed a record 10 Super Bowl broadcasts and spent more than two decades in the TV truck working with announcers Pat Summerall and John Madden, has died. He was 78.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota organizers submitted a preliminary bid Tuesday to host the 2018 Super Bowl, laying out a plan to host one of the biggest events in professional sports while also making thousands of visitors feel warm and welcome in what will almost certainly be a frigid February.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Patriots nose tackle Vince Wilfork says he's closer to achieving his goal of finishing his career with New England.
NEW ORLEANS - World Wrestling Entertainment's WrestleMania 30 championship matches will bring more than top professional wrestlers to New Orleans.
DUBLIN, Georgia - The makeshift hideaway signing table sat behind a Sunday school dry erase board and half of a golden rod accordion room divider; the simple accommodations not belying the very special guest sitting around the corner.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - A Super Bowl hero is returning to the New York Giants.