- Denver Broncos safety Shiloh Keo DUI charge in Idaho Updated: Feb-13-16 2:56 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Denver Broncos backup safety Shiloh Keo faces a charge of driving under the influence in Idaho.
- Talib, Jackson, Webb fined for Super Bowl infractions Updated: Feb-12-16 5:37 pm
Denver Broncos fiery cornerback Aqib Talib's taunting and face mask fouls proved costlier five days later than they did in Super Bowl 50.
- Broncos basking in glory of first title since '99 Updated: Feb-12-16 4:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - While general manager John Elway maps out plans to keep his team intact, the Denver Broncos are enjoying the spoils of their Super Bowl victory.
- Steelers sign long snapper Greg Warren to a 1-year deal Updated: Feb-12-16 2:47 pm
PITTSBURGH - Greg Warren is sticking with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Thousands of absent students on day of Broncos parade Updated: Feb-11-16 11:59 pm
DENVER - More than a quarter of students enrolled at Denver and Jeffco schools were reported to have missed classes when the city celebrated the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl parade.
- Correction: Super Bowl-Broncos Parade story Updated: Feb-10-16 6:57 pm
DENVER - In a story Feb. 9 about Denver celebrating the Broncos Super Bowl victory, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of a fan and several of her relatives. The fan was Dorothy Ayze, not Ayce. Her daughter is Judy Klade, not Judy Ayce. Her granddaughter is Amanda Skenadore, not Amanda Ayce.
- Panthers turn page to 2016 after deflating Super Bowl loss Updated: Feb-10-16 2:42 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dave Gettleman has been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to Super Bowl - winning two with the New York Giants as a front office assistant and losing on Sunday as general manager of the Carolina Panthers.
- Obama congratulates Broncos on Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-09-16 5:55 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says via Twitter that he has passed along his congratulations to the Denver Broncos for winning the Super Bowl.
- The Latest: Broncos fans stream out of downtown after parade Updated: Feb-09-16 4:53 pm
DENVER - The Latest on the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl victory parade (all times local):
- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Newton defends actions at Super Bowl: 'I will not conform' Updated: Feb-09-16 1:40 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton isn't apologizing for acting like a "sore loser" after the Super Bowl.
- Panthers, Patriots early favorites to win 2017 Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 10:37 pm
Carolina and New England are the early favorites at Nevada sportsbooks to win the 2017 Super Bowl, followed by the Seahawks, Packers and Steelers.
- Record $132.5M bet on Super Bowl at Nevada sports books Updated: Feb-08-16 9:20 pm
So you thought the Panthers and Broncos would put up a lot more points in Super Bowl 50, that Carolina quarterback Cam Newton would score at least once and probably be named the game's most valuable player?
- Beyonce's Super Bowl show bringing both praise and criticism Updated: Feb-08-16 7:46 pm
A day after the Super Bowl, people are still parsing over each frame from Beyonce's halftime performance, trying to glean the messages, both subtle and overt, that made for a stunning display of unapologetic blackness and political activism during one of the most-watched events of the year.
- Party like it's 1999: Denver to celebrate another Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 6:25 pm
DENVER - Denver's getting ready to party like it's 1999.
- Denver Broncos return home with Lombardi Trophy Updated: Feb-08-16 6:02 pm
DENVER - The Denver Broncos are home with the Lombardi Trophy, marking the final touchdown of the 2015 season.
- Agent confirms Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch plans to retire Updated: Feb-08-16 5:09 pm
SEATTLE - When Marshawn Lynch was brought to Seattle early in the 2010 season, he was acquired because the Seahawks desperately needed a running back.
- Miller awaits offseason filled with fun, financial reward Updated: Feb-08-16 3:51 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - On top of his game and now the world, Von Miller's docket is quickly filling up.
- Eagles release wide receiver Riley Cooper after 6 seasons Updated: Feb-08-16 2:19 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles say they have released wide receiver Riley Cooper after six seasons.
- Audi tearjerker, 'Puppymonkeybaby' among Super Bowl winners Updated: Feb-08-16 10:57 am
NEW YORK - With 30-second Super Bowl ads costing up to $5 million, it's a huge gamble to advertise. As the Denver Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers, there were winners and losers off the field, too. Here are the advertisers whose gamble paid off, and those who dropped the ball.
- Bronco fans celebrate Super Bowl win in Denver streets Updated: Feb-08-16 9:53 am
DENVER - Thousands of Broncos fans celebrated Denver's Super Bowl victory over the Carolina Panthers in downtown streets and amateur fireworks lit up the sky around town. Police reported some arrests but no major damage or injuries.
- North Carolina Gov. McCrory in minor crash after Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 8:04 am
SANTA CLARA, California - North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory sustained minor injuries after the vehicle he was riding in was rear-ended shortly after the Carolina Panthers' Super Bowl loss.
- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.
- Aqib Talib calls Levi's Stadium turf "terrible" Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - T.J. Ward slipped twice on the same play.