- Lions like Caldwell's cool, calm, collected style Updated: Apr-24-14 4:21 pm
- Detroit Lions welcome new faces Updated: Apr-23-14 6:44 pm
- Clady blazing the comeback trail in Denver Updated: Apr-23-14 4:48 pm
- Manning holds on to heartache of Super Bowl Updated: Apr-16-14 12:30 pm
- 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith arrested at airport Updated: Apr-13-14 10:32 pm
- Future Pro Bowls to be played in Arizona, Hawaii Updated: Apr-09-14 8:42 pm
- Seahawks lock up coach Pete Carroll with extension Updated: Apr-04-14 5:06 pm
- Giants agree to deal with TE Kellen Davis Updated: Apr-04-14 2:45 pm
- Sandy Grossman, acclaimed sports TV director, dies Updated: Apr-03-14 4:28 pm
- Minnesota's initial bid for Super Bowl 52 is in Updated: Apr-01-14 5:33 pm
- Wilfork: close to ensuring he'll retire with Pats Updated: Mar-27-14 9:11 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Caldwell has already made his mark as the new coach of the Detroit Lions.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Their new coach has been to Super Bowls and the Detroit Lions how have two new players who have championship rings.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As far as Peyton Manning is concerned, wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders isn't the only offensive reinforcement summoned to help Denver get another crack at winning the Super Bowl.
DENVER - Broncos fans may want to move on from Denver's Super Bowl debacle. Not Peyton Manning. He's holding on to the heartache to stoke his competitive fire.
LOS ANGELES - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
HONOLULU - The next Pro Bowl will be played in Arizona at the site of the Super Bowl, skipping Hawaii for the first time since 2010.
SEATTLE - The first major contract extension finalized by the Seattle Seahawks following their Super Bowl title was a commitment to coach Pete Carroll - and to an ideology that finally proved successful at the professional level.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants agreed to a one-year contract on Friday with tight end Kellen Davis, whose previous team's last game was a Super Bowl victory at the Giants' stadium.
NEW YORK - Sandy Grossman, who directed a record 10 Super Bowl broadcasts and spent more than two decades in the TV truck working with announcers Pat Summerall and John Madden, has died. He was 78.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota organizers submitted a preliminary bid Tuesday to host the 2018 Super Bowl, laying out a plan to host one of the biggest events in professional sports while also making thousands of visitors feel warm and welcome in what will almost certainly be a frigid February.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Patriots nose tackle Vince Wilfork says he's closer to achieving his goal of finishing his career with New England.