- Police to hold gun amnesty in south Omaha Updated: Mar-08-14 11:34 am
- Mixed verdict in Pennsylvania deputy's slaying Updated: Mar-07-14 4:12 pm
- Greek doctor convicted over anti-Jew sign Updated: Mar-07-14 11:05 am
- Ky man pleads guilty to shipping guns overseas Updated: Mar-06-14 12:53 pm
- Facebook to delete posts for illegal gun sales Updated: Mar-05-14 4:10 pm
- Man arrested for illegal ammunition, body armor Updated: Mar-05-14 8:13 am
- New Bedford man indicted over Nov. 25 killing Updated: Mar-01-14 4:20 pm
- Purported supremacists plead guilty to gun charge Updated: Feb-28-14 3:43 pm
- Providence cops seized record 138 firearms in 2013 Updated: Feb-28-14 7:43 am
- Brothers face federal charges for illegal weapons Updated: Feb-27-14 8:56 pm
- Lawmaker: Lower penalties for small drug crimes Updated: Feb-26-14 6:30 pm
- Man accused in a Tucson murder sentenced to prison Updated: Feb-26-14 5:21 pm
- Felton says arrest not a distraction to Knicks Updated: Feb-26-14 3:36 pm
- Arrests in Lyon County on stolen weapons charges Updated: Feb-17-14 4:43 pm
- Ga. debates leniency over guns brought to airport Updated: Feb-16-14 1:49 pm
- Deputies: 12-year-old had gun at school Updated: Feb-10-14 6:22 pm
- Pen gun, drugs found during Glen Burnie raid Updated: Feb-09-14 2:28 pm
- Trial date set for 2 men on weapons, drug charges Updated: Feb-08-14 4:04 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Omaha Police Department is co-sponsoring a Gun Amnesty Day to collect unwanted or illegal guns and ammunition.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A man was convicted Friday of conspiracy to help a felon get an AK-47 used to kill a Berks County sheriff's deputy, but the jury acquitted him of actually providing the weapon.
THESSALONIKI, Greece - A Greek doctor was convicted of breaking anti-racism laws for putting up a "Jews not welcome" sign outside his office and given a 16-month suspended sentence Friday.
BOWING GREEN, Kentucky - A southern Kentucky man has pleaded guilty to shipping weapons inside hollowed-out video game systems to foreign countries.
ALBANY, New York - Under pressure from gun control advocates, Facebook agreed Wednesday to delete posts from users seeking to buy or sell weapons illegally or without a background check.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man has been charged with possession of ammunition and body armor by a convicted felon.
NEW BEDFORD, Massachusetts - Prosecutors say a Bristol County Grand Jury has indicted a New Bedford man on murder and other charges stemming from the killing of another man.
PHOENIX - Two members of a family who authorities say once tried to set up a whites-only nation in America pleaded guilty Friday to a federal firearm charge arising out of an October raid at the family patriarch's northern Arizona ranch.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence police say they seized a record 138 firearms in the city last year, while the number of shootings has decreased slightly.
SACRAMENTO, California - Two Sacramento brothers were charged Thursday with making hundreds of illegal, untraceable firearms as part of what law enforcement officials said was a wide-ranging network designed to skirt federal laws.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Low-level marijuana possession should be decriminalized and punished with traffic ticket-like fines as part of a criminal justice "realignment" to reduce Illinois' crowded prison system, a lawmaker from suburban Chicago said Wednesday.
TUCSON, Arizona - A man originally accused of first-degree murder in a 2012 shooting in Tucson has been sentenced to 2 ½ years in prison on lesser charges.
GREENBURGH, New York - Raymond Felton is determined to keep personal turmoil from affecting what was already his most trying season professionally.
YERINGTON, Nevada - The Lyon County sheriff's office says officers have recovered 60 stolen weapons and arrested four people during in an investigation to find a parole violator.
ATLANTA - Gary Lawrence usually carries a .22-caliber revolver while out walking his dog in rural Georgia as protection against venomous snakes and coyotes. But he says he learned a hard lesson while rushing to catch a flight at Atlanta's airport last month, the firearm forgotten in the pocket of a heavy coat.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Authorities in Baton Rouge say a 12-year-old boy was taken into custody after he was found with a handgun Monday at Wedgewood Elementary School.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Police in Anne Arundel County say they found drugs and a rare "pen gun" during a raid on a Glen Burnie hotel room.
PHOENIX - An April 1 trial has been set for two men on weapons and drug charges that were filed last year after authorities raided a property in Yavapai County.