- Abuse allegations detailed against ex-priest Updated: Apr-17-14 9:31 am
- Western NY man found with arsenal gets convicted Updated: Apr-16-14 8:01 am
- 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith arrested at airport Updated: Apr-13-14 10:32 pm
- Indian lawyer: No diplomatic link in cop's arrest Updated: Apr-05-14 1:43 pm
- Ga gun dealer indicted on weapons charges Updated: Apr-05-14 4:05 am
- Man facing gun charge after party where teens shot Updated: Apr-03-14 8:24 pm
- Trump rallies against Cuomo, New York gun control Updated: Apr-01-14 5:39 pm
- Md. police seize dozens of guns at Cecil Co. home Updated: Mar-31-14 1:23 pm
- Arrested lawmaker known for transparency bills Updated: Mar-26-14 7:08 pm
- High court bolsters domestic violence gun ban law Updated: Mar-26-14 2:46 pm
- Former Fairbanks man convicted of weapons charges Updated: Mar-23-14 6:14 am
- Guilty plea for man featured on 'Ozarks' show Updated: Mar-20-14 8:37 am
- New trial for New Mexico family overturned Updated: Mar-19-14 6:08 pm
ENFIELD, Connecticut - A former East Windsor priest sexually assaulted a teenager who worked at his parishes, making the boy remove his clothes for his paychecks and causing him to seek hospital treatment for the abuse, authorities said.
BUFFALO, New York - A western New York man arrested with an arsenal of guns and ammunition in his vehicle while searching for a prostitute in Buffalo has been found guilty of illegal weapon possession.
LOS ANGELES - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
NEW YORK - A lawyer representing a New York City police officer detained in India says the weapons arrest should not be linked to an Indian diplomat's earlier arrest in the U.S.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A south Georgia gun dealer is facing federal weapons charges.
BAKER, Louisiana - Police in Baker have arrested a man accused of firing two gunshots into the ground outside a private club where three teenagers were fatally shot during a weekend birthday party.
ALBANY, New York - Thousands of gun rights supporters rallied outside New York's Capitol Tuesday to call for the repeal of gun control measures championed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo, which they intend to use as a rallying cry in the fall elections.
ELKTON, Maryland - Maryland State Police say troopers are investigating whether more than 50 guns seized at a Cecil County home were part of scheme to sell stolen goods.
SACRAMENTO, California - Before his arrest Wednesday on federal corruption charges, Sen. Leland Yee was best known for his attempts to strengthen California's open records, government transparency and whistleblower protection laws.
WASHINGTON - People convicted of minor domestic violence offenses can be barred from possessing guns even in states where no proof of physical violence is required to support the domestic violence charge, the Supreme Court ruled Wednesday.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A former Fairbanks man who drew the ire of neighbors after the detonation of recreational explosives outside his home has been convicted of federal gun charges.
HARDY, Arkansas - An Arkansas man featured on "Clash of the Ozarks" has pleaded guilty to a federal gun charge.
DEMING, New Mexico - A federal appeals court has denied a new trial for a New Mexico family convicted of gun smuggling.