- Former Jets linebacker pleads guilty in 'revenge porn' case Updated: May-20-15 5:54 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A former New York Jets linebacker pleaded guilty Wednesday to three charges in connection with a domestic dispute that invoked New Jersey's landmark "revenge porn" law.
- Feds seize hundreds of assault rifle parts from gun-maker Updated: May-19-15 1:55 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Federal authorities are investigating a Connecticut gun-maker after agents found nearly 3,000 assault rifle parts missing serial numbers, according to recently filed court documents.
- 10 Chinese nationals charged with illegal firearms in Ghana Updated: May-18-15 3:14 pm
ACCRA, Ghana - Authorities say 10 Chinese citizens suspected of illegal gold mining in Ghana are facing firearms charges in court.
- North Dakota man pleads guilty to illegal weapons charges Updated: May-18-15 2:34 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man has pleaded guilty to illegal weapons charges, including possession of a machine gun by a convicted felon.
- Cowboys DE Greg Hardy's seized guns to be sold or auctioned Updated: May-13-15 5:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - A Mecklenburg County Sheriff's spokesman says the 10 guns seized last year from Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy's apartment following a domestic violence incident will be sold or auctioned off at a later date.
- 2 years after gunfire, a Mother's Day tradition rolls on Updated: May-08-15 12:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Original Big 7 Social Aid and Pleasure Club will parade again in New Orleans on Mother's Day, undaunted by the memory of a mass shooting that brought an abrupt and bloody end to the neighborhood procession two years ago.
- Man who beat Giants fan gets 3 more years in prison for guns Updated: May-07-15 10:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - A felon who seriously beat a San Francisco Giants fan outside Dodger Stadium was sentenced Thursday to six years in prison for a weapons conviction unrelated to the attack.
- Man who shipped guns to ex-NFL star Hernandez gets 2 years Updated: May-05-15 6:04 pm
BOSTON - A man who shipped guns to former New England Patriots player and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez was sentenced Tuesday to two years in federal prison.
- US citizen charged with weapons possession in Mexico Updated: May-05-15 5:31 pm
MEXICO CITY - A U.S. man was charged with illegal arms possession after he was arrested while driving in Mexico City, authorities said Tuesday.
- 3 arrested; guns, cash, drugs seized after Portland shooting Updated: May-02-15 5:26 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police say three people have been arrested after a shooting investigation.
- Man admits conspiring to illegally export firearms parts Updated: May-02-15 12:11 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has admitted his role in a conspiracy to smuggle more than $200,000 worth of firearms parts out of the United States.
- 7 Beloit men arrested on drugs, weapons charges Updated: May-01-15 6:14 am
BELOIT, Wisconsin - Federal authorities say seven Beloit men have been arrested on drugs and weapons charges.
- Agents will miss deadline to remove illegally owned weapons Updated: Apr-30-15 7:14 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The state Department of Justice will miss its deadline to end a backlog in a program unique to California that seizes guns from people who are prohibited from having them, officials said Thursday.
- Former Illini football staffer convicted of weapons charge Updated: Apr-30-15 1:35 pm
URBANA, Illinois - Jurors in Champaign have convicted a former University of Illinois football staffer on a felony weapons charge.
- 5 charges filed against teen in Washington school shooting Updated: Apr-29-15 6:20 pm
SEATTLE - Prosecutors have filed five charges in juvenile court against the 16-year-old accused of firing a gun inside his Washington state high school.