- Sioux Falls man convicted in sex trafficking case Updated: Dec-07-13 11:08 am
- Trial rescheduled in kidnapping of woman Updated: Nov-29-13 10:35 am
- Wisconsin man charged with sex trafficking in Utah Updated: Nov-28-13 11:19 am
- NY man convicted in punch that caused miscarriage Updated: Nov-26-13 11:25 am
- Sentencing set for Ohio woman in forced-labor case Updated: Nov-25-13 4:14 pm
- Ohio woman pleads guilty in forced-labor case Updated: Nov-22-13 4:01 pm
- Cindy McCain, Christie talk human trafficking Updated: Nov-22-13 3:06 pm
- Spanish police break up sex slave ring, arrest 25 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:59 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls man has been convicted on federal sex trafficking charges involving homeless teen girls.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A federal judge has rescheduled the trial of a man charged with kidnapping a woman in Florida with plans to force her to work as a prostitute before she escaped and went to police in Mississippi.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Wisconsin man has been indicted on federal sex trafficking charges in Utah for allegedly forcing four women to travel across several states to act as prostitutes.
NEW CITY, New York - A New York man has been convicted of several attacks on his wife, including a punch that caused a miscarriage.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A judge has set a March sentencing date for an Ohio woman accused of using ice cream to lure a mentally disabled woman and her child to captivity in a forced-labor case.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - An Ohio woman accused of using ice cream to lure a mentally disabled woman and her child to captivity pleaded guilty Friday in a forced-labor case.
PHOENIX - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Friday that law enforcement, religious groups and public shame can work in concert to prevent the scourge of human trafficking at major events like the Super Bowl.
MADRID - Spanish police say they have busted a gang of 25 Nigerians who were engaged in human trafficking for sexual exploitation, Internet fraud and money laundering.