- Convicted policeman sentenced in Guam brothel case Updated: Apr-14-14 7:19 pm
- Man charged with sex trafficking of Idaho teen Updated: Apr-11-14 4:40 pm
- Argentine court gives long terms for sex slavery Updated: Apr-08-14 4:08 pm
- Boise woman gets 15 years for prostitution ring Updated: Apr-03-14 8:59 pm
- New American Samoa law fights human trafficking Updated: Apr-02-14 6:20 pm
- Police say 2 arrested in human trafficking case Updated: Apr-01-14 3:19 pm
- Police: woman says she escaped kidnapper in Utah Updated: Mar-31-14 4:53 pm
- Mexico: Pimp held kids to force moms to prostitute Updated: Mar-25-14 6:06 pm
- Sentencing set for Ohio woman in forced-labor case Updated: Mar-22-14 4:06 am
HAGATNA, Guam - A former police officer convicted of raping and intimidating women at a brothel in Guam has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho teenager believed she had caught the eye of a modeling agency when Taquarius Ford approached her at a Boise-area mall.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - A court in Argentina has handed down tough sentences of 10 to 22 years in prison to 10 defendants accused of kidnapping and forcing into prostitution a young woman whose disappearance raised global awareness about people trafficking.
BOISE, Idaho - She wasn't the mastermind behind forcing women into prostitution in Boise, prosecutors said, but 28-year-old Gypsie Lee Akers could still be spending the next 15 years behind bars for her role in a ring that snared almost 10 women.
PAGO PAGO, American Samoa - American Samoa's anti-human trafficking measure will take effect in June after the acting governor signed it into law last week.
SALT LAKE CITY - Police arrested two people on suspicion of human trafficking after a woman reported she was kidnapped from a New York City street and forced into prostitution before escaping in downtown Salt Lake City.
SALT LAKE CITY - Police are questioning a man after a woman told them she was abducted from a New York City street, beaten and forced into prostitution before she escaped in downtown Salt Lake City.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican prosecutors said Tuesday they have freed two children held by pimps who used their hold over the young girls to force their mothers into prostitution in the United States.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A judge has set a new sentencing date for an Ohio woman accused of using ice cream to lure a mentally disabled woman and her child to captivity in a forced-labor case.