- 2 charged with enslaving Ohio woman found guilty Updated: Mar-07-14 9:25 pm
- Man convicted of forcing teens into prostitution Updated: Mar-03-14 4:09 pm
- NY police: Man held 2 women captive for months Updated: Feb-26-14 6:12 pm
- 30 arrested in All-Star weekend sex trafficking Updated: Feb-22-14 3:54 pm
- Boston man charged with human trafficking Updated: Feb-20-14 11:26 am
- Japan may review probe on WWII sex slavery Updated: Feb-20-14 7:46 am
- Accused pimp gets life in sex trafficking case Updated: Feb-19-14 2:23 pm
- Minnesota sting leads to sex-trafficking charge Updated: Feb-08-14 7:04 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A couple charged with enslaving a mentally disabled woman for two years through intimidation, abuse and threats they would harm her young child were found guilty on Friday.
ST. LOUIS - A Chicago man has been convicted of several federal charges for forcing two teenage girls into prostitution.
LINDENHURST, New York - A 21-year-old woman and a teenage girl described as a runaway were forced to work as prostitutes and prevented from leaving a suburban New York home - one allegedly for more than a year - before authorities rescued them and arrested the man suspected of keeping them captive, police said Wednesday.
NEW ORLEANS - Louisiana state police say an investigation involving local authorities and the FBI resulted in 30 arrests in connection with sex trafficking during the NBA All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
BOSTON - A 33-year-old Boston man has been charged under the state's human trafficking laws for allegedly forcing a teenage girl into prostitution.
TOKYO - Japan's government said Thursday it may re-examine a 20-year-old study that led to a landmark apology over forced prostitution during World War II, in a sign it is leaning toward a denial that officials were involved in organizing sex slavery.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - A federal judge has sentenced a man to life in prison for his role in coordinating what prosecutors say was a sex trafficking ring that forced women into prostitution and traded them like slaves between Georgia, Florida and the Carolinas.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A sex-trafficking sting conducted in St. Paul as part of a larger national effort has led to charges accusing a man of forcing a teenage woman into prostitution.