- Leicester woman charged in Worcester hit-and-run Updated: Apr-23-14 7:08 am
- Wichita man sentenced for car-horse crash Updated: Apr-23-14 5:02 am
- Charges filed in fatal Denver hit-run collision Updated: Apr-22-14 7:55 pm
- NY teacher bailed out after alleged hit-run crash Updated: Apr-22-14 11:31 am
- Ejected passenger killed in hit-and-run on I-10 Updated: Apr-22-14 10:16 am
- NY teacher arrested after crash going to school Updated: Apr-21-14 3:28 pm
- Senser to be transferred from prison this week Updated: Apr-21-14 8:04 am
- Woman charged in fatal hit-and-run in Stamford Updated: Apr-21-14 5:46 am
- California lawmaker, aide sued in fatal DUI case Updated: Apr-20-14 11:07 pm
- Teen killed in hit-and-run crash, driver arrested Updated: Apr-20-14 1:57 pm
- Man arrested in connection with fatal hit-and-run Updated: Apr-19-14 5:26 pm
- Child dies after being hit by car; driver flees Updated: Apr-18-14 9:58 am
- Man sentenced to 6 years for toddler's death Updated: Apr-18-14 8:50 am
- Hit-and-run driver hits blind woman, service dog Updated: Apr-18-14 8:07 am
- Driver sought in crash that killed Marine Updated: Apr-16-14 6:05 am
- Suspect held in hit-and-run that killed teen Updated: Apr-16-14 3:04 am
- New charges for Winston-Salem woman in hit-and-run Updated: Apr-15-14 4:47 pm
- Suspect arrested in South Tucson fatal hit-and-run Updated: Apr-15-14 4:40 pm
- Court date set for Utah woman in North Vegas crash Updated: Apr-15-14 12:43 pm
- Goucher student dies after hit-and-run crash Updated: Apr-15-14 7:37 am
- Wrongful death suit filed in N. Ind. hit-and-run Updated: Apr-15-14 3:58 am
- Savoonga carver dies in Nome Updated: Apr-14-14 7:46 pm
- Truck located after hit-skip death of Gary boy, 13 Updated: Apr-14-14 7:28 pm
- 49er Culliver pleads not guilty to hit-run charges Updated: Apr-14-14 1:47 pm
- Idaho man arrested in hit-and-run Updated: Apr-14-14 10:55 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police have charged a Leicester woman in connection with a hit-and-run in Worcester earlier this month that took the life of an 83-year-old man.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita man has been sentenced to more than two years in prison for fleeing a hit-and-run accident that killed a man on horseback.
DENVER - Denver prosecutors have filed charges of vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a fatal accident in the hit-and-run death of an Air Force airman.
CENTRAL ISLIP, New York - A Long Island teacher is free on $2,500 bail following her arrest on charges she was driving while impaired during a hit-and-run crash.
PHOENIX - Authorities are looking for the driver of a pickup which drove off after fatally striking a person ejected from a vehicle on Interstate 10 in Chandler.
CENTER MORICHES, New York - A Long Island high school teacher is facing charges she was driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol following a hit-and-run crash.
MINNEAPOLIS - The wife of former Minnesota Vikings player Joe Senser will leave a state prison this week where she has served time for a fatal hit-and-run.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Stamford police have made an arrest in a hit-and-run accident that killed a 70-year-old woman.
SANTA BARBARA, California - The parents of a Santa Barbara woman who was fatally struck by a congresswoman's aide filed a federal lawsuit against the driver, U.S. Rep. Lois Capps and the U.S. government.
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Police in Pine Bluff say the suspected driver in a fatal hit-and-run collision that killed a teenager has been arrested.
THORNTON, Colorado - Police have arrested a 26-year-old man in connection with a fatal hit-and-run in Thornton.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Metro Louisville Police say they have charged a man in a hit-and-run crash that killed a young boy.
DECATUR, Illinois - A 24-year-old man was sentenced to six years in prison for the death of a 19-month-old Decatur boy who was killed in a hit-and-run crash last summer.
ST. ANN, Missouri - Police in St. Louis County continue to search for the driver who struck a blind woman and her service dog.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Highway Patrol is looking for a vehicle that struck and killed a Marine from Alabama.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - An arrest has been made in a hit-and-run crash that killed a St. Lucie County teen.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Additional charges have been filed against a Winston-Salem woman whose vehicle struck and dragged a man more than two miles.
SOUTH TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspect has been arrested in a fatal hit-and-run in South Tucson last weekend.
LAS VEGAS - Sentencing is scheduled next week for an 18-year-old Utah woman on a felony leaving the scene of an accident charge in a crash that hurt eight pedestrians outside a storefront church in North Las Vegas last summer.
TOWSON, Maryland - Police in Maryland say a Goucher College student from Texas has died after a hit-and-run crash over the weekend.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The parents of a man killed in a hit-and-run accident while waving traffic away from another man who had just been fatally struck by a vehicle near South Bend have filed a lawsuit against the teenage driver charged with leaving the scene and his parents.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A well-known carver from Savoonga has died in a hit-and-run accident in Nome, and charges are pending against the driver.
GARY, Indiana - Gary police say they've located a truck they believe was involved in a hit-and-run crash that killed a 13-year-old boy.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - An Idaho man has been arrested after a runner was injured during a hit-and-run crash in McCammon.