- Midvale teenage boy ran over mother, police say Updated: May-05-15 10:19 am
MIDVALE, Utah - A 39-year-old woman has serious head, leg and arm injuries after police say her teenage son ran her over following a family argument.
- Mason City man sentenced to prison for fatal crash Updated: May-04-15 3:31 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man must serve at least 17 years in prison after being sentenced in the hit-and-run death of a motorcyclist last November.
- Police search for suspects after road rage confrontation Updated: May-03-15 11:06 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Colorado Springs police are looking for suspects in a road rage confrontation and a hit and run accident.
- Nevada Legislature Week 14: Clinton visit and more tax talk Updated: May-02-15 8:43 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The pressure of passing a tax package to fund Gov. Brian Sandoval's two-year budget will continue to mount in Week 14 of the Nevada Legislature.
- Albuquerque woman accused of running over man 3 times found Updated: May-02-15 12:01 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A woman suspected of running over a man three times at an Albuquerque apartment complex in February has been arrested.
- Trial set for Sioux City man charged in hit-and-run case Updated: May-01-15 11:01 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A trial has been scheduled next month for a 74-year-old Sioux City man charged with leaving the scene of an injury accident.
- 2nd man charged in fatal hit-and-run in Providence Updated: Apr-30-15 6:34 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence police have arrested a second man in connection with a fatal hit-and-run during a gang-related dispute in 2013.
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Cheswold; driver flees scene Updated: Apr-30-15 3:55 pm
CHESWOLD, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was hit and killed in Cheswold and the striking vehicle fled the scene.
- Driver, 18, comes forward in hit-and-run of Temple student Updated: Apr-30-15 1:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Police say an 18-year-old driving with a learner's permit has come forward and confessed to striking a Temple University student as she rode a mountain bike near the North Philadelphia campus.
- Nebraska man gets 8-12 years for injuring boy in hit-and-run Updated: Apr-29-15 12:26 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 24-year-old man has been given eight to 12 years in prison for injuring an 11-year-old Lincoln boy in a hit-and-run accident.
- Jon Jones stripped of UFC title, suspended after arrest Updated: Apr-28-15 11:59 pm
Jon Jones has been stripped of his UFC light heavyweight title and suspended indefinitely following his arrest in New Mexico on a hit-and-run that police say left a pregnant woman with a broken arm.
- New Hampshire woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run death Updated: Apr-28-15 4:26 am
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire woman charged in a 2014 hit-and-run death has agreed to plead guilty to three offenses in exchange for serving a minimum of three years in prison.
- UFC champ Jones booked in connection with hit-and-run crash Updated: Apr-28-15 2:58 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Champion UFC fighter Jon Jones turned himself into authorities Monday night in connection with a hit-and-run crash, officials said.
- Gastonia woman found dead on Interstate 85 Updated: Apr-27-15 12:20 pm
GASTONIA, North Carolina - Gastonia police are investigating the death of a 28-year-old woman as a possible hit and run.
- 19-year-old woman arrested in fatal Gresham hit-and-run Updated: Apr-27-15 10:09 am
GRESHAM, Oregon - Police say a 19-year-old woman has been arrested in a fatal hit-and-run in Gresham.
- Waco man sentenced to 15 years for hit-and-run with deputy Updated: Apr-27-15 4:20 am
WACO, Texas - A Waco man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for a hit-and-run incident involving a McLennan County sheriff's deputy.
- Albuquerque police seek UFC fighter Jones in hit-and-run Updated: Apr-27-15 12:12 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque police are searching for UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones on Sunday night in connection with a hit-and-run accident.
- Prosecutors: 2 charged in armed robbery of twins Updated: Apr-25-15 3:44 pm
WOODBURY, New Jersey - Two people stand accused of conspiring to rob a twin brother and sister, and authorities say another alleged conspirator was killed in a hit-and-run crash involving a car driven by the brother.
- Man pleads guilty to manslaughter in fatal hit-and-run Updated: Apr-24-15 7:13 am
GOSHEN, New York - A New York man has pleaded guilty in a fatal hit-and-run crash that killed one man and seriously injured another.
- Man gets 35-40 years in prison for fatal Omaha accident Updated: Apr-23-15 7:02 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 31-year-old man has been given 35 to 40 years in prison for running into and killing a Creighton University professor while driving drunk in Omaha.
- Prosecutor: Motorist was texting at time of fatal hit & run Updated: Apr-22-15 4:38 pm
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois prosecutor says a motorist was texting when he struck and killed a pedestrian and then drove off.
- Traffic app trades data for hit-and-run, other info from LA Updated: Apr-22-15 8:52 am
LOS ANGELES - Drivers who use the navigation application Waze in Los Angeles will soon be getting more than just notifications that there is traffic on the freeway at 5 p.m.
- Madison man pleads guilty in fatal hit-and-run of teen Updated: Apr-20-15 4:52 pm
GRANITE CITY, Illinois - A man accused of killing a Granite City teenager in a hit-and-run traffic collision has pleaded guilty in the case.
- Man dies in hit and run crash in Goose Creek Updated: Apr-20-15 6:55 am
GOOSE CREEK, South Carolina - Berkeley County officials say a Goose Creek man has died after he was struck by a hit-and-run driver.
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Yonkers Updated: Apr-20-15 6:11 am
YONKERS, New York - Police are looking for the driver who fled the scene after striking and killing a 37-year-old woman crossing the street in Yonkers.