- Things to know on a ballot measure to end NV Energy monopoly Updated: Apr-23-16 2:22 pm
LAS VEGAS - A proposed ballot measure called the Energy Choice Initiative aims to deregulate electrical service in Nevada, opening up the market to providers other than NV Energy - the sole provider in most parts of the state. Here's how it came about and what it could mean for consumers.
- EU expands battle with Google with Android antitrust probe Updated: Apr-20-16 4:23 pm
BRUSSELS - The European Union is broadening its battle with Google, alleging that the technology giant rigs the global market for mobile apps by making its Android operating system give preferential treatment to its own products.
- Italy's antitrust agency issues big fines for TV rights fix Updated: Apr-20-16 2:06 pm
ROME - Italy's antitrust authority handed out 66 million euros ($75 million) in fines to the Italian league and its rights holders Wednesday for fixing the sale of TV packages for Serie A.
- SandRidge Energy says antitrust investigation dropped Updated: Apr-15-16 4:07 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City-based SandRidge Energy Inc. says the U.S. Department of Justice has dropped an antitrust investigation into the company.
- AP source: US to try to block Halliburton from buying rival Updated: Apr-05-16 6:46 pm
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Justice Department is expected to sue this week to stop Halliburton Co. from acquiring rival Baker Hughes Inc., according to a person familiar with the matter.