- After decades, NFL decides to give up tax-exempt status Updated: Apr-28-15 7:14 pm
WASHINGTON - Every so often, in a bid to sound threatening, a member of Congress has vowed to revoke the NFL's tax-exempt status. Now Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league will give it up voluntarily to "eliminate this distraction."
- EU charges Russia's Gazprom gas giant with market abuse Updated: Apr-22-15 12:06 pm
BRUSSELS - The European Union on Wednesday charged Russian state energy giant Gazprom of abusing its dominant position in central and eastern EU nations in an antitrust case that will further test tense relations between Brussels and Moscow.
- Court monitor: Apple antitrust cooperation has 'declined' Updated: Apr-16-15 7:53 pm
NEW YORK - Apple Inc.'s cooperation with efforts to improve its compliance with antitrust laws after a federal judge concluded it colluded with electronic book publishers to raise prices five years ago took on an "adversarial tone" recently, a court-appointed monitor says.
- Reports: Google facing antitrust showdown in Europe Updated: Apr-14-15 10:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - European regulators are poised to file a complaint alleging Google has been abusing its dominance in Internet search to thwart competition and innovation, according to memo that the company sent to its employees Tuesday.
- Judge rejects $50M proposed settlement in dairy farming case Updated: Apr-09-15 5:01 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A judge has rejected a proposed settlement between Northeastern U.S. farmers and the Dairy Farmers of America over an alleged effort to drive down prices paid to farmers.