- Anti-Islam groups rally across Europe; clashes in Amsterdam Updated: Feb-06-16 1:09 pm
DRESDEN, Germany - Protesters rallied against Islam and immigration in several European cities Saturday, sometimes clashing with police or counter-demonstrators amid growing tensions over the massive influx of asylum-seekers to the continent.
- Colorado police prepare for possible Super Bowl rowdiness Updated: Feb-05-16 2:12 pm
DENVER - Denver police are rooting for a Broncos Super Bowl victory as much as anyone, but they are urging fans keep the postgame revelry in check.
- Protests, EU demands add pressure on Greece's Tsipras Updated: Feb-04-16 3:51 pm
ATHENS, Greece - Tens of thousands joined anti-government protests across Greece Thursday as the country was crippled by a general strike against painful pension reforms demanded by bailout lenders.
- Pussy Riot releases new video mocking Russian prosecutors Updated: Feb-03-16 2:09 pm
MOSCOW - The Pussy Riot punk provocateur band is punching back at the Russian government.
- 55 people detained in Azerbaijan following violent protests Updated: Jan-14-16 11:19 am
BAKU, Azerbaijan - Azerbaijani prosecutors say 55 people have been detained following violent protests that were triggered by soaring consumer prices in the energy-rich Caspian Sea nation.