- Mother, son team up for children's books Updated: Apr-19-14 1:55 pm
- Disney Channel's 'Jessie' breaks romantic ground Updated: Apr-16-14 3:09 pm
- Small Nebraska library takes innovative approach Updated: Apr-13-14 4:01 pm
- Va. group produces CD of children's songs Updated: Apr-13-14 9:56 am
- Obamas pay $98,169 in taxes on income of $481,098 Updated: Apr-11-14 7:09 pm
- Reno police donate nearly 500 children's books Updated: Apr-10-14 6:19 am
- Review: 'Rio 2' dazzling but overloaded Updated: Apr-08-14 2:47 pm
- Movies by Mississippi filmmakers to be celebrated Updated: Apr-03-14 1:59 pm
- Russell Brand writing children's books Updated: Apr-02-14 8:52 am
BANCROFT, Nebraska - As mother and son, Jeanne and Justin Miller have undoubtedly shared countless memories together.
LOS ANGELES - The title character of "Jessie" heads in an unprecedented direction for a Disney Channel series: toward the altar.
OXFORD, Nebraska - The kids come in their PJ's.
ROANOKE, Virginia - "Itsy Bitsy Spider" never sounded so sultry as when Emily Guill sings it.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama paid $98,169 in taxes on $481,098 in adjusted income last year, tax returns the White House released Friday show. They paid an effective federal income tax rate of 20.4 percent and donated significantly less to charity than they did the year before.
RENO, Nevada - Rounding up bad guys isn't the only priority of Reno police officers.
A vivid and delightful animated spectacle, "Rio 2" is chock-full of colorful 3-D wonder and jubilant musical numbers set against a tale of family dynamics and environmental dilemmas.
MADISON, Mississippi - The 15th annual Crossroads Film Festival is bringing Mississippi filmmakers home to celebrate their work at the multi-screen Malco Grandview Theatre in Madison this weekend, and audiences of all ages can learn more about filmmaking at free workshops and discussions.
NEW YORK - Russell Brand's next Booky Wook is for kids.