- FSU rolls, OSU upset, Auburn heads to title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:08 am
- No. 10 Michigan St. shocks No. 2 Ohio St. 34-24 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:56 am
- No. 10 Michigan St. shocks No. 2 Ohio St. 34-24 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:51 am
- Winston leads No. 1 FSU over No. 20 Duke 45-7 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:12 am
- Sun Devils lose 38-14 to Stanford in Pac-12 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:21 am
- Mason, No. 3 Auburn beat No. 5 Missouri 59-42 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:20 am
- Cardinal beat ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:57 pm
- Petersen leaving Boise State for Washington Updated: Dec-06-13 6:51 pm
- Column: FSU, Ohio St wins should eliminate SEC Updated: Dec-06-13 5:14 pm
- Coach: Winston showed no stress from investigation Updated: Dec-06-13 5:03 pm
- Auburn AD says Malzahn has done 'miraculous' job Updated: Dec-05-13 4:56 pm
- After long season, task is simple for Buckeyes Updated: Dec-04-13 1:30 pm
- Column: Not the time to give Heisman to Winston Updated: Dec-03-13 7:00 pm
- Gaffney's return to Stanford exceeds expectations Updated: Dec-02-13 6:36 pm
- Big 12 championship Saturday without a title game Updated: Dec-02-13 6:00 pm
- Strong finish propels Sun Devils into title game Updated: Dec-02-13 5:43 pm
- Another week, another must-win game for Buckeyes Updated: Dec-02-13 5:24 pm
- Stanford, Arizona State set for Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-01-13 8:41 pm
- Florida St ranked No. 1 for first time since 2000 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:18 pm
- Stunning matchup for SEC title: Tigers vs. Tigers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:12 pm
- Sun Devils race past Arizona, 58-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 2:09 am
- No. 8 Stanford holds off No. 25 Notre Dame, 27-20 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:23 am
- College Football Today, 1st Ld-Writethru Updated: Dec-01-13 12:13 am
- Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:54 pm
- Bama's hopes of 3-peat dashed by Auburn, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The last steps to the BCS championship game summed up their seasons.
INDIANAPOLIS - Urban Meyer started Saturday by whooping it up with his players on the sideline.
INDIANAPOLIS - Connor Cook was determined to shake things up in the Big Ten title game.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jameis Winston and No. 1 Florida State made it look easy again.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State had two main goals in its rematch against Stanford: Prevent the Cardinal from getting off to a fast start and playing better on special teams.
ATLANTA - Tre Mason struck a pose - a Heisman Trophy pose.
TEMPE, Arizona - Stanford's players stood on the makeshift stage in the end zone, waving red roses as coach David Shaw accepted the Pac-12 championship trophy.
SEATTLE - After all the other schools that called over the years and were sent away, it was Washington that finally hooked Chris Petersen.
ATLANTA - Sorry, Southeastern Conference.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jameis Winston quickly emerged as one of college football's biggest stars because of his brilliant play, while also charming Florida State fans with his smile and natural charisma.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs says the winner of the SEC championship game with No. 5 Missouri should get a chance to play for a national title - even if that means an Iron Bowl rematch.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It might seem as if the pressure just keeps building and building on No. 2 Ohio State.
By next week, the people who make sure the nation has a player worthy of the Heisman trophy - and the ESPN primetime show devoted to it - will have had their say.
STANFORD, California - Tyler Gaffney attended last year's Pac-12 championship game as a fan, milling around the sidelines at Stanford Stadium before kickoff and spending the rest of the night in the stands.
The Big 12 will have its own championship Saturday, even without a title game.
TEMPE, Arizona - The knock on Arizona State the past few years was that it couldn't finish, whether it was in a tight game or at the end of a season after a strong start.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - There was a time when Ohio State players could look forward to a break after trading bruises with archrival Michigan.
STANFORD, California - The Pac-12 title game matchup has been set for a week. Now so is the location.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State was voted the No. 1 team in the FBS Sunday for the first time since Oct. 1, 2000. The Seminoles are heavily favored against Duke in the upcoming Atlantic Coast Conference championship game and are 60 minutes from a berth in the BCS title game.
ATLANTA - Talk about an SEC surprise.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State turned the Territorial Cup into a runaway.
STANFORD, California - Tangible evidence of a job well done.
AUBURN, Alabama - That crazy tipped pass for a long game-winning touchdown is now the second-most stunning and improbable play of Auburn's wild season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama's championship hopes collapsed under a flurry of missed kicks and opportunities and one utterly improbable final play.