- Genetic testing moves into world of employee health Updated: Apr-28-15 8:41 pm
Your employer may one day help determine if your genes are why your jeans have become too snug.
- Chiropractor accused of scamming seniors in weight loss scam Updated: Apr-23-15 7:17 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities are accusing a Utah chiropractor of charging people thousands of dollars for a phony weight loss scheme that he said required no exercise.
- Christie wishes he had weight-loss surgery sooner Updated: Apr-16-15 8:37 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he's healthy more than two years after he had weight-loss surgery.
- Six-hundred-pound Kansas man to take part in 5K per month Updated: Apr-10-15 2:02 pm
NORTHLAND, Kansas - Three hundred and some odd pounds separate Derek Mitchell and the man on the phone. Something much more important bonds them, and this is where a story of bravery, compassion and self-improvement is inspiring people here in Kansas City and across the world.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals shares rise on weight loss drug patent Updated: Apr-07-15 10:55 am
NEW YORK - Shares of Arena Pharmaceuticals rose Tuesday after the drug developer said it received an additional patent for its weight loss drug Belviq.
- Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig get best marks in diet review Updated: Apr-06-15 5:25 pm
CHICAGO - Trying to slim down? Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig scored the best marks for effectiveness in a review of research on commercial diet programs, but many other plans just haven't been studied enough to evaluate long-term results.