- EnteroMedics rises on Maestro study data Updated: Dec-03-13 11:34 am
- Mo. pupils who shed lbs. at SC program struggle Updated: Dec-01-13 3:50 pm
- Mich. men fulfill late brother's weight-loss wish Updated: Nov-29-13 7:56 am
- Orexigen shares soar on weight-loss drug plans Updated: Nov-25-13 9:44 am
- Doctors are told to get serious about obesity Updated: Nov-13-13 4:02 pm
NEW YORK - Shares of EnteroMedics surged Tuesday after the company reported new clinical trial data for its Maestro system, which is designed to treat obesity by blocking nerves with electrical impulses.
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Some students from a suburban Kansas City school district are finding it tough to keep the pounds off after returning from a weight-loss boarding school in South Carolina.
PLYMOUTH, Michigan - Two suburban Detroit men have fulfilled their late brother's wish.
Orexigen Therapeutics Inc. shares jumped Monday after the drugmaker said it expects to resubmit its application for the potential weight-loss treatment Contrave to federal regulators in the next few weeks.
ATLANTA - Next time you go for a checkup, don't be surprised if your doctor gets on your case about your weight.