- Dieters move past calories, food makers follow Updated: Apr-10-14 5:28 pm
- Weight-loss business settles discrimination case Updated: Apr-09-14 10:56 am
- Surgery gives long-term help for obese diabetics Updated: Mar-31-14 10:16 am
- Schools increasingly check students for obesity Updated: Mar-29-14 11:13 am
- Christie: Weight-loss surgery 'life-changing' Updated: Mar-26-14 9:37 pm
- Nebraska sisters lose 270 pounds combined Updated: Mar-25-14 1:46 pm
- Obese Texas girl who had tumor has surgery in Ohio Updated: Mar-22-14 2:43 pm
- Man's startling weight loss drawing big attention Updated: Mar-22-14 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Obsessing over calories alone has left dieters with an empty feeling.
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan - A weight-loss business has agreed to pay a Detroit-area woman $45,000 to settle a pregnancy discrimination lawsuit.
WASHINGTON - New research is boosting hopes that weight-loss surgery can put some patients' diabetes into remission for years and perhaps in some cases, for good.
CHULA VISTA, California - The Chula Vista school district not only measures the academic progress of Marina Beltran's second-grader, it also measures her son's body fat.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says undergoing stomach banding surgery more than a year ago was a "life-changing decision."
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Two Nebraska sisters have been supporting each other as they dieted and exercised their way to a combined weight loss of 270 pounds.
CINCINNATI - A 12-year-old girl with a rare case of medically induced obesity that pushed her weight past 200 pounds is recovering after weight-loss surgery.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Robert Walls used to worry about whether he was going to wake up the next morning. But on a recent day, his main concern was how his hair looked.