- Kelly Clark back on top at US Open Updated: Mar-08-14 6:17 pm
- Olympic champion Jamie Anderson win at Vail Updated: Mar-07-14 9:59 pm
- Hedberg, Pancochova win WCup slopestyle titles Updated: Mar-06-14 10:57 am
- Cancer patient gets wish: Riding with Jake Burton Updated: Mar-05-14 3:48 am
- US officials defend team performance in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 10:29 am
- Big Air a likely next step at Olympics Updated: Feb-23-14 3:12 am
- Analysis: Sochi Games, winding down: an assessment Updated: Feb-22-14 12:46 pm
- At Winter Olympics, an X Games breaks out Updated: Feb-22-14 10:54 am
- Wild completes sweep in snowboard parallel slalom Updated: Feb-22-14 10:30 am
- Dujmovits rallies for women's parallel slalom gold Updated: Feb-22-14 6:36 am
- A different Olympics on TVs across the world Updated: Feb-21-14 5:56 am
- Onozuka captures bronze for Japan in ski halfpipe Updated: Feb-20-14 5:02 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: No to arm bands Updated: Feb-20-14 6:28 am
- Russia's snowboard couple medals together in Sochi Updated: Feb-19-14 4:46 pm
- Takeuchi continues Japan's run at Extreme Park Updated: Feb-19-14 10:56 am
- Kummer wins gold in women's parallel giant slalom Updated: Feb-19-14 6:37 am
- Olympians tiptoe around sponsorship ban Updated: Feb-18-14 8:52 am
- Thick fog causes delays at Sochi Olympics Updated: Feb-17-14 10:18 am
- Olympic men's snowboardcross pushed to Tuesday Updated: Feb-17-14 6:33 am
- Holland looks to break through in snowboardcross Updated: Feb-16-14 5:21 pm
- Injured Russian Olympic skier evacuated to Germany Updated: Feb-16-14 1:58 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Torah and the trifecta Updated: Feb-16-14 9:34 am
- Tough-luck Lindsey falls again at Olympics Updated: Feb-16-14 8:40 am
- Samkova streaks to gold in women's snowboardcross Updated: Feb-16-14 8:29 am
- Crashes mar women's snowboardcross qualifying Updated: Feb-16-14 4:53 am
The sun was shining, the halfpipe was perfect and snowboarding felt fun again.
VAIL, Colorado - Olympic gold medalist Jamie Anderson wrapped up the TTR World Snowboard Tour slopestyle title Friday with a victory in snowy conditions at Vail Mountain.
KREISCHBERG, Austria - Mans Hedberg of Sweden and Sarka Pancochova of Czech Republic won the season's final World Cup slopestyle events on Thursday to take the snowboard discipline titles.
There's a good chance almost any of the world's top snowboarders would've said 'yes' to Myles Beute.
SOCHI, Russia - The speedskaters flopped, and the hockey team was blanked when it mattered most. If it wasn't for some brand new sports, the medal count would be paltry.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Coming soon to an Olympics near you: Could it be Big Air?
SOCHI, Russia - For organization, the Sochi Games deserve a solid 7 marks out of 10. Unless, of course, you had to shower in cold, brown water in an unfinished mountain hotel and griped about it to #SochiProblems on Twitter.
SOCHI, Russia - Without them the U.S. would have just a few gold medals, and NBC would have trouble getting the younger eyeballs it needs to justify the $775 million it spent to land the Winter Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Facing a nearly impossible deficit against a four-time world champion he'd never outraced, all the unorthodox choices snowboarder Vic Wild made to keep his career alive converged over 30 glorious seconds of perfection.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Julia Dujmovits of Austria inched past Germany's Anke Karstens at the finish to win gold in women's snowboarding parallel slalom on Saturday.
In Sweden, commentators have fun with Norway's misfortunes. The Dutch can't get enough of their speedskaters. Japan is so crazy about figure skating they show warmups. Canada is hockey crazy, Russia struggles to stay positive even when things look down and the U.S. salutes its stars with the national anthem as it's time to go to bed.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Ayana Onozuka of Japan gave up speed on a downhill course for spins in a halfpipe.
SOCHI, Russia - The IOC's reluctance to allow competitors to wear black arm bands, or any other individual badge, to honor fallen loved ones might seem on the surface to be insensitive. That's hardly the intent, the Olympic committee says.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Vic loves Alena. Alena loves Vic.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A decade ago, when snowboarding was still in its growth stages in Japan, Tomoka Takeuchi knew she had a decision to make.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Patrizia Kummer of Switzerland has won gold in women's snowboarding parallel giant slalom.
SOCHI, Russia - Want to see the glasses and goggles that aerials skier Lydia Lassila and snowboarder Lindsey Jacobellis wore at the Sochi Olympics? If you go to the website of the company that manufactures their eyewear, you might be in for a shock.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Thick fog lingering over the mountains Monday caused the biggest weather disruptions of the Sochi Olympics so far, with a biathlon race and a snowboard event both postponed until Tuesday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The Olympic men's snowboardcross has been pushed back to Tuesday because of fog.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The celebration was in full force at the bottom of the hill.
SOCHI, Russia - Olympic skicross racer Maria Komissarova has been airlifted to Germany for further treatment after surgery on her fractured spine, the Russian freestyle ski federation said Sunday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Good on ya, Torah Bright.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Same sting, different day for Lindsey Jacobellis.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Eva Samkova slapped a camera atop her helmet before the women's Olympic snowboardcross finals on Sunday, hoping to give TV viewers a better grasp of her sport's unique mix of speed and chaos.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Two women's snowboardcross riders were taken off the course on stretchers after accidents during women's Olympic qualifying on Sunday.