- Court: Reprimand 'insufficient' for tardy judge Updated: Mar-08-14 1:25 pm
- Hawaii House speaker formally reprimands lawmaker Updated: Mar-06-14 10:10 pm
- Attorneys: 30 days in prison enough for rapist Updated: Feb-28-14 7:25 pm
- Judge loses Nevada high court discipline ruling Updated: Feb-27-14 6:34 pm
- Larimer County judge resigns following censure Updated: Feb-10-14 7:41 pm
DETROIT - The Michigan Supreme Court has rejected a public reprimand as too light a punishment for a Wayne County judge who admits she reported to work after 10 a.m. during an entire week while lawyers and others were waiting in her courtroom.
HONOLULU - Hawaii House Speaker Joseph Souki on Thursday formally reprimanded a House lawmaker for her conduct during public hearings and threatened her committee assignments.
BILLINGS, Montana - Attorneys for a former Montana teacher who raped a 14-year-old student argued Friday that his 30 days in prison were enough punishment, even as a judicial oversight panel sought the censure of the judge in the case over what it called an unlawful sentence.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Supreme Court on Thursday rejected an embattled family court judge's claims that an investigation that led to his public censure and suspension without pay was biased and that the complaint against him was flawed.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A Larimer County judge has resigned after being censured by the Colorado Supreme Court for alleged inappropriate or unethical conduct.