- Car bomb hits near NATO gate at Kabul airport Updated: Dec-11-13 4:35 am
- Pa. man charged with having explosives in home Updated: Nov-27-13 1:32 pm
- IRA car bomb targets Belfast's top shopping mall Updated: Nov-25-13 10:28 am
- Funerals held in Lebanon for Iran Embassy victims Updated: Nov-20-13 3:37 pm
- Lebanon blasts: Q&A about why they happened Updated: Nov-19-13 1:40 pm
- Suicide blasts near Iran Embassy in Beirut kill 23 Updated: Nov-19-13 12:39 pm
- 19 said killed after militant attack in Somalia Updated: Nov-19-13 9:41 am
- Marines killed in Calif. were doing dangerous job Updated: Nov-15-13 1:16 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - A car bomb went off Wednesday near a gate used by NATO troops in the northern section of the Kabul airport, the Afghan Interior Ministry said.
AUBURN, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man is facing charges of possessing improvised explosive devices.
BELFAST, Northern Ireland - A suspected Irish Republican Army car bomb targeting Belfast's biggest shopping center has failed to detonate. But police say the driver ordered to deliver the bomb was been traumatized, and security in the Northern Ireland capital is being increased in the run-up to Christmas.
BEIRUT - Undeterred by a devastating suicide attack that rocked the Iranian Embassy in Beirut a day earlier, hundreds of Hezbollah supporters pumped their fists in the air Wednesday and vowed eternal allegiance to the Lebanese Shiite militant group as they buried victims from the bombing.
BEIRUT - A pair of suicide bombers targeted the Iranian Embassy in Beirut on Tuesday, killing some two dozen people and leaving corpses, puddles of blood and burning cars strewn across an upscale, Shiite-dominated neighborhood of the capital.
BEIRUT - Two suicide bombers detonated explosions outside the Iranian Embassy in a mainly Shiite district of the Lebanese capital on Tuesday, killing 23 people, including the Iranian cultural attachÃ©, apparently in retaliation for the Lebanese group Hezbollah's support of Syrian President Bashar Assad.
MOGADISHU, Somalia - Al-Qaida-linked militants detonated a car bomb at the entrance to a police station Tuesday near the Somalia-Ethiopia border, then opened fire with assault rifles and rocket-propelled grenades, an attack that left at least 19 people dead, officials said.
SAN DIEGO - The job is one of the most dangerous in the Marine Corps.