- 4 French journalists abducted in Syria freed, safe Updated: Apr-19-14 2:37 pm
- Ministry: 2 killed in apparent Bahrain car bombing Updated: Apr-19-14 1:34 pm
- Real IRA man charged with 29 Omagh bomb murders Updated: Apr-10-14 3:35 pm
- Radical Muslim leader shot dead in Kenya Updated: Apr-01-14 5:18 pm
- 6 killed in blasts in Somali area of Kenya capital Updated: Mar-31-14 4:22 pm
PARIS - Ten months after their capture in Syria, four French journalists crossed the border into neighboring Turkey and reached freedom Saturday, though dozens more remain held in the country's chaotic civil war.
MANAMA, Bahrain - Authorities in Bahrain say an apparent car bombing has killed two people and wounded one west of the capital, Manama.
DUBLIN - An Irish Republican Army veteran was charged Thursday with 29 murders over the 1998 car bomb attack on Omagh, the deadliest bombing of the entire Northern Ireland conflict.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A radical Islamic leader who had been sanctioned by the United States and the United Nations for supporting an al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group was assassinated late Tuesday, his lawyer and officials said.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Three blasts in central Nairobi killed at least six people and wounded two dozen Monday evening in a coordinated terrorist strike, officials said.