- Explosion hits near Hezbollah base in east Lebanon Updated: Dec-17-13 10:17 am
- Explosion inside Kenya minibus kills at least 4 Updated: Dec-14-13 12:31 pm
- Pa. man charged with having explosives in home Updated: Nov-27-13 1:32 pm
- IRA car bomb targets Belfast's top shopping mall Updated: Nov-25-13 10:28 am
- Funerals held in Lebanon for Iran Embassy victims Updated: Nov-20-13 3:37 pm
- Lebanon blasts: Q&A about why they happened Updated: Nov-19-13 1:40 pm
BAALBEK, Lebanon - A car bomb packed with explosives detonated near a Hezbollah base in eastern Lebanon Tuesday causing several casualties, officials said, the latest in a wave of deadly attacks that have targeted the Shiite militant group's interests in Lebanon.
NAIROBI, Kenya - At least four people were killed Saturday after a device exploded inside a passenger van in the capital, Kenyan police said, in what appears to be the first attack inside Nairobi since the deadly terrorist assault on an upscale mall in September.
AUBURN, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man is facing charges of possessing improvised explosive devices.
BELFAST, Northern Ireland - A suspected Irish Republican Army car bomb targeting Belfast's biggest shopping center has failed to detonate. But police say the driver ordered to deliver the bomb was been traumatized, and security in the Northern Ireland capital is being increased in the run-up to Christmas.
BEIRUT - Undeterred by a devastating suicide attack that rocked the Iranian Embassy in Beirut a day earlier, hundreds of Hezbollah supporters pumped their fists in the air Wednesday and vowed eternal allegiance to the Lebanese Shiite militant group as they buried victims from the bombing.
BEIRUT - A pair of suicide bombers targeted the Iranian Embassy in Beirut on Tuesday, killing some two dozen people and leaving corpses, puddles of blood and burning cars strewn across an upscale, Shiite-dominated neighborhood of the capital.