- Okla. Senate limits access to morning-after pill Updated: Mar-05-14 6:06 pm
- Relaxed rules on morning-after pill raise concerns Updated: Mar-05-14 10:31 am
- Okla. House approves abortion provider legislation Updated: Feb-27-14 4:21 pm
- Tenn. pharmacist sues over firing Updated: Feb-14-14 11:49 am
- Iowa House OKs ban on remote abortion pill system Updated: Feb-11-14 7:31 pm
- Panel OKs ban on remote abortion pill distribution Updated: Feb-05-14 3:53 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate has approved a bill that prevents girls younger than 17 from buying the so-called morning-after pill without a prescription.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The Food and Drug Administration has decided that generic versions of the morning-after contraceptive Plan B can now be sold over the counter to girls of any age, but at least one Bloomington pharmacist says he will not sell Plan B, or a generic version of Plan B, to girls as young as 11 or 12.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House overwhelmingly approved legislation Thursday to require abortion providers to have clinical privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of their practice in spite of opponents' concerns that similar anti-abortion laws in other states have been blocked following costly court challenges.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A Tennessee pharmacist who says he was fired for refusing to sell the morning-after pill has filed a lawsuit against his former employer.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Legislation banning the remote distribution of abortion pills to pregnant women in Iowa was backed by the Iowa House on Tuesday.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A legislative panel approved a measure Wednesday that would ban the remote distribution of abortion pills, a proposal the bill's sponsor said is intended to delay the procedure and give women more time to change their minds.