- Lawyer: Wife of man charged in hot SUV death wants divorce Updated: Feb-11-16 12:12 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - A lawyer says the wife of a Georgia man accused of intentionally leaving his toddler son to die in a hot SUV is seeking a divorce.
- Bill would protect animals in domestic violence situations Updated: Feb-01-16 9:10 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - A state House committee heard testimony Monday on legislation spelling out protections for animals caught in domestic violence situations or in messy break-ups between couples.
- Prosecutor: Ex-teacher assaulted girls with divorced parents Updated: Jan-26-16 11:02 am
DELAWARE, Ohio - A former central Ohio elementary school teacher who a prosecutor said preyed on "girls who had divorced parents" was found guilty of more than 40 charges involving the sexual assaults of several students.
- LA-area teenage brothers killed; uncle captured in China Updated: Jan-24-16 4:56 am
ARCADIA, California - Authorities believe a Los Angeles-area man killed his teenage nephews before fleeing to China because he was upset his wife wanted a divorce.
- George Zimmerman divorce finalized; keeps truck, family dog Updated: Jan-22-16 8:31 pm
SANFORD, Florida - George Zimmerman is officially divorced.