- Divorce finalized for $1.2B Ponzi schemer Rothstein Updated: Jul-21-15 12:41 pm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Scott and Kim Rothstein are now officially divorced, more than five years after their high-flying lifestyles came undone with the unraveling of his $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme.
- Ohioan again seeks same-sex divorce; 1st request was undone Updated: Jul-21-15 10:35 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A woman whose request for a same-sex divorce in Ohio was mistakenly granted and then denied by a judge is seeking a redo months later, after the U.S. Supreme Court's landmark ruling on gay marriage.
- California Supreme Court weighs in on marriage separation Updated: Jul-20-15 7:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - California couples thinking about ending their marriage got guidance Monday from the state Supreme Court: They must live in different homes to qualify as legally separated and keep some of their income from their spouse during any divorce proceedings.
- Judge annuls 25-year marriage of US Rep. Alan Grayson Updated: Jul-15-15 4:43 am
ORLANDO, Florida - A Florida judge has annulled the 25-year marriage of the Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Rep. Alan Grayson and Lolita Grayson.
- It's official: US Rep. Alan Grayson was never married Updated: Jul-14-15 5:48 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - It's official. U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson's 25-year marriage never happened.
- Silicon Valley company starts to take court disputes online Updated: Jul-12-15 2:07 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Imagine working out a divorce without hiring an attorney or stepping into court or disputing the tax assessment on your home completely online.
- Tennessee attorney general drops same-sex divorce case Updated: Jul-10-15 7:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Now that the U.S. Supreme Court has legalized same-sex marriage, the Tennessee attorney general's office is no longer contesting the divorce of two men who wed in another state.
- Would Greek exit help or hurt Europe's currency union? Updated: Jul-04-15 5:22 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - With aid negotiations off and ATMs running out of money, it's not speculation any more. Greece could leave the euro. And soon.
- Same-sex couple in Mississippi goes to court to seek divorce Updated: Jul-03-15 2:47 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood has asked the state Supreme Court to allow a lesbian couple to seek a divorce.
- Shared child custody awarded to divorcing same-sex couple Updated: Jul-01-15 7:02 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A state district judge has awarded shared custody of a 2-year-old girl to her same-sex parents, who are divorcing.