- Woman gets 10 years for trying to shoot husband Updated: Apr-17-14 2:02 am
- Mark Sanford accused of violating divorce terms Updated: Apr-11-14 5:52 pm
- Spanaway woman pleads not guilty to faking divorce Updated: Apr-07-14 4:02 pm
- Greenwich assault case to resume after divorce Updated: Apr-06-14 10:44 am
- Utah Gov. signs divorce measure into law Updated: Apr-03-14 5:34 am
- Adultery site big in Japan where marriage reigns Updated: Apr-02-14 2:50 am
- Nebraska woman seeks divorce from partner Updated: Mar-29-14 8:13 pm
- Study: Married folks have fewer heart problems Updated: Mar-28-14 7:50 pm
- Retired Tacoma cop's ex-wife accused of theft Updated: Mar-19-14 5:04 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Prosecutors say a Vancouver, Washington, woman who fetched a pistol and pointed it at her then-husband's head after they disagreed during a divorce discussion has been sentenced to more than 10 years in prison.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - The ex-wife of U.S. Rep. Mark Sanford has accused the congressman of violating the couple's divorce agreement.
TACOMA, Washington - A Spanaway woman accused of forging divorce papers and collecting $9,000 in child support pleaded not guilty Monday to theft and forgery charges.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Proceedings before the trial of a Greenwich man accused of bludgeoning his wife with a baseball bat will be delayed until the couple's divorce is final.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has signed into law a proposal to help more of the state's couples save their marriages.
TOKYO - Ashley Madison, the world's biggest online hookup site for married people, works only when monogamy is the rule on the surface but, deep inside, couples want to cheat. That's why it is scoring big in Japan.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Raymond woman who married her same-sex partner five years ago in Iowa is now petitioning the Nebraska Supreme Court to be allowed to divorce.
Love can sometimes break a heart but marriage seems to do it a lot of good. A study of more than 3.5 million Americans finds that married people are less likely than singles, divorced or widowed folks to suffer any type of heart or blood vessel problem.
TACOMA, Washington - The ex-wife of a retired Tacoma police detective with Alzheimer's is accused of spending thousands of dollars of his money without his permission.