- Ex-City Council president seeks divorce from US Rep. Conyers Updated: Oct-02-15 5:33 pm
DETROIT - Disgraced former Detroit City Council president Monica Conyers has filed for divorce from her husband of 25 years, Democratic U.S. Rep. John Conyers.
- Former Alabama first lady "doing fine" after divorce Updated: Oct-02-15 10:52 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Former Alabama first lady Dianne Bentley said she is "doing fine" days after her divorce from Gov. Robert Bentley, and she still hopes to represent the state in an unofficial capacity.
- New Maryland laws: Speed limits, criminal records, divorces Updated: Sep-30-15 1:13 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - New laws approved in Maryland's last legislative session take effect Thursday. Here are some things to know about them:
- Divorce finalized for Alabama governor, former first lady Updated: Sep-29-15 9:08 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A judge on Tuesday signed a divorce decree for Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley and former first lady Dianne Bentley, quietly concluding the couple's 50-year marriage.
- Latest: Ex-wife of Alabama governor says discord filled home Updated: Sep-29-15 4:01 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The latest on the divorce of Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley. A judge signed the divorce decree Tuesday and ordered the case file unsealed. The divorce was finalized one month after the first lady filed papers to end their 50-year marriage (all times are local):
- Elderly prostitutes reveal dark side of South Korea's rise Updated: Sep-25-15 5:23 am
SEOUL, South Korea - As about a dozen elderly men loiter in a small plaza near a cinema, mostly chatting or watching people pass by, several deeply wrinkled women stroll among them, trolling for customers willing to pay for sex in nearby motels.
- Alabama editorial roundup Updated: Sep-23-15 4:40 pm
Recent editorials from Alabama newspapers:
- Alabama media outlets seek to open governor's divorce case Updated: Sep-14-15 2:50 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Media outlets are asking a judge in Tuscaloosa to unseal the divorce case of Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley and first lady Dianne Bentley.
- Divorcing husband urges NY court to accept silence on money Updated: Sep-10-15 5:52 pm
ALBANY, New York - A man refusing to say what he did with money from the sale of Brooklyn property during his divorce proceeding urged New York's highest court Thursday not to hold him in civil contempt.
- US Rep. Pingree, Sussman are seeking a divorce Updated: Sep-08-15 8:29 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - U.S. Rep. Chellie Pingree and husband Donald Sussman, a Maine power couple, are seeking a divorce after four years of marriage.