- Oklahoma court favors Continental CEO in $1B divorce case Updated: Apr-28-15 1:34 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Supreme Court has dismissed an appeal by the ex-wife of billionaire energy tycoon Harold Hamm in their near-$1 billion divorce settlement.
- Dog-loving lawmakers' bill addresses pet custody in divorces Updated: Apr-23-15 4:52 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Pets can get caught in the middle of messy human relationships, and some Alaska lawmakers want to ensure that the state protects them in law, not just practice.
- Rabbi in forced-divorces case convicted of kidnap conspiracy Updated: Apr-21-15 7:37 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - An Orthodox rabbi accused of using brutal tactics to force unwilling Jewish men to divorce their wives was convicted on Tuesday of conspiracy to commit kidnapping.
- Angels' Josh Hamilton files for divorce from wife Updated: Apr-19-15 4:06 pm
DALLAS - Angels' slugger Josh Hamilton is in the process of getting divorced from his wife Katie, according to court documents filed in North Texas.
- Program designed to resolve disputes sees uptick in caseload Updated: Apr-17-15 9:19 am
FRANKLIN, Indiana - Every day, a local program works with families struggling with divorce, custody battles and child support disputes.
- Maurice Wilder: The biggest property mogul you don't know Updated: Apr-11-15 1:27 am
CLEARWATER, Florida - He's the most powerful Tampa Bay real estate mogul you've never heard of.
- NYC woman pleads not guilty in fake-marriages case Updated: Apr-10-15 4:40 pm
NEW YORK - A woman tied the knot 10 times in an immigration scam and is still listed as married to four of the men, including one who was deported because of threats against the United States, prosecutors said Friday.
- Congressman Grayson and wife agree to annulment Updated: Apr-07-15 8:32 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson and his wife have agreed to annul their 24-year marriage as they continued talks on a settlement, ending an acrimonious divorce process that had included allegations of bigamy, financial abandonment and battery.
- Court: NYC woman can serve divorce papers via Facebook Updated: Apr-06-15 7:40 am
NEW YORK - A judge has given a New York City woman permission to file for divorce from her elusive husband via a Facebook message.