- Kordell Stewart's divorce from his wife is final Updated: Dec-05-13 4:31 pm
- Miss. judge refuses to grant gay couple's divorce Updated: Dec-02-13 4:32 pm
- Gay rights fight comes to Texas, despite ban Updated: Dec-01-13 10:28 am
- Colts owner Irsay, wife to divorce after 33 years Updated: Nov-21-13 3:29 pm
- Rupert Murdoch, wife reach divorce deal in NYC Updated: Nov-20-13 7:14 pm
- Suit: NY dad criticized for denying son McDonald's Updated: Nov-08-13 2:08 pm
- Judge grants Mihos's wife most of remaining assets Updated: Nov-06-13 8:47 am
- Texas Supreme Court tackles same-sex divorce Updated: Nov-05-13 5:00 pm
ATLANTA - Former Pittsburgh Steeler standout Kordell Stewart's divorce from his reality show wife is final.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A Mississippi judge on Monday refused to grant a divorce to a lesbian couple who got married in California, saying the marriage wasn't recognized under state law, according to the woman who filed and her lawyer.
AUSTIN, Texas - One couple wants to get married, while the other just wants theirs recognized. A third couple wants a divorce, while the fourth wants theirs finalized. If all win their lawsuits, they could overturn the Texas ban on same-sex marriage.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay and his wife of 33 years are ending their marriage.
NEW YORK - Media baron Rupert Murdoch and his soon-to-be-ex-wife said they were parting with "mutual respect" Wednesday after telling a judge they had reached a divorce deal.
NEW YORK - Saying no to a toddler's demands for a McDonald's meal got a father branded an inept parent, he says in a lawsuit claiming a psychologist urged a judge to curtail his parental visits over the dinner debacle.
BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts - The judge overseeing the divorce case of former convenience store magnate and Massachusetts gubernatorial candidate Christy Mihos (MY'-hohse) and his wife has ruled that she should get the majority of the couple's remaining assets.
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Supreme Court heard arguments Tuesday about whether the state can grant divorces to gay couples married elsewhere despite its own constitutional ban on gay marriage, in one of the first serious challenges to that 2005 amendment.