- Shared child custody awarded to divorcing same-sex couple Updated: Jul-01-15 7:02 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A state district judge has awarded shared custody of a 2-year-old girl to her same-sex parents, who are divorcing.
- Charleston suspect's life a troubled road to radicalization Updated: Jun-27-15 12:38 pm
CHAPIN, South Carolina - The people who know Dylann Storm Roof - the people who watched his progression from a sweet child to a disturbed man - are struggling with guilt. How could they have missed the signs? Could they have done something to prevent the deaths of nine innocents at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church?
- Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang announces divorce Updated: Jun-25-15 8:51 am
BEIJING - Former Olympic champion hurdler Liu Xiang, one of China's best-known athletes, announced Thursday he is getting a divorce after a nine-month marriage to actress Ge Tian.
- Texas Supreme Court upholds divorce of same-sex couple Updated: Jun-19-15 6:44 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Supreme Court effectively upheld the Austin divorce of a same-sex couple Friday, turning away Republican Gov. Greg Abbott and arguments that the state can't dissolve a marriage it didn't recognize in the first place.
- Woman with wife admits bigamy; didn't divorce husband first Updated: Jun-10-15 7:44 am
WAYNESBORO, Virginia - A woman who married her female partner last year without first divorcing her husband has pleaded guilty to bigamy and other charges in Virginia.
- Family says wife in Rainier triple homicide wanted a divorce Updated: Jun-09-15 12:45 pm
RAINIER, Oregon - Family members are saying the couple found dead along with their 8-year-old son at a Rainier home had been separated and the wife was planning a divorce.
- Female same-sex nuptials far outnumber male in Massachusetts Updated: Jun-09-15 10:59 am
BOSTON - As the U.S. Supreme Court ponders the future of same-sex marriage, the nine justices could consider the experience in Massachusetts, the state with the longest-running real-world test of what happens when gay couples are allowed to tie the knot.
- Reno bids farewell to 1905 bridge made famous by divorce Updated: Jun-06-15 1:38 pm
RENO, Nevada - Reno is bidding a bittersweet farewell to an iconic 110-year-old bridge made famous by newly divorced women - and a Marilyn Monroe character- who walked from the courthouse to cast their past and their wedding rings in the river below.