- Delta, DeSoto areas brace for freezing conditions Updated: Dec-06-13 3:21 pm
- California growers to see some damage from cold Updated: Dec-06-13 1:45 pm
- Arizona in grips of freezing weather Updated: Dec-05-13 3:50 pm
- Freezing temperatures across Washington Updated: Dec-04-13 8:11 am
- Snow and freezing temperatures this week Updated: Dec-02-13 7:28 pm
- N. Georgia wakes up to below-freezing temperatures Updated: Nov-13-13 5:58 am
- Most of central, north Ga. under freeze warning Updated: Nov-12-13 5:22 pm
- Arctic air prompts freeze warning for most of Ala. Updated: Nov-12-13 8:29 am
- Subfreezing temperatures predicted for most of La. Updated: Nov-12-13 4:06 am
- Freeze warning issued for most of Arkansas Updated: Nov-11-13 9:13 am
- Hard freeze warning issued for Oklahoma Updated: Nov-11-13 8:58 am
- Freezing temperatures moving into central Minn. Updated: Nov-11-13 8:28 am
- Frost advisory issued for central Alabama Updated: Nov-07-13 8:47 pm
- Overnight frost advisory issued in Georgia Updated: Nov-07-13 8:40 pm
- Overnight lows in Oklahoma to hover near freezing Updated: Nov-06-13 8:43 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Freezing rain is moving into areas of north Mississippi on Friday and state officials were warning motorists to watch for icy roads and bridges.
SANTA ANA, California - Citrus growers expect to see minimal damage to the state orange crop after battling freezing temperatures for a second night but no major impact on the price of the fruit.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A storm rolling in over the weekend will keep northern Arizona in the grips of freezing temperatures, bringing more snow and making travel a little tricky.
SEATTLE - Temperatures are below freezing across Washington and the National Weather Service says they are likely to stay that way through the weekend.
SALT LAKE CITY - Get out your hats, gloves and snow shovels: bitter cold temperatures and several inches of snow are expected across northern and central Utah over the next several days.
ATLANTA - It's a cold morning in North Georgia.
ATLANTA - A freeze warning was issued for most of central and northern Georgia Tuesday as arctic air approached.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - A freeze warning covers most of Alabama as arctic air approaches the area.
NEW ORLEANS - Winter will sweep into Louisiana Tuesday on strong north winds, with temperatures below freezing predicted for all but the southern extremities of the state.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Forecasters say chilly weather is headed to Arkansas early this week, but the cold isn't expected to stick around.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The coldest temperatures of the season are predicted throughout Oklahoma early this week.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - The National Weather Service says freezing temperatures are moving into central Minnesota, along with snow flurries in places like Rochester.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The National Weather Service has issued a frost advisory for Alabama covering a swath of central Alabama.
ATLANTA - The National Weather Service has issued frost advisory for parts of northwest and west central Georgia.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A cold front moving through Oklahoma is expected to bring chilly temperatures and widespread frost in the overnight hours.