- Frost advisory issued for LA, but temperatures will rise Updated: Dec-01-15 9:14 am
LOS ANGELES - A frost advisory has been issued for the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles - where temperatures are expected to climb into the low 70s later Tuesday.
- Cold air mass brings freeze warnings to California Updated: Nov-27-15 4:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - A cold air mass over California prompted widespread freeze warnings and watches Friday, raising concerns for crops in the agricultural San Joaquin Valley and for homeless people in urban centers, even as skiers and snowboarders took advantage of snowy slopes.
- Freeze warning issued for Las Vegas area Updated: Nov-27-15 7:48 am
LAS VEGAS - Forecasters have issued a freeze warning for the Las Vegas valley.
- Sub-freezing temperatures expected in north, central Georgia Updated: Nov-22-15 3:42 pm
ATLANTA - Forecasters say sub-freezing temperatures are headed for most of north and central Georgia.
- Forecasters issue freeze warning throughout central Alabama Updated: Nov-22-15 3:22 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Forecasters have issued a freeze warning covering most of central Alabama.
- Slow-moving storm brings wind, snow to some parts of West Updated: Nov-04-15 5:16 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A slow-moving storm out of the Pacific Northwest brought forceful wind and heavy rain to much of the West and threatens to drop as much as a foot of snow on higher elevations before it moves out of the region.