- Highway 20 reopens as North Cascades wildfire danger eases Updated: Aug-31-15 5:16 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Highway 20 through the North Cascades National Park has reopened after being closed more than a week due to wildfires.
- Public land to close Sunday for wildfire danger Updated: Aug-29-15 8:04 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A large area of public land in the Idaho Panhandle will close Sunday because of extreme wildfire danger.
- Texas Crop Report Updated: Aug-25-15 4:29 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The following reports were compiled by AgriLife Extension Service for the week of Aug. 25:
- The Latest: Crews fight fire near Montana highway Updated: Aug-24-15 4:07 pm
OKANOGAN, Washington - The latest on wildfires in the West (all times local):
- Wildfire haze prompts smoke advisory for northern Colorado Updated: Aug-24-15 8:46 am
DENVER - A wildfire smoke health advisory has been issued through 9 a.m. for northeastern Colorado.
- Haze from wildfires expected to continue in Colorado Updated: Aug-22-15 12:53 pm
DENVER - Forecasters say a grey haze from western wildfires is expected to continue over parts of Colorado this weekend.
- Moderate wildfire danger in southern, central Arkansas Updated: Aug-07-15 12:13 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Forestry Commission says 37 counties in southern and central Arkansas are under a moderate wildfire danger because of dry vegetation and the expectation of continued dry conditions.
- Fire officials warn of increased wildfire risk Updated: Aug-07-15 5:07 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Officials are warning that this week's warmer, drier weather is increasing the risk of wildfires across parts of Wyoming.