- Santa Anas bring heat, fire danger to Southern California Updated: Feb-08-16 6:28 pm
LOS ANGELES - Gusty Santa Ana winds blew through mountains and valleys of Southern California again Monday, raising temperatures to levels more like summer than winter and increasing the risk of wildfires as humidity levels fell.
- Firefighters battling grass fires across central Oklahoma Updated: Feb-08-16 4:24 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Firefighters are battling wind-blown grass fires across central Oklahoma, including a fire that has forced partial closure of a busy turnpike.
- Windy, dry weather raises wildfire risk in Arkansas Updated: Feb-08-16 2:04 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Forecasters say Arkansas is at risk for wildfires Monday because of dry, windy weather.
- Santa Ana winds to bring warming to Southern California Updated: Feb-05-16 12:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - Forecasters say Southern California is in for an extended period of gusty Santa Ana winds and summerlike warming.
- Firefighters battle grass fire in southeast Oklahoma City Updated: Jan-24-16 5:21 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A large grass fire was reported in southeast Oklahoma City amid warnings by weather forecasters that wildfires are likely in parts of Oklahoma.
- Weather service cites wildfire risk in Oklahoma, Arkansas Updated: Jan-24-16 2:38 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The National Weather Service says gusty winds, warm temperatures and low humidity are creating a limited danger of wildfires in eastern Oklahoma and northwestern Arkansas.