- Stormy weather leads to rare tornado warning in Maine Updated: Jul-28-15 5:44 pm
PITTSFIELD, Maine - The National Weather Service says it issued a rare tornado warning for part of Maine including Pittsfield as a series of thunderstorms moved across the state.
- National Weather Service confirms tornado struck Tolna Updated: Jul-28-15 6:55 am
TOLNA, North Dakota - The National Weather Service has confirmed that storm damage in Tolna was caused by a tornado.
- Podiatrist donates shoes to Fairdale tornado victims Updated: Jul-27-15 8:19 am
FAIRDALE, Illinois - A northern Illinois podiatrist has donated dozens and dozens of pairs of shoes to help the victims of an April tornado in the town of Fairdale.
- Weather service reports 2 tornado touchdowns in eastern SD Updated: Jul-24-15 8:56 am
HURON, South Dakota - The National Weather Service says at least two tornadoes touched down in eastern South Dakota.
- Tornado mows down trees in Colorado forest Updated: Jul-23-15 10:52 am
DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colorado - A tornado barreled through a Colorado campground, mowing down trees over a 6-acre swath of forest.
- Weather service confirms tornado hit near Grenville Updated: Jul-22-15 9:50 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - The National Weather Service has confirmed that a tornado touched down near Grenville in Day County last week.
- Crews razing tornado-damaged eastern Pennsylvania school Updated: Jul-22-15 8:14 am
HAMBURG, Pennsylvania - Crews are razing a tornado-damaged school in eastern Pennsylvania but hoping to salvage at least some of the items inside so it can be used later.
- Crew rescues dog from Cameron basement 2 days after tornado Updated: Jul-21-15 2:53 pm
CAMERON, Illinois - A 6-year-old Pomeranian mix has been rescued from the basement of a western Illinois home after a tornado struck the area last week.
- Volunteers help clear storm-damaged orchard Updated: Jul-20-15 7:44 am
WATERTOWN, Minnesota - Residents in Carver County spent the weekend cleaning up debris scattered by a tornado.
- Marijuana exec puts up Illinois tornado victims at hotel Updated: Jul-19-15 3:13 pm
CHICAGO - People who lost their homes when a tornado roared through their central Illinois town last week received help from a new neighbor: the top executive of a medical marijuana-growing company.
- Weather service confirms tornado in southern Wisconsin Updated: Jul-19-15 1:07 pm
JANESVILLE, Wisconsin - The National Weather Service confirms a tornado caused damage to farm buildings in southern Wisconsin.
- Meteorologists confirm tornado struck west of Twin Cities Updated: Jul-18-15 7:23 pm
WATERTOWN, Minnesota - A tornado touched down near Watertown west of the Twin Cities overnight, damaging buildings and flipping cars but causing no injuries, the National Weather Service said Saturday, as utility crews worked to restore electricity to more than 200,000 customers who had lost power.
- Weather Service: 1 tornado confirmed Friday in Day County Updated: Jul-18-15 5:41 pm
WAUBAY, South Dakota - The National Weather Service said Saturday at least one tornado was confirmed in northeastern South Dakota on Friday and that storms downed trees and power lines and overturned campers.
- Law firm offering insurance analysis to Delmont residents Updated: Jul-18-15 5:05 pm
DELMONT, South Dakota - South Dakota organizations aiming to aid residents of the tornado-ravaged town of Delmont are encouraging those affected to utilize all the resources available to them.
- Weather service says 2 tornadoes struck near Lafayette Updated: Jul-18-15 3:19 pm
CLARKS HILL, Indiana - The National Weather Service says two tornadoes caused some building damage near Lafayette as a wave of storms with strong winds and heavy rain moved across much of Indiana.
- Tornado watch issued for northern Illinois Updated: Jul-18-15 3:15 pm
CHICAGO - The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for much of northern and north-central Illinois.
- Tornados hits Illinois towns but no significant injuries Updated: Jul-17-15 3:58 pm
CAMERON, Illinois - At least three tornadoes hit communities in the northwest corner of Illinois and the central part of the state late Thursday, causing extensive damage but no significant injuries, officials said.
- Police say rural Illinois tornado caused no major injuries Updated: Jul-17-15 10:56 am
CAMERON, Illinois - Authorities say they believe only two people suffered minor injuries when a tornado hit the small Illinois community of Cameron but emergency crews are continuing to search.
- Latest: Police say no major injuries from Illinois tornado Updated: Jul-17-15 1:40 am
GALESBURG, Illinois - The Latest on damaging storms in parts of Illinois (all times are local):
- Red Cross concludes post-tornado family casework in Delmont Updated: Jul-16-15 10:20 am
DELMONT, South Dakota - The American Red Cross has wrapped up its family casework relief efforts in the tornado-ravaged town of Delmont.
- Safe room grant given to Arkansas town devastated by tornado Updated: Jul-15-15 4:54 pm
VILONIA, Arkansas - An Arkansas town damaged by an April 2014 tornado will receive more than $1 million in federal grant money to build a safe room.
- EF0 tornado touched down near Huntsville airport Updated: Jul-15-15 3:44 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - The National Weather Service says an EF0 tornado touched down near the Huntsville International Airport.
- Severe storms, tornadoes hit Middle Tennessee Updated: Jul-15-15 1:47 pm
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Severe storms passed through much of Middle Tennessee on Tuesday, bringing down trees and power lines, dropping tennis ball-sized hail around Cookeville and producing multiple tornadoes.
- 2 tornadoes confirmed after strong Indiana storms Updated: Jul-15-15 7:10 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The National Weather Service confirms that two tornadoes touched down in west-central Indiana when strong storms moved through the state late Monday and early Tuesday.
- Small tornado lands in West Michigan; Lake warnings issued Updated: Jul-14-15 7:37 pm
BOWNE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The National Weather Service says a small tornado with 75 to 85 mile-per-hour winds briefly touched down in western Michigan's Kent County, with no injuries or property damage reported.