- Man killed in flooding caused by Middle Tennessee storms Updated: Jul-03-15 5:35 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Officials say a 31-year-old man died when his car was washed into flood waters caused by heavy rain in Middle Tennessee.
- Storms, rain rake Missouri, 1 dies in flash flooding Updated: Jul-02-15 4:36 pm
ST. LOUIS - Another night of strong storms and torrential rain swept across Missouri, leading to a flash flooding death in eastern Missouri and two apparent tornadoes in suburban Kansas City.
- Tornado tosses mobile home 60 feet, injuring Montana man Updated: Jul-02-15 4:16 pm
SIDNEY, Montana - A tornado picked up a single-wide trailer in eastern Montana and threw it onto a storage shed about 60 feet away, injuring a 79-year-old man and his dog.
- Church rebuilt after being destroyed by tornado has closed Updated: Jun-30-15 1:50 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - Dwindling membership has led to the closure of a Joplin church that was rebuilt after being destroyed by a 2011 tornado.
- EF-2 tornado confirmed in St. Charles County Updated: Jun-30-15 8:37 am
ST. PETERS, Missouri - The National Weather Service has confirmed that a tornado touched down in St. Charles County last weekend.
- Crews, residents cleaning up from small Pennsylvania tornado Updated: Jun-29-15 9:02 am
CRANBERRY, Pennsylvania - Tree services and residents have just about cleared the downed trees and other debris left behind by a weak tornado in western Pennsylvania.
- 2 EF-1 tornadoes that struck southern Maryland confirmed Updated: Jun-29-15 8:05 am
MORGANTOWN, Maryland - The National Weather Service has confirmed that two EF-1 tornadoes touched down in southern Maryland during wild weather that also left flooding in its wake.
- Severe storms prompt tornado reports in Missouri Updated: Jun-28-15 11:25 pm
ST. LOUIS - Severe weather has brought heavy rain and hail and prompted tornado reports in Missouri.
- Members of tornado-damaged Michigan churches pray together Updated: Jun-28-15 3:28 pm
PORTLAND, Michigan - Members of four central Michigan churches damaged by a tornado came together in prayer Sunday morning at a high school.
- County official finds lessons in Delmont tornado aftermath Updated: Jun-28-15 1:44 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - While observing the aftermath of a tornado in the community of Delmont, the emergency manager of Brookings County picked up some lessons on how to deal with natural disasters.
- Weather service confirms tornado in Jackson County Updated: Jun-28-15 12:50 pm
RIPLEY, West Virginia - The National Weather Service has confirmed a tornado in Jackson County during a recent storm.
- 2nd tornado confirmed in Massachusetts Updated: Jun-26-15 7:10 am
WESTMINSTER, Massachusetts - The National Weather Service has confirmed that a second tornado touched down in Massachusetts earlier this week when a series of violent storms worked their way across the state.
- Church festival to take place despite damage from tornado Updated: Jun-25-15 8:43 am
PORTLAND, Michigan - A church festival will take place this weekend in a Lansing-area community despite damage from a tornado.
- Power slowly being restored in storm-ravaged areas of PA, NJ Updated: Jun-24-15 5:53 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Utility crews were working around the clock to clear toppled trees and other debris as power was slowly being restored to the hundreds of thousands of people in the Northeast who were affected by a fast-moving ferocious storm system that caused two deaths.
- The Latest: Cellphone service restored in south Jersey Updated: Jun-24-15 5:43 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The latest on storm recovery in New Jersey (all times local):
- Coal City continues recovery, cleanup after tornadoes Updated: Jun-24-15 10:04 am
COAL CITY, Illinois - The mayor of Coal City says recovery efforts continue with eight public crews two days after tornadoes struck northern Illinois earlier this week.
- Outages, scattered damage reported in southern New England Updated: Jun-23-15 9:11 pm
BOSTON - Thousands were without power in central Connecticut and scattered damage reported across southern New England after storms that led to tornado warnings in Massachusetts.
- The Latest: Thunderstorms halt Philadelphia train service Updated: Jun-23-15 7:20 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The latest on the bad weather moving from the Midwest to the East Coast (all times local):
- Storms leave thousands without power in New Jersey Updated: Jun-23-15 7:09 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Severe thunderstorms have rolled through New Jersey, knocking out power to tens of thousands of homes and businesses.
- Tornado damages homes, grocery store in southern Iowa Updated: Jun-23-15 6:26 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The National Weather Service has confirmed a tornado damaged homes and a grocery store in southern Iowa.
- Michigan Lt. Gov. Calley praises cleanup efforts after storm Updated: Jun-23-15 3:11 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan. Lt. Gov. Brian Calley says the tornado damage in his hometown of Portland was extraordinary, but so is the response the community has had in the aftermath.
- Officials: More than 50 homes damaged by Portland tornado Updated: Jun-23-15 11:41 am
PORTLAND, Michigan - Officials say more than 50 homes were damaged by a tornado that struck the Michigan community of Portland.
- Weather service confirms tornado in Frederick County Updated: Jun-23-15 10:55 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - The National Weather Service is confirming that a small tornado struck southern Frederick County on Saturday. No injuries were reported from the storm.
- Heavy damage reported in Coal City south of Chicago Updated: Jun-23-15 2:01 am
CHICAGO - Thunderstorms accompanied by high winds and at least one tornado damaged homes, uprooted trees and injured at least seven people across northern Illinois on Monday.
- Weather service confirms tornado in Upshur County Updated: Jun-22-15 7:28 am
QUEENS, West Virginia - The National Weather Service has confirmed recent storm damage in Upshur County was caused by a tornado.