- Wyoming dinosaur track site a chance discovery Updated: May-02-15 4:44 pm
SHELL, Wyoming - Every time Cliff Manuel talks about the amazing dinosaur fossils that have been unearthed near his Shell, Wyoming, home, his wife, Row, makes him recount the discovery of the Red Gulch Dinosaur Track Site in 1997.
- Documentary on T-rex discovery leads to pardon request Updated: Apr-30-15 10:28 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Pete Larson has discovered thousands of fossils around the world, co-authored three books and led the team that unearthed the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus rex ever found. But there's one black mark on his record: a federal conviction that landed him in prison almost 20 years ago.
- Tiny Chinese dinosaur sported unusual wings, fossil suggests Updated: Apr-29-15 1:20 pm
NEW YORK - A pint-sized dinosaur has a big surprise: It apparently sported a pair of bizarre wings.
- UW Geological Museum ranked among nation's 'Most Amazing' Updated: Apr-16-15 10:59 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A website that provides information about colleges around the country ranks the University of Wyoming Geological Museum 12th on its list of the "50 Most Amazing College Museums."
- Environmental groups sue TVA over Gallatin plant pollution Updated: Apr-14-15 6:22 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Two Tennessee environmental groups claim toxic pollution from a coal-burning power plant is seeping into the Cumberland River and state regulators are not doing enough to stop it.
- Texas scientists dig up dinosaur found by 5-year-old and dad Updated: Apr-08-15 2:46 pm
DALLAS - Scientists from Southern Methodist University have helped a Dallas zookeeper and his 5-year-old son excavate a dinosaur fossil they found behind a grocery store in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Father, son effort leads to more dinosaur fossils in Texas Updated: Apr-08-15 10:13 am
MANSFIELD, Texas - You won't find many little boys who aren't obsessed with dinosaurs.