- Former Ukrainian presidents warn of chaos Updated: Dec-04-13 4:03 pm
- Farmers bring reform protest to Paris Updated: Nov-21-13 10:07 am
- UN says Gaza construction industry near collapse Updated: Nov-21-13 10:07 am
- Over 2K trucks block French highways in protest Updated: Nov-16-13 12:52 pm
- 13 injured in bus attack in Nepal ahead of vote Updated: Nov-15-13 2:10 am
- Women block street outside Ryan's Racine office Updated: Nov-08-13 9:01 pm
KIEV, Ukraine - As protests roiled the Ukrainian capital and other cities, three of the country's former presidents on Wednesday gave support to the demonstrators and warned the tensions could be spinning into an uncontainable crisis.
PARIS - A "go-slow" protest by farmers on roads around Paris flopped Thursday when police blocked access to the major highways into and out of the capital.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - A senior United Nations official says new border restrictions on Gaza by Egypt and Israel have paralyzed the territory's construction industry and idled 10 percent of the workforce.
PARIS - Between 2,000 and 4,000 freight trucks closed off major French highways and slowed traffic to a crawl on nine roadways to protest a proposed environmental tax on heavy loads.
KATMANDU, Nepal - Suspected opposition activists attacked a passenger bus defying an opposition-called transport blockade with gasoline bombs, injuring 13 people on board, police said Friday.
RACINE, Wisconsin - Police have cited 12 Racine women for blocking a street outside U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan's office during an immigration protest.