- Va. pawnbroker settles auto title loan violations Updated: Mar-11-14 12:52 pm
- Mason OKs purchase of 2nd Nite Ride van at UI Updated: Mar-07-14 12:05 pm
- Alcohol blamed for western Iowa teen's death Updated: Mar-06-14 9:08 am
- Chinese car company Qoros builds credibility Updated: Mar-05-14 1:11 pm
- Volkswagen Passat a fuelish family sedan Updated: Mar-05-14 12:29 pm
- Hot Wheels: Lamborghini's Huracan sleek throughout Updated: Mar-05-14 9:44 am
- Top 10 carmakers sitting on $221 billion in cash Updated: Mar-05-14 6:08 am
- Carmakers bank on small SUVs as next big thing Updated: Mar-04-14 6:04 pm
- The most stunning supercars at Geneva Motor Show Updated: Mar-04-14 3:53 pm
- Geneva: Automakers cast wary eye toward Russia Updated: Mar-04-14 1:23 pm
- RI bill: Smartphones as proof of car insurance Updated: Mar-04-14 4:10 am
- Toyota sees modest gains as car market recovers Updated: Mar-04-14 2:25 am
- First 2 Corvettes lifted by crane from Ky sinkhole Updated: Mar-03-14 7:11 pm
- First 2 Corvettes pulled from Kentucky sinkhole Updated: Mar-03-14 5:32 pm
- Washington cities eye moves involving oil trains Updated: Mar-03-14 3:07 pm
- Peugeot 308 wins car of the year Updated: Mar-03-14 10:37 am
- Car makers pack premium features in small packages Updated: Mar-03-14 8:05 am
- NY couple face charges for unattended children Updated: Mar-03-14 2:44 am
- Reno man rebuilt 'Titanic' auto, other famous cars Updated: Feb-27-14 3:07 pm
- Old vans are dying, so small businesses are buying Updated: Feb-26-14 3:00 pm
- Toyota Sienna: Roomy family vehicle Updated: Feb-26-14 12:07 pm
- Amid shake-up, US cell carriers look to new models Updated: Feb-23-14 7:46 am
- Car insurance plan has premium cut, medical cap Updated: Feb-20-14 8:16 pm
- Downside of low inflation: A weaker global economy Updated: Feb-19-14 2:32 pm
- As German car sales drop, industry bets on sharing Updated: Feb-19-14 7:22 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - A Fredericksburg-area pawnbroker has agreed to give refunds as part of a settlement of state motor vehicle title loan violations.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - University of Iowa President Sally Mason has authorized the purchase of a second van for a late-night campus transportation program for women.
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Authorities say alcohol poisoning killed a teenage girl whose body was found in a car at a western Iowa shopping center.
GENEVA - Chinese carmaker Qoros brought its campaign to gain global credibility to the Geneva Motor Show, where it showed off its second production car at a stand in prime real estate - between Maserati and Rolls Royce.
Don't be fooled by the mild-looking exterior of the Volkswagen Passat sedan.
GENEVA - Lamborghini's newest supercar, the Huracan LP-610, already occupies an important place in the company's lineup as this year's replacement for the Gallardo, its top-selling model of all time.
GENEVA - A new study shows that the top 10 global automakers amassed more than $221 billion (161 billion euros) in cash by the end of 2013 to invest in new products, strategic alliances and other growth strategies.
GENEVA - Carmakers are banking on the fast-growing demand for small SUVs to earn new customers in the U.S. and help turn around their businesses in Europe's still-fragile market.
GENEVA - Dreaming is what most of us who lack the cash needed to buy a supercar can still afford to do.
GENEVA - Growing tensions over Ukraine have raised the specter of another slowdown in the European auto market, just as carmakers were beginning to count on a modest recovery from a six-year contraction.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Motorists would no longer have to rifle through their glove compartment for proof of auto insurance under legislation pending before Rhode Island lawmakers.
GENEVA - Toyota Europe expects to sell 865,000 units this year and increase its market share to 4.8 percent as the European car market enters what is expected to be a slow recovery from six years of contraction.
Two classic Corvettes re-emerged Monday from a giant sinkhole that gobbled up those and six other prized vehicles still trapped beneath the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky.
Two classic cars swallowed by a sinkhole beneath the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky have re-emerged.
SEATTLE - Concerned about fire and other safety issues, cities in Washington state are eyeing increased oversight of oil trains that rumble through communities.
GENEVA - The family car Peugeot 308 has been voted car of the year by European automotive editors.
GENEVA - European carmakers are putting their longest ever market slump in the rear view mirror, shifting from survival to revival as they head into the Geneva Auto Show with dozens of car premiers, particularly for small models packed with premium features.
PATCHOGUE, New York - Suffolk County Police say they've arrested a couple who left their three young children alone in a running, unlocked car while shopping on Long Island.
RENO, Nevada - In a lifetime spent under the hood, Reno's Everett Adams has quietly built an encyclopedic knowledge of engines and a museum's worth of cars, boats, airplanes and memorabilia.
DETROIT - To deliver bouquets in and around Washington, D.C., Karin's Florist has two big vans, two small ones and a boxy little wagon that's clinging to life.
Remember when Toyota's quintessential family vehicle, the Sienna, was called a minivan?
BARCELONA, Spain - How's this for gall? Take away hundreds of dollars in subsidies that cellphone customers have enjoyed for years. Then pass it off as an improvement.
LANSING, Michigan - House Republicans on Thursday pitched a revised overhaul of Michigan's auto insurance system that would cut premiums and curtail unlimited medical benefits for people catastrophically injured in crashes.
WASHINGTON - Since the Great Recession ended 4½ years ago, Americans have struggled with high unemployment, static pay and a slow economy. Yet they've had one thing in their favor: low inflation.
BERLIN - Germans, once a nation of ardent automobile enthusiasts, are not buying cars as much as they used to. Instead, they're sharing them.