- Fans donate to fix car damaged by unruly crowds Updated: Dec-09-13 6:49 pm
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands Updated: Dec-09-13 6:16 am
- Farmington buys armored vehicle for police to use Updated: Dec-08-13 4:41 pm
- Minn. car fans to honor 'Fast and Furious' actor Updated: Dec-07-13 5:04 am
- GM plans 5 years of support for Back to the Bricks Updated: Dec-06-13 11:53 am
- That's a Jeep Cherokee? 2014 model surprises Updated: Dec-04-13 1:06 pm
- Iowa car dealers oppose possible fee increase Updated: Dec-02-13 12:22 pm
- Father arrested after baby left alone in car Updated: Nov-29-13 1:14 pm
- Father arrested after baby left alone in car Updated: Nov-29-13 6:14 am
- Student wins car thanks to perfect attendance Updated: Nov-27-13 4:23 pm
- Auto sales boom spawns a used car market in China Updated: Nov-27-13 3:55 am
- Murray, Ashland picked for car purchasing program Updated: Nov-23-13 2:35 pm
- Government shutdown delayed 156 plane deliveries Updated: Nov-23-13 12:26 pm
- Energy loses $139M on loan to electric car maker Updated: Nov-22-13 7:04 pm
- 2nd shot for new GOP entrant in Minn. gov.'s race Updated: Nov-21-13 6:31 pm
- Honda's Accord line wins 'green car' of year award Updated: Nov-21-13 5:25 pm
- Ford's Hinrichs sees slower growth in auto sales Updated: Nov-21-13 3:39 pm
- Airstream, Mercedes team up on luxury motor home Updated: Nov-21-13 2:59 pm
- Israeli startup buys up bankrupt electric car firm Updated: Nov-21-13 2:39 pm
- Huge amusement, attraction trade show in Orlando Updated: Nov-21-13 1:16 pm
- Lexus launches face-lifted CT 200h in China Updated: Nov-21-13 3:41 am
- Hydrogen cars could be headed to showroom near you Updated: Nov-20-13 8:47 pm
- Hot cars at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show Updated: Nov-20-13 7:32 pm
- NHTSA chief Strickland discusses Tesla probe Updated: Nov-20-13 6:41 pm
- Subaru unveils new WRX performance car Updated: Nov-20-13 3:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - A Michigan State University student has raised more than $3,000 to help pay for damage done to a stranger's car by rowdy Spartan fans after the school's football team stunned Ohio State in the Big Ten Championship game.
SANTA CLARITA, California - The sounds of high-performance car engines filled the air Sunday as thousands of fans, friends and car enthusiasts headed to the Los Angeles suburb of Santa Clarita to pay tribute to Paul Walker at the site where the "Fast & Furious" actor died in a car crash.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The city of Farmington has bought an armored vehicle for police officers to use in responding to SWAT calls and other emergency situations.
CHANHASSEN, Minnesota - Minnesota car fans plan a charity cruise around the Twin Cities Sunday to remember "Fast and Furious" star Paul Walker.
FLINT, Michigan - General Motors Co. is making a five-year commitment for financial support to the annual Back to the Bricks car show and cruise.
The Jeep Cherokee is back, though no one recognizes the 2014 model - with sleek, modern styling, a long list of safety features, pleasant handling and comfortable on-road ride - as a Cherokee.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Car and truck dealers are planning to fight a possible fee increase proposed by the Iowa Department of Transportation.
ORLANDO, Florida - A father was arrested on Thanksgiving Day on a felony child neglect charge after police say he left his 2-month-old son alone in a car outside a store.
ORLANDO, Florida - A father faces felony child neglect charges after a Florida Highway Patrol trooper spotted a baby left alone in a car outside a Best Buy store.
SALT LAKE CITY - A West Valley City teenager earned more than just a gold star or a free t-shirt for her perfect attendance at school this year - she took home a car.
GUANGZHOU, China - As car enthusiasts converge on the annual Guangzhou auto show, few have anything except a shiny new set of wheels in mind. But explosive growth that transformed China into the world's largest auto market is also giving life to a new industry here: used cars.
MURRAY, Kentucky - The cities of Murray and Ashland have been selected for a pilot program that may help some low-income disabled residents purchase a car.
WICHITA, Kansas - The partial shutdown of the federal government in October delayed 156 airplane deliveries worth $1.9 billion, according to a report.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration said Friday it will lose $139 million on a loan to struggling electric car maker Fisker Automotive Inc. after selling part of the loan to a private investor that immediately took the company into bankruptcy.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - In the kickoff to a second campaign for Minnesota governor, Republican Marty Seifert presented himself Thursday as a candidate who is detached from government yet knows his way around it.
LOS ANGELES - Honda's line of Accords won the 2014 "Green Car of the Year" award from an auto industry magazine Thursday at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
LOS ANGELES - Joe Hinrichs was named Ford Motor Co.'s president of the Americas one year ago, after a three-year stint as head of Ford's Asian operations.
LOS ANGELES - Airstream is going upscale.
JERUSALEM - An Israeli energy startup has taken over the remains of Israel's trailblazing - and now bankrupt - electric car venture, the new owner said Thursday.
ORLANDO, Florida - Have you ever wondered where your fun comes from?
GUANGZHOU, China - While a flurry of new car models are being paraded this week at auto shows in Los Angeles and Tokyo, Toyota's luxury brand Lexus is using the week's other big auto show in China to unveil the latest version of its CT 200h.
DETROIT - Cars that run on hydrogen and exhaust only water vapor are emerging to challenge electric vehicles as the world's transportation of the future.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Auto Show opens to the public Friday after two days of media previews. Here are some of the most buzz-worthy vehicles being introduced at this year's show:
LOS ANGELES - The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which is the government's auto safety watchdog, announced this week that it would investigate the Tesla Model S electric car after two of the vehicles struck road debris and caught fire. Tesla is cooperating with the investigation, which may or may not lead to a recall if NHTSA finds a safety defect.
DETROIT - Subaru is on a tear. The new WRX will help it go even faster.