- Indiana U. prof to join Inventors Hall of Fame Updated: Mar-05-14 7:14 am
- Report cites rash of problems at Mass. drug lab Updated: Mar-04-14 3:17 pm
- Neb. research leads to discovery of new material Updated: Mar-03-14 5:05 am
- Supreme Court seems divided in climate case Updated: Feb-24-14 3:46 pm
- IU scientists worry about drop in science funding Updated: Feb-22-14 3:07 pm
- 2 Brown professors awarded Sloan Fellowships Updated: Feb-22-14 10:08 am
- EXCHANGE: Coffee shop project brews lessons Updated: Feb-20-14 6:46 am
- High school course combines science, cooking Updated: Feb-13-14 12:43 pm
- US chemical arms ship arrives in Spain Updated: Feb-13-14 8:25 am
- Officials: Teacher in NYC school blast reassigned Updated: Feb-11-14 7:50 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University says one of its faculty members will be inducted into National Inventors Hall of Fame.
BOSTON - A chemist who admitted faking test results in criminal cases was the "sole bad actor" in a scandal that forced the shutdown of a state drug lab in Boston, but the facility also was plagued by management failures, inadequate training and a lack of protocols, a report released Tuesday found.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Research led by a University of Nebraska-Lincoln chemist has led to the discovery of a new material with many possible uses.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court appeared divided on Monday over the sole Obama administration program already in place to limit power plant and factory emissions of gases blamed for global warming.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Kuang He's future is tied to science; it's a future that's anything but certain.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Two professors at Brown University have been awarded Sloan Fellowships for their research in chemistry and computer science.
MONMOUTH, Illinois - When Rae Conolly opened Olivia's Cookie Jar & Kitchen three and a half years ago, she had an image of what the perfect cup of coffee should look and taste like.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The first clue that this is a science course with a twist was the unopened bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup sitting on teacher Brent Daly's desk.
ROTA, Spain - The American ship MV Cape Ray arrived Thursday at the Spanish naval base of Rota for crew rest and refueling ahead of an unprecedented mission to collect and destroy highly toxic substances that form part of Syria's chemical weapons program.
NEW YORK - A New York City chemistry teacher has been reassigned pending an investigation after two of her students suffered burns during a lab experiment.