- Report says chemistry of Casco Bay changing rapidly Updated: May-04-15 4:05 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A study by an environmental group says the chemistry of the water in Maine's Casco Bay is rapidly changing.
- Seafloor sensors track submarine volcano's upheaval Updated: Apr-30-15 12:53 pm
SEATTLE - More than 80 scientists from around the world gathered in Seattle last week to discuss a thrilling development: For the first time, seafloor instruments were providing a real-time look at the most active, submarine volcano off the Northwest coast - and all signs indicated it might erupt soon.
- Purdue chemistry professor speaking at U of L Updated: Apr-29-15 4:05 am
- Chemistry Ph.D. student illustrates her thesis in comic book Updated: Apr-20-15 2:41 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Late last spring, a doctoral student worked late into the night. As she doodled, her chemistry thesis took on a life of its own, transforming into a comic book.
- College chemistry building cleared after explosive reaction Updated: Apr-16-15 5:53 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities say a small explosion at a University of Utah chemistry building was caused by a chemical reaction inside a storage cabinet.
- Illinois woman to earn first specialty chemistry degree Updated: Apr-09-15 4:05 am
QUINCY, Illinois - An Illinois college student is on track to become the first in the U.S. to earn a new specialty chemistry degree.
- EXCHANGE: Millikin chemistry students combine fun, science Updated: Apr-05-15 10:49 am
DECATUR, Illinois - Emily Talbott has loved science since she was a young girl and wants to pass that passion on to children.