- American heavyweight Breazeale to fight Joshua for IBF title Updated: Apr-25-16 10:00 am
LONDON - Undefeated American heavyweight Dominic Breazeale will challenge Anthony Joshua for his IBF title at London's O2 Arena on June 25.
- After latest knockout, Golovkin renews his chase of Canelo Updated: Apr-24-16 6:29 pm
INGLEWOOD, California - Saul Alvarez is under pressure that has nothing to do with his fight against Amir Khan in two weeks.
- Golovkin stops Wade in 2nd round for 22nd straight KO win Updated: Apr-24-16 12:37 am
INGLEWOOD, California - Less than six minutes after the opening bell, Gennady Golovkin left another contender for his middleweight belts crumpled on the canvas.
- Golovkin searching for stardom in a city of stars Updated: Apr-20-16 3:35 pm
He hangs out on the red carpet at the Emmys, throws the first pitch at Dodger Stadium.
- Errol Spence Jr. stops Chris Algieri in 5th round Updated: Apr-16-16 11:18 pm
NEW YORK - Errol Spence Jr. did something Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan failed to do against Chris Algieri.
- Pacquiao says he's retiring, but it may not last Updated: Apr-10-16 2:07 pm
LAS VEGAS - Like any good entertainer, Manny Pacquiao was good enough against Timothy Bradley to leave his fans wanting a little more.
- Manny Pacquiao unanimously outpoints Timothy Bradley Updated: Apr-10-16 1:44 am
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao may not be ready for retirement just quite yet.
- Joshua snatches IBF heavyweight belt off Martin in 2nd round Updated: Apr-09-16 7:49 pm
LONDON - Anthony Joshua stopped Charles Martin inside two rounds to snatch the IBF heavyweight belt off the American in only his 16th professional fight on Saturday.
- Vegas dreams: Pacquiao awaits what could be his last fight Updated: Apr-07-16 3:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao was sitting on a couch, talking about his dreams.
- Pacquiao, Roach fondly recall 15 years at the Wild Card Updated: Apr-05-16 9:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - Manny Pacquiao was all kinds of hungry when he first walked into the Wild Card Boxing Club 15 years ago. An undernourished and largely unknown Filipino fighter wanted to learn, to grow - to take on the world.
- Pacquiao says he may fight in Olympics if pros allowed Updated: Apr-01-16 3:22 pm
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao says he's thinking about fighting for his country in the Olympics this summer if the boxing competition is open to professional fighters.