- TV mogul Michael King moves into boxing promotion Updated: Apr-15-14 9:03 pm
- Manny Pacquiao back on top after Bradley win Updated: Apr-13-14 6:38 pm
- Pacquiao beats Bradley by decision in rematch Updated: Apr-13-14 1:57 am
- Illness forces judging change for Pacquiao-Bradley Updated: Apr-08-14 7:53 pm
- Philippine tax collector guns for higher revenues Updated: Mar-28-14 6:26 am
LOS ANGELES - Michael King wants to rekindle the world's passion for boxing, and the television mogul believes he can make it happen by putting on a show.
LAS VEGAS - The old Manny Pacquiao returned for thrilling bursts, hounding Timothy Bradley onto the ropes and battering the welterweight champion with whip-quick combinations that recalled the Pacman's magical prime.
LAS VEGAS - Nearly two years later, Manny Pacquiao finally got the decision most people thought he deserved the first time against Timothy Bradley.
LAS VEGAS - Craig Metcalfe has been added to the three-judge panel for Manny Pacquiao's rematch with Timothy Bradley on Saturday after judge John Keane fell ill.
MANILA, Philippines - The sharp-shooting bureaucrat in charge of getting Filipinos to pay their fair share of taxes couldn't have chosen a higher profile target: Manny Pacquiao, the world champion boxer and hero to millions.