- Congregation of vandalized Ohio church pray for suspect Updated: Aug-03-15 3:49 am
PIQUA, Ohio - The congregation of a vandalized western Ohio church held its Sunday services outdoors and prayed for the man charged in the incident.
- Judge leaves Katy Perry's bid to buy convent in limbo Updated: Jul-31-15 1:49 am
LOS ANGELES - Katy Perry's dream of owning a hilltop convent near Hollywood is going to have to wait a while longer.
- Prayers at Borough Assembly meetings continue Updated: Jul-24-15 3:05 pm
KETCHIKAN, Alaska - Pastors have continued to hold prayer at Ketchikan Gateway Borough Assembly meetings despite lacking official sanction to do so.
- Archdiocese asks DC to pledge prayer, service with pope Updated: Jul-22-15 7:04 am
WASHINGTON - The Archdiocese of Washington and Catholic Charities are challenging Washington-area residents to pledge to pray, serve the community or take action for social justice to prepare for Pope Francis' visit to the nation's capital.
- Prayer walk for Sandra Bland draws hundreds to her church Updated: Jul-19-15 5:05 pm
LISLE, Illinois - A prayer walk for a Chicago-area woman found dead in a Texas jail cell last week has drawn hundreds of worshippers.
- Judge: Rankin school district in contempt over school prayer Updated: Jul-13-15 6:10 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A federal judge has found the Rankin County school district in contempt of court for continuing to promote Christianity during school hours after it agreed to stop.
- Parkersburg council asked to drop pre-meeting Lord's Prayer Updated: Jul-07-15 1:38 pm
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - A national group that defends the separation of church and state says Parkersburg City Council is violating the law by saying the Lord's Prayer before public meetings.