- Man admits stealing $2.5M from homeowner associations Updated: May-04-16 5:42 pm
BALTIMORE - A man who prosecutors say financed a lifestyle of nightclubbing, NBA games, manicures and limousines by stealing $2.5 million from his clients has pleaded guilty to wire fraud.
- 9th Circuit to hear appeal again in 1995 Carson City killing Updated: May-04-16 4:14 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt is asking a federal appeals court to reinstate a 1996 murder conviction the U.S. Supreme Court struck down because prosecutors may have failed to prove the 14-year-old killer knew what he did was wrong.
- Gilbert man changes plea to guilty in deaths of woman, teen Updated: May-04-16 3:34 pm
PHOENIX - A Gilbert man accused of fatally shooting a woman and a teenage boy in his home last year has changed his plea to guilty.
- Bibles taken from Christian store, 8th Commandment be damned Updated: May-04-16 2:58 pm
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Police say two men were caught flouting the Eighth Commandment when surveillance video captured them stealing nearly $500 worth of Bibles from a Christian store in Massachusetts.
- 2 arrested, 3rd sought in Vegas liquor store robbery-killing Updated: May-04-16 2:58 pm
LAS VEGAS - Two ex-felons are jailed in Las Vegas on charges that could get them the death penalty in the killing of a liquor store clerk who couldn't open a safe, authorities said Wednesday. A third suspect is being sought.
- Robbers target home in Atlanta mayor's neighborhood Updated: May-04-16 2:14 pm
ATLANTA - Police say they're investigating a robbery at a home in the neighborhood where Atlanta's mayor lives.
- Robber is shortchanged after coming away with only 35 cents Updated: May-04-16 1:01 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans police are investigating an armed robbery of two men where the assailant walked away with only 35 cents.
- Transient arrested for stealing live lobster from store Updated: May-04-16 12:51 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police arrested a 51-year-old transient for allegedly stealing a live lobster from a grocery store.
- Suspected burglar points gun at Ketchikan homeowner Updated: May-04-16 11:51 am
KETCHIKAN, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say a Ketchikan man stopped for lunch at his home Monday and was confronted by a burglar stealing two of his rifles.
- 2 men robbed at gunpoint over 35 cents Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans police are investigating an armed robbery of two men where the bandit walked away with 35 cents.
- Man acquitted in football player slaying awaiting sentencing Updated: May-04-16 11:16 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A 23-year-old man who was acquitted of murder and other charges in the 2013 robbery and killing of Eastern Michigan University wide receiver Demarius Reed is free while awaiting sentencing in an unrelated Detroit shooting.
- Facebook friend stole $78K from elderly Pennsylvania woman Updated: May-04-16 10:17 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania State Police say an elderly woman's Facebook friend stole her $78,000 life savings by convincing her that they needed the money to import BMWs into the United States.
- Evansville bank robbed; suspect in custody Updated: May-04-16 10:03 am
EVANSVILLE, Wyoming - Police in Natrona County have arrested a man in connection with a bank robbery in Evansville.
- Council Bluffs man gets 25 years in attack on estranged wife Updated: May-04-16 9:45 am
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A 40-year-old Council Bluffs man accused of trying to kill his estranged wife had been imprisoned.
- 4 arrested in connection with Sacramento robbery, shooting Updated: May-04-16 9:26 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Authorities have arrested two men on suspicion of murder after a deadly home invasion robbery in Sacramento County.
- Paralympian's equipment stolen during weekend bike race Updated: May-04-16 9:17 am
EAST POINT, Georgia - A medal-winning Paralympic cyclist says thieves stole special equipment she needs to race in this year's Paralympic Games while she was competing in the Atlanta area.
- Board approves parole for former UCA administrator Updated: May-04-16 7:54 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - The Arkansas Parole Board has approved parole for a former University of Central Arkansas administrator who was convicted on burglary charges for helping a student steal tests.
- Robber took thousands from banks across South Mississippi Updated: May-04-16 6:29 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Mississippi man who held up banks in Pascagoula and Hurst, Texas, in July will spend extra time in prison for robbing the banks while on probation for three other bank heists.
- Vigil held for New Jersey student killed at frat house Updated: May-04-16 6:02 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - A vigil has been held for a New Jersey Institute of Technology student shot to death during a burglary at a fraternity house near the school.
- New York man pleads guilty to role in ATM skimming scam Updated: May-04-16 3:34 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A New York man has admitted to his role in a scheme that installed skimmers on bank ATMs across Rhode Island to steal more than $709,000 from unsuspecting victims.
- Maryland police: Fugitive killed himself without warning Updated: May-03-16 8:46 pm
BALTIMORE - An armed man wanted on robbery and kidnapping charges in North Carolina fatally shot himself without warning Tuesday after police officers found him at a Baltimore home, Maryland State Police said.
- Inmate escapes from Coralville work release facility Updated: May-03-16 7:36 pm
CORALVILLE, Iowa - A 40-year-old man convicted of first-degree burglary has escaped from a Coralville work release facility.
- Providence teen sentenced to prison for armed robberies Updated: May-03-16 4:35 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Providence teenager has been sentenced to 12 years in prison under a plea agreement for a series of armed robberies.
- 2 arrested after home invasion in Dover Updated: May-03-16 4:24 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police have arrested two men they say invaded a home and stole money and prescription medication.
- Vegas teen pleads not guilty to murder in fatal stabbing Updated: May-03-16 3:17 pm
LAS VEGAS - A Las Vegas 16-year-old has pleaded not guilty as an adult to murder, robbery and conspiracy charges in the stabbing death of a man at a fast-food restaurant.