- W. Pa. couple left son alone during car break-ins Updated: Mar-11-14 9:16 am
- Stolen Coeur d'Alene statue found in one piece Updated: Mar-11-14 8:49 am
- Pa. man jailed on charges he stole teeth whitener Updated: Mar-11-14 8:28 am
- Man's home burglarized as he attends son's funeral Updated: Mar-11-14 8:22 am
- Waterville store robbed of fantasy trading cards Updated: Mar-11-14 7:43 am
- Western NY repeat embezzler gets more prison time Updated: Mar-11-14 7:35 am
- Hearing set for daughter in $7M shoplifting case Updated: Mar-11-14 6:29 am
- April 7 trial set for former Phoenix Suns player Updated: Mar-11-14 5:06 am
- Equipment taken from Clay County construction site Updated: Mar-11-14 4:20 am
- Judge wants dead man's father to stop posts Updated: Mar-11-14 4:13 am
- Machete-wielding man steals laptop computer Updated: Mar-11-14 4:06 am
- Former restaurant manager in alleged $30k theft Updated: Mar-10-14 6:34 pm
- 6 arrested in violent home invasion, sex assault Updated: Mar-10-14 5:50 pm
- 2 former Essex County workers admit stealing gas Updated: Mar-10-14 5:34 pm
- Wage theft bill to die in House subcommittee Updated: Mar-10-14 5:31 pm
- Couple charged in $7 million shoplifting jailed Updated: Mar-10-14 5:25 pm
- $15,000 in manhole covers stolen in Danville Updated: Mar-10-14 5:18 pm
- Beaufort woman accused of stealing $70K from mom Updated: Mar-10-14 3:56 pm
- Police: Man used 7-year-old son in burglary Updated: Mar-10-14 3:53 pm
- Police investigate possible selfie on stolen iPad Updated: Mar-10-14 3:28 pm
- Guilty pleas in thefts from Pa. wedding receptions Updated: Mar-10-14 3:14 pm
- Trial begins for ex-UCA official in test thefts Updated: Mar-10-14 2:57 pm
- Masked Gaza gunmen steal $500,000 in rare robbery Updated: Mar-10-14 2:46 pm
- Women arrested trying to steal copper pipes Updated: Mar-10-14 2:08 pm
- Correction: Dillinger Gun story Updated: Mar-10-14 1:24 pm
GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania couple has been jailed on charges they left their 9-year-old son home alone while they broke into several cars.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A bronze statue that was stolen from a Coeur d'Alene park in January has been found in one piece.
OIL CITY, Pennsylvania - A man has been charged with shoplifting teeth whitening strips from a grocery store, then reselling them to a secondhand shop in northwestern Pennsylvania.
FESTUS, Missouri - Police in the eastern Missouri town of Festus are searching for the thieves who stole nearly $2,000 worth of property from a man's home while he attended the funeral of his son.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Waterville police have charged a homeless man with breaking into a local business and stealing thousands of dollars' worth of cards used in a popular fantasy role-playing game.
BUFFALO, New York - A western New York woman who served prison time for embezzling $120,000 in the 1990s has been sentenced for stealing more than $90,000 from two Buffalo companies where she worked.
CHICAGO - A federal judge in Chicago is set to decide whether a third alleged participant in a $7 million shoplifting case should remain in remain in jail ahead of her trial.
PHOENIX - An April 7 trial has been scheduled for former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas on charges that he stole merchandise from Luke Air Force Base's exchange store.
WEST POINT, Mississippi - Authorities in Clay County are looking for suspects after equipment was taken from the Yokohama Tire Company construction site last week.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana judge has instructed prosecutors to ask the father of a man killed in crash while fleeing a burglary to stop posting comments on Facebook about the case of a man charged with murder in his death.
KENNER, Louisiana - Kenner police have arrested a man suspected of barging into a home with a machete and stealing a laptop computer.
PITTSBURGH - A former manager for several Primanti Brothers restaurants in the Pittsburgh area has been arrested on allegations he stole more than $30,000 and used it for gambling.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Madison police say six people have been arrested in connection with a violent home invasion in which a pregnant woman was repeatedly sexually assaulted.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Two former Essex County Parks Department employees have admitted stealing gas from the county.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A bill that that would have required employers in Iowa to tell workers at hiring what they'll earn and outline any deductions in writing will not survive this year.
CHICAGO - The heads of a suburban Chicago family accused of stealing $7 million in goods in a decadelong, multistate shoplifting spree will stay in jail pending trial because they are flight risks, a federal judge ruled Monday.
DANVILLE, Virginia - Police in Danville are investigating the theft of more than $15,000 worth of manhole covers that were stolen from various parts of the city.
BEAUFORT, North Carolina - Authorities say a Beaufort woman was scheduled to go to court on charges that she stole $70,000 from her mother and failed to pay for her care in an area nursing care facility.
SALINA, Kansas - A central Kansas man is accused of enlisting an unusual accomplice in a home burglary: his 7-year-old son.
LOVELAND, Colorado - Police are investigating whether a man who apparently snapped a selfie with an iPad reported as stolen from a Colorado gymnastics studio played a role in its disappearance.
POTTSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man police called a wedding crasher thief has admitted stealing cash and gifts from wedding receptions in suburban Philadelphia.
CONWAY, Arkansas - A former University of Central Arkansas student says UCA's ex-chief of staff gave him campus master keys so he could steal tests from the offices of professors.
GAZA CITY, Gaza City - The Gaza Strip has endured back-to-back wars and uprisings in recent years, but criminal violence has been relatively rare.
SPARKS, Nevada - Washoe County deputies say two women have been arrested after they were caught trying to remove copper pipes from a vacant house in Sparks.
AUBURN, Indiana - In a story March 6 about the return of a gun stolen by John Dillinger's gang, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Tucson, Arizona, police recovered the .45-caliber weapon in January 1934 after a bloody shootout with Dillinger's gang. The weapon was discovered when firefighters retrieved luggage from a burning hotel where gang members were staying.