- NDOT employee arraigned in Fallon Updated: Apr-20-14 9:46 pm
- 1 arrested after Lincoln convenience store robbery Updated: Apr-20-14 6:52 pm
- Ohio legislator wants stronger timber theft law Updated: Apr-20-14 2:26 pm
- Another man charged in Gillette cow shooting Updated: Apr-20-14 11:46 am
- SF officer injured in crash with robbery suspects Updated: Apr-20-14 12:49 am
- Suspects in Phoenix area pharmacy robberies sought Updated: Apr-19-14 6:23 pm
- Sheriff: Would-be burglar found dead in oven vent Updated: Apr-19-14 6:14 pm
- DC man arrested for robbery, attempted sex abuse Updated: Apr-19-14 5:40 pm
- Police: pizza delivery driver robbed in Newark Updated: Apr-19-14 5:13 pm
- Deer camera photos lead to burglary arrest Updated: Apr-19-14 4:07 pm
- Travel agent accused of stealing from client Updated: Apr-19-14 2:08 pm
- Man sentenced for taking Peter Frampton's luggage Updated: Apr-19-14 1:43 pm
- Judge orders separate trials for robbery suspects Updated: Apr-19-14 1:13 pm
- 1 killed as deputy, officer fire on Okla. suspects Updated: Apr-19-14 12:22 pm
- Man shot in car while fleeing robbery Updated: Apr-19-14 12:05 pm
- 4 men charged in scrap metal heist, police pursuit Updated: Apr-19-14 11:55 am
- Police recover stolen House clerk's car in Atlanta Updated: Apr-19-14 11:53 am
- Maine man convicted of workers' comp fraud Updated: Apr-19-14 11:26 am
- Tucson police: Suspect shot, was returning to bank Updated: Apr-18-14 7:55 pm
- Ex-Vermont employee faces embezzlement charges Updated: Apr-18-14 7:16 pm
- Iowa officials: Escaped prisoner found under porch Updated: Apr-18-14 6:55 pm
- Police: Iowa store manager stole more than $80,000 Updated: Apr-18-14 6:34 pm
- Man gets 17 years for shooting drug store manager Updated: Apr-18-14 6:26 pm
- Former priest charged with stealing from church Updated: Apr-18-14 6:15 pm
- 2 caretakers booked in theft from Layton woman Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 pm
FALLON, Nevada - A Nevada Department of Transportation employee in Fallon has been arraigned on charges he used a state credit card to support his gambling habit.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - An Omaha teenager has been arrested in connection with an armed robbery of a Lincoln convenience store.
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - An Ohio lawmaker is pushing legislation to boost prosecution of timber theft in a move that has the state forestry association worried about overregulation.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Another man is charged in connection with the shooting of a cow and disposing its remains with a stolen backhoe.
SAN FRANCISCO - A San Francisco police officer was injured after his patrol car collided with a vehicle driven by armed robbery suspects at the end of a chase.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police are looking for two men suspected of robbing nearly a dozen Phoenix area pharmacies at gunpoint since last summer.
MARRERO, Louisiana - Authorities in a New Orleans suburb say a business owner arrived at work to find the legs of dead man dangling from an oven vent in the building's kitchen.
WASHINGTON - Police in Washington say they've arrested a man for a robbery and attempted sexual abuse.
NEWARK, Delaware - Police are investigating the armed robbery of a Domino's pizza delivery driver in Newark.
GARY, West Virginia - A McDowell County man was in court on charges of stealing water after his service had been disconnected when police arrested him on unrelated burglary charges.
ENFIELD, Connecticut - A Windsor woman working as a travel agent is facing charges she used a customer's credit card to pay for shopping, limousine services and flights.
DENVER - A man who acknowledged stealing the luggage of 1970s rocker Peter Frampton at Denver International Airport has been given a 60-day suspended jail sentence followed by two years of probation.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A federal judge has ordered separate trials for three Iowans charged with robbing drug dealers.
TULSA, Oklahoma - One person was killed when a Tulsa police officer and a sheriff's deputy shot two people after opening fire on a vehicle that was apparently fleeing a robbery.
TOWSON, Maryland - Police in Baltimore County are investigating after a man was shot in the back while fleeing a robbery.
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - Four men face numerous charges stemming from an armed robbery that led to a police pursuit in which the defendants allegedly exchanged gunfire with officers.
ATLANTA - Police say they've recovered a car belonging to the clerk of the Georgia House of Representatives after it was stolen outside the Georgia Capitol.
AUGUSTA, Maine - An Aroostook County jury has convicted a northern Maine man of theft of more than $10,000 in workers' compensation benefits.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspected bank robber was fatally shot by Tucson police after getting a box of ammunition from his vehicle.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A former state employee was charged Friday with embezzling more than $50,000 by using what Gov. Peter Shumlin called a "fairly sophisticated" scheme that involved setting up false claims against the state and then using the money that was to pay those claims for her own purposes.
PROLE, Iowa - Authorities say an escaped prisoner captured in central Iowa was found under a house porch.
CORALVILLE, Iowa - The former manager of a beauty supply store in eastern Iowa has been accused of stealing more than $80,000 from her employer.
WASHINGTON - A man convicted of shooting a drug store manager during a robbery attempt and leaving him paralyzed has been sentenced to 17 years in prison.
HAVRE, Montana - A former Havre priest has denied federal charges that allege he took nearly $65,000 from St. Jude Thaddeus Church.
LAYTON, Utah - Two people hired to clean and tend to the home of an elderly Layton woman have been arrested on suspicion of binding her with duct tape and stealing from her.