- Ex-con sought in Phoenix killings shoots himself Updated: Dec-13-13 3:26 pm
- Seattle cabbie pistol-whipped, robbed Updated: Dec-13-13 1:45 pm
- Man convicted of robbing NH credit union Updated: Dec-13-13 1:37 pm
- Fla. bank robber claims bomb; suspect shot Updated: Dec-13-13 12:58 pm
- Scientist in Ark. charged in seed-theft conspiracy Updated: Dec-13-13 12:52 pm
- Philly claims adjuster charged with stealing $700K Updated: Dec-13-13 12:49 pm
- Judge rejects plea deal in ND swindling case Updated: Dec-13-13 11:43 am
- Maine man shot by trooper pleads not guilty Updated: Dec-13-13 11:14 am
- Funeral director admits forgery, theft Updated: Dec-13-13 10:42 am
- Police: NM used baby stroller in vodka heist Updated: Dec-13-13 10:07 am
- Hearing set in LR for scientist charged by feds Updated: Dec-13-13 9:39 am
- Former LSU-Eunice employees sentenced Updated: Dec-13-13 7:02 am
- Pair arrested in Church Point bank robbery Updated: Dec-13-13 6:55 am
- Report on police missing from Pa. borough burglary Updated: Dec-13-13 6:31 am
- Ex-worker at W.Va. racetrack appeals conviction Updated: Dec-13-13 6:31 am
- DeRidder man accused of robbing Leesville bank Updated: Dec-13-13 6:26 am
- Man leaves Waterville store with $450 in toys Updated: Dec-13-13 6:22 am
- La. optometrist indicted on theft charge Updated: Dec-13-13 4:07 am
- Guard accused of stealing 2 Lakers title rings Updated: Dec-12-13 9:47 pm
- Ohio police chief's wife jail for shoplifting Updated: Dec-12-13 8:07 pm
- 4 Mobile police demoted in false report probe Updated: Dec-12-13 8:07 pm
- Feds: Ex-soldier stole military IDs for militia Updated: Dec-12-13 8:07 pm
- Deputies search for horse mane thief in Fla. Updated: Dec-12-13 6:59 pm
- Man sentenced to 10.5 years in fatal bank robbery Updated: Dec-12-13 6:46 pm
- 5th man sentenced in 2012 museum robbery Updated: Dec-12-13 6:30 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - An ex-convict wanted in two October killings in Phoenix fatally shot himself after stealing a car at gunpoint and then leading police in a pursuit that ended in a crash.
SEATTLE - Police say a cabbie was pistol-whipped and robbed early Friday in Seattle after he pulled over to pick up a man who flagged him down.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A man has been convicted of robbing a credit union in Berlin, New Hampshire
DANIA BEACH, Florida - Authorities in South Florida say a man claiming to have a bomb attempted to rob a bank and the suspect was later shot and wounded by sheriff's deputies.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A detention hearing is set to get underway for one of two agricultural scientists from China accused of conspiring to steal seeds from a research facility in Kansas and pass them off to a Chinese delegation that visited the United States this year.
LOWER MERION, Pennsylvania - A Philadelphia insurance adjuster has been jailed on charges he stole more than $700,000 from 29 successful claims made by people in the suburbs, including 10 stemming from property damage caused by Hurricane Sandy last year.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - A Dickinson woman accused of swindling a Billings County man out of more than half a million dollars is headed to trial after a judge rejected a plea agreement.
SOUTH PARIS, Maine - An 18-year-old who was shot by state trooper in June has pleaded not guilty to charges of burglary, theft and criminal threatening.
GREELEY, Colorado - A former funeral director has admitted he sold fake funeral arrangements to 14 elderly people in Greeley.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque woman is facing charges after police say she and her boyfriend tried to steal vodka in a stroller with their 1-year-old baby.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A detention hearing is set in Little Rock for a Chinese scientist accused of trying to steal seed samples from a company's research facility in Kansas.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Two former employees of LSU-Eunice have been sentenced to federal prison terms for stealing tens of thousands of dollars in federal money meant to help students pay for a college education.
CHURCH POINT, Louisiana - Two men have been arrested and two other suspects remained at large in the armed robbery of a Church Point bank Wednesday.
MORRISVILLE, Pennsylvania - The offices of a quaint eastern Pennsylvania borough that touts its low crime rate on its municipal web site have become a crime scene.
CULPEPER, Virginia - A Virginia woman serving a prison term for stealing $1.3 million from a West Virginia racetrack and casino is appealing her conviction.
LEESVILLE, Louisiana - A 26-year-old DeRidder man has been booked into the Leesville City Jail, accused of robbing City Savings Bank on Monday.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Police are looking for a man they say strolled out of a Waterville Kmart store pushing a cart filled with about $450 worth of toys.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A Baton Rouge optometrist has been indicted on charges she defrauded Louisiana's Medicaid program.
EL SEGUNDO, California - A security guard at the Los Angeles Lakers' training center has been charged with stealing two NBA championship rings that disappeared last week.
AVON LAKE, Ohio - The wife of a police chief in northeast Ohio is serving a 10-day jail sentence for shoplifting.
MOBILE, Alabama - Four officers have been demoted and suspended for their involvement in what Mobile Police Chief James Barber has called a culture of "systemic misconduct."
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota National Guardsman and Iraq war veteran charged with fraud for allegedly stealing personal information of roughly 400 members of his former Army unit was likely responsible for analyzing the military's enemy intelligence.
PUNTA GORDA, Florida - Deputies in Florida say a thief made off with a decidedly unusual catch: A horse's mane.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis man who pleaded guilty to bank robbery in which an accomplice was fatally shot by the FBI has been sentenced to 10.5 years in prison.
MARIPOSA, California - The fifth man convicted in the brazen robbery of $1.3 million worth of gold, gems and artifacts from a California state museum last year has been sentenced to five years and four months in prison.