- Delta to retrain baby boomers for new careers Updated: Dec-04-13 8:52 pm
- Vegas tourism: Embrace generational marketing Updated: Dec-04-13 7:14 pm
- Vegas tourism: Embrace generational marketing Updated: Dec-04-13 6:18 pm
- Ski lodges going to more modern look Updated: Dec-03-13 10:30 am
- 364 area code could pose problems for elderly Updated: Dec-03-13 4:06 am
- RIC students to be honored with Chafee Award Updated: Dec-01-13 4:05 pm
- No changes for Maine Medicare under health law Updated: Dec-01-13 8:50 am
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors Updated: Nov-29-13 4:04 am
- Balloons steal show at NYC parade after wind fears Updated: Nov-28-13 5:07 pm
- 6-year-old fights mysterious, frightening epilepsy Updated: Nov-28-13 10:12 am
- Volunteers to deliver holiday meals to seniors Updated: Nov-28-13 4:09 am
- NE governors press Congress on heating oil program Updated: Nov-26-13 2:34 pm
- More seniors are working past retirement age Updated: Nov-23-13 3:38 pm
- Convicted California serial killer gets death Updated: Nov-22-13 5:58 pm
- AARP says New York facing caregiver crisis Updated: Nov-21-13 3:02 am
- Minn. gets federal OK for $58M to aid vulnerable Updated: Nov-20-13 2:13 pm
- Seniors adjust to new Columbus Community Center Updated: Nov-17-13 11:50 am
- DeLauro holds Conn. forum on health law, seniors Updated: Nov-16-13 10:20 am
- Conn. report says energy unaffordable to thousands Updated: Nov-14-13 3:05 pm
- Caregivers for the elderly get help through grant Updated: Nov-14-13 4:11 am
- Filipino expats in US seek news after typhoon Updated: Nov-11-13 7:34 pm
- Clemency denied for Oklahoma death row inmate Updated: Nov-08-13 3:52 pm
- NJ man, 75, pleads in drug, prostitution sweep Updated: Nov-08-13 6:07 am
- American Red Cross gives $500K in aid for seniors Updated: Nov-07-13 3:33 pm
- Group unveils plans for historic Davenport mansion Updated: Nov-07-13 5:04 am
FRANKENLUST TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Delta College is known as a place where young adults can get a step up in launching a career.
LAS VEGAS - Baby boomers are suckers for appeals to their narcissism. Generation Xers can't stand their parents. And millennials want to feel like do-gooders.
LAS VEGAS - Baby boomers are suckers for appeals to their narcissism. Generation Xers can't stand their parents. And millennials want to feel like they're doing good in the world.
SNOWMASS, Colorado - The rustic ski lodge has been a staple of ski towns pretty much since the first resort was erected on the side of a mountain.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Public Service Commission is urging caregivers to prepare the elderly in western Kentucky for the upcoming area code changes.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Two Rhode Island College seniors are getting political science awards named for the late Rhode Island Gov. John Chafee.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine officials are reminding residents who receive Medicare coverage that their policies won't be impacted by the federal health care overhaul.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Deputies in Richland County are rounding up gifts for some seniors in need this holiday season.
NEW YORK - Revelers at this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade gave thanks for the giant balloons that flew above the city streets Thursday after a blustery storm accompanied by high winds nearly grounded them for only the second time in the parade's 87-year history.
PRATTVILLE, Alabama - Spider-Man and Iron Man face off on top of a couch, with Zack Nelson making sure the fight is worth the effort. The kindergartner stands, leaning up against cushions, and while Iron Man receives a blow to the chest from Spidey, the 6-year-old answers questions about living with epilepsy.
DETROIT - About 6,000 Thanksgiving dinners will be delivered to homebound senior citizens in the Detroit area.
BOSTON - A dozen U.S. governors, including those of all six New England states, are among those urging Congress to support a higher level of federal spending on a program that helps lower-income families and seniors cover their home heating costs.
MUNCIE, Indiana - For more and more people, turning 65 is no longer the time to put away the old working boots.
SAN RAFAEL, California - A judge sentenced a man to death Friday in the decades-old killings of four women with matching initials, saying the serial killer has "made this world a worse place."
ALBANY, New York - The advocacy group AARP says New York ranks among the worst states in providing support for unpaid caregivers for the elderly, and a looming population shift is expected to make matters worse.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota has received approval from the federal government to direct $58 million over four years into services meant to help senior citizens and people with disabilities in their homes.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - There was a consensus among the women gathered for lunch Friday at the new Columbus Community Center.
WALLINGFORD, Connecticut - U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro is holding a forum on how the federal health care law affects senior citizens in Connecticut.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A nonprofit emergency energy assistance program says more than 295,000 Connecticut households can't afford to pay their energy bills.
NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A program in South Carolina designed to provide help for those who take care of the elderly is getting a boost.
LOS ANGELES - The last time Armi Go called her 81-year-old mother in the Philippine city of Tacloban, the rain from the approaching typhoon was so loud they could barely hear each other.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board on Friday denied clemency to a death row inmate scheduled to be executed next month for the rape and murders of two elderly women more than 26 years ago.
ENGLEWOOD, New Jersey - A 75-year-old man arrested in a drug and prostitution sweep at a lower-income senior citizen housing complex in New Jersey has avoided prison time.
NEW YORK - The American Red Cross has given the Food Bank of New York $500,000 toward its recovery efforts for senior citizens impacted by Superstorm Sandy.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A 35-room mansion in Davenport will be remodeled into eight apartments for seniors.