- Millennials often stuck on entry-level carousel Updated: Apr-19-14 1:16 pm
- Berlusconi: glad to help elderly as punishment Updated: Apr-17-14 12:04 pm
- Rhode Island health official: Flu widespread again Updated: Apr-17-14 6:44 am
- Environmental groups slam Pa. smog proposal as lax Updated: Apr-16-14 6:22 pm
- Missouri Senate endorses drug program renewal Updated: Apr-16-14 11:52 am
- Armed home invasion in north Seattle Updated: Apr-16-14 7:46 am
- Chevrolet bringing tiny Trax SUV to US and China Updated: Apr-15-14 8:02 pm
- 8 Florida patients arrested in Medicare scam Updated: Apr-14-14 3:05 am
- Washington State University considers med school Updated: Apr-13-14 11:32 am
- Democrat presents GOP budget plan to Rhode Island Updated: Apr-12-14 4:52 pm
- Dr. Weil adds kale and more to UA hospital menu Updated: Apr-12-14 9:02 am
- Walker signs bill creating Silver Alert Updated: Apr-11-14 2:10 pm
- House passes Ryan budget with big cuts Updated: Apr-10-14 6:25 pm
- Nebraska elderly care bill approved over veto Updated: Apr-10-14 5:43 pm
- City hears proposal to expand senior services Updated: Apr-10-14 4:35 pm
- Elderly care program expands to 59 Kansas counties Updated: Apr-09-14 3:35 pm
- Nursing home fire kills 10 in Chile Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Ill. House OKs lower-cost hunting bill for seniors Updated: Apr-05-14 5:05 am
- Kansas lawmakers approve plan for health compact Updated: Apr-04-14 11:30 pm
- Pesticide causes Phoenix senior center evacuation Updated: Apr-03-14 9:41 pm
- House gives nod to new alert system for elderly Updated: Apr-02-14 6:13 am
- Analysis: Property tax relief fades at Mo. Capitol Updated: Mar-30-14 11:40 am
- Iowa lawmakers seek to protect elders from abuse Updated: Mar-29-14 10:44 am
- Nebraska lawmakers pass 3 tax reform measures Updated: Mar-27-14 1:12 pm
- McConnell: SC must prepare for 'gray tsunami' Updated: Mar-26-14 7:27 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Briana Tony hasn't graduated from college yet, and she's already frustrated with the job market.
ROME - Former Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi says he's glad a Milan court ordered him to help the elderly as part of his punishment for a tax fraud conviction.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's health director says the flu is widespread in Rhode Island, triggering a requirement that health care workers who have not been vaccinated wear surgical masks during direct contact with patients.
Environmental groups say Pennsylvania's federally mandated plan to reduce smog would allow coal-fired power plants to emit more pollution than they do now.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Senate has endorsed legislation to renew an expiring prescription drug benefit for over 200,000 low-income and disabled seniors.
SEATTLE - Police are looking for two men who forced their way into a north Seattle home late Tuesday night, fought with an 84-year-old homeowner and fled with a woman's purse.
NEW YORK - Chevrolet's smallest SUV is heading to its biggest markets.
MIAMI - Eight Florida seniors have been indicted for their alleged roles in a $12.5 million Medicare home health scam.
SPOKANE, Washington - Medical officials predict an aging population and expanded health coverage under the Affordable Care Act will contribute to doctor shortages across the nation. In response to the projected need, Washington State University has begun exploring the feasibility of opening a medical school on its Spokane campus.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - U.S. Rep. David Cicilline is preparing to meet Rhode Island residents and business owners to discuss how a Republican budget plan endorsed by Congress would affect the state economy and families.
TUCSON, Arizona - Dr. Andrew Weil has yet to open one of his True Food Kitchen restaurants in Tucson, but his dishes will now be available at a venue previously unknown for culinary prowess - the hospital.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A new system to send alerts when an at-risk adult has gone missing will be created under a bill Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law.
WASHINGTON - House Republicans rallied behind a slashing budget blueprint on Thursday, passing a non-binding but politically imposing measure that promises a balanced federal ledger in 10 years with sweeping budget cuts and termination of health care coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska will apply for a federal grant to spend millions more to care for the elderly in their homes, lawmakers decided Thursday as they voted to override Gov. Dave Heineman's veto.
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - The City of Natchez is considering building a $930,000 satellite senior center in North Natchez Park.
WICHITA, Kansas - A program touted as a community-based alternative to costly nursing home care for the elderly is making a major expansion in Kansas.
SANTIAGO, Chile - A Sunday morning fire tore through a nursing home in southern Chile, killing 9 seniors and their caretaker.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - A proposal that would lower the cost of fishing and hunting licenses for seniors is moving through the Illinois Legislature.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A bill that would bring Kansas into a compact with other states hoping to become exempt from the federal health care overhaul won final legislative approval Friday night.
PHOENIX - One person was taken to a hospital and up to 70 others have been evacuated from a Phoenix assisted living facility because of a hazmat situation.
PHOENIX - The Arizona House of Representatives has given initial approval to a bill creating a new alert system for missing seniors who disappear unexpectedly.
JEFFRSON CITY, Missouri - Not too long ago, Missouri legislators were clamoring to provide relief to elderly homeowners from rapidly rising property taxes.
DES MOINES, Iowa - As Iowa's population grows older, lawmakers are trying to determine the best policies and practices to protect the state's elderly population from financial exploitation and other abuses.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska lawmakers passed a series of tax measures Thursday that would benefit farmers, low-income elderly homeowners and residents whose incomes rise with inflation.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Lt. Gov. Glenn McConnell warned lawmakers Wednesday that a failure to prepare for South Carolina's oncoming "gray tsunami" will cause a budget crisis and human tragedies.