- Orthodox NYC Jews protest proposed Israeli draft Updated: Mar-09-14 4:01 pm
- Former hotel guard sentenced for defacing Torah Updated: Mar-07-14 3:26 pm
- NY man pleads guilty in NJ in alleged divorce ring Updated: Mar-07-14 7:10 am
- NY man pleads guilty in NJ in alleged divorce ring Updated: Mar-06-14 5:22 pm
- Trinidad stops members of Jewish sect from Canada Updated: Mar-05-14 9:17 pm
- Ultra-Orthodox rally in Israel against draft bill Updated: Mar-02-14 1:25 pm
- AP PHOTOS: Ultra-Orthodox Jews protest in Israel Updated: Mar-02-14 1:23 pm
- Real estate fraud nets NJ man 22 years in prison Updated: Feb-25-14 4:25 pm
- Israeli demand sparks 'Jewish state' debate Updated: Feb-21-14 3:28 am
- Finance minister calls status quo threat to Israel Updated: Feb-17-14 1:10 pm
- 1 pleads guilty in NY suburb paintball attack Updated: Feb-07-14 8:13 am
NEW YORK - Thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews filled the streets in lower Manhattan on Sunday to protest Israel's proposal to draft strictly religious citizens into its army.
JACKSON, Tennessee - A former Jackson hotel security guard has been sentenced to a year in prison for civil rights violations for defacing a Torah and Jewish prayer books.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Brooklyn man has admitted traveling to New Jersey to coerce a Jewish man to give his wife a religious divorce - called a "get" - through threats of violence.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Brooklyn man has admitted to traveling to New Jersey to coerce a Jewish man to give his wife a religious divorce - called a 'get' - through threats of violence.
PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad - Immigrations officers at Trinidad & Tobago's biggest airport have prevented members of an ultra-orthodox Jewish group from Canada from flying to Guatemala, the Caribbean country said Wednesday.
JERUSALEM - Hundreds of thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews rallied Sunday in the streets of Jerusalem, blocking roads and paralyzing the city in a massive show of force against plans to require them to serve in the Israeli military.
JERUSALEM - Clad in traditional black suits and hats, hundreds of thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews have rallied in Jerusalem, protesting a bill that would see members of the community drafted into Israel's armed forces.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A man who took advantage of his Orthodox Jewish community's practice of conducting business largely on trust was sentenced Tuesday to 22 years in prison for running a real estate scam that cost investors $200 million.
JERUSALEM - Is Israel "the Jewish state"?
JERUSALEM - Israel's finance minister made a passionate plea for peace Monday, saying his country must do everything in its power to reach an accord with the Palestinians since the current situation posed a "threat to the future of the state of Israel."
RAMAPO, New York - One man has pleaded guilty to the anti-Semitic paintball attack on a Hasidic Jew in a New York suburb.