- Spain suspects in torture case fight extradition Updated: Dec-05-13 9:06 am
- S. Cal man fights extradition in dismember case Updated: Dec-04-13 9:01 pm
- El Paso mom back in Texas amid dead baby case Updated: Dec-04-13 3:35 pm
- Mexico receives letter from drug capo sought by US Updated: Dec-03-13 7:58 pm
- Calif. man faces murder charge in Hawaii Updated: Dec-03-13 6:59 pm
- No decision on extradition in Iowa slaying arrest Updated: Dec-03-13 5:04 am
- Extradited Zetas boss pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-28-13 3:32 pm
- Man charged in northern NY hit-and-run death Updated: Nov-28-13 3:04 am
- France seeks tycoon's extradition from Switzerland Updated: Nov-27-13 10:32 am
- Suspect in Fla. slayings extradited from Argentina Updated: Nov-24-13 3:05 am
- Ex-Credit Suisse exec gets prison time in NY case Updated: Nov-22-13 7:15 pm
- Uralkali CEO freed in Belarus prior to extradition Updated: Nov-21-13 1:36 pm
- Thailand extradites drug ring suspects to US Updated: Nov-19-13 6:07 am
- Detained Kazakh banker files extradition complaint Updated: Nov-18-13 11:01 am
- Spain court rejects handing pedophile to Morocco Updated: Nov-18-13 10:13 am
- Man extradited to face charges in sword slaying Updated: Nov-16-13 6:40 pm
- Ex-JPMorgan trader opposes extradition from Spain Updated: Nov-15-13 6:34 am
- Playboy model extradited to face charges in Sydney Updated: Nov-15-13 1:38 am
- Estonia to extradite 3 cybercrime suspects to US Updated: Nov-14-13 12:06 pm
MADRID - Two former Spanish police officers accused of torturing people during the country's Franco dictatorship said Thursday they will fight extradition to Argentina, where a judge acting on the principle of universal jurisdiction has issued warrants for their arrests.
SAN DIEGO - A Southern California man suspected of killing and dismembering a man in Hawaii is fighting extradition.
EL PASO, Texas - A West Texas woman has been extradited from Michigan on parole violation charges amid the investigation of a baby found dead in the New Mexico desert.
MEXICO CITY - Fugitive drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero sent a letter to the Mexican government asking officials not to give in to the United States' demand for his capture and extradition to try him for the 1985 killing of a U.S. federal agent.
HONOLULU - A Southern California man is facing extradition to Hawaii in the killing of a man whose dismembered body was found in a ravine.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An attorney for a man charged in the 1997 slaying of his wife in Iowa City says he hasn't decided whether to challenge his extradition from Minnesota.
LAREDO, Texas - A high-ranking Zetas cartel member has pleaded not guilty to charges of drug trafficking and money laundering in a U.S. federal court.
OGDENSBURG, New York - A 26-year-old man has been extradited from Arizona to face manslaughter and driving while intoxicated charges stemming from a fatal hit-and-run accident in northern New York in August.
GENEVA - France has asked Switzerland to extradite a wealthy Israeli businessman wanted in connection with an arms trafficking scandal, Swiss officials said Wednesday.
MIAMI - A man wanted in the killings of his ex-wife and her stepfather in a 2003 Miami double slaying has been extradited from Argentina to face the charges.
NEW YORK - A former Credit Suisse executive who pleaded guilty to conspiracy has been sentenced in New York City to 2 1/2 years in prison following his extradition from the United Kingdom.
MINSK, Belarus - Belarusian authorities on Thursday released the chief executive of Russia's largest potash company, who had been jailed on charges of harming the Belarusian economy, his lawyer said.
BANGKOK - Five men wanted for allegedly conspiring to smuggle cocaine as part of an international criminal network were extradited from Thailand to the United States on Tuesday, officials said.
PARIS - A Kazakh dissident ex-banker being held in France has filed a legal complaint claiming the case to extradite him is fatally flawed, with private detectives who violated his rights, leaks of French court decisions, potential hacking into court records and a concerted effort to swindle the French judicial system with false allegations.
MADRID - Spain's National Court has ruled against extraditing back to Morocco a convicted Spanish pedophile whose release triggered protests in the North African country.
LANCASTER, California - A man wanted on a murder warrant has been extradited to Los Angeles County to face charges in a 2008 sword slaying.
MADRID - A former JPMorgan Chase & Co. trader wanted by the United States for allegedly falsifying bank records to cover up $6 billion in trading losses has told Spain's National Court he will challenge extradition.
SYDNEY - Former Playboy model Brandi Brandt was extradited from Los Angeles to Sydney on Friday to face cocaine conspiracy charges.
TALLINN, Estonia - Estonia says it will extradite to the United States three men accused of hijacking millions of computers in a cyber-fraud scheme.