- Poland will not extradite Roman Polanski to the US Updated: Nov-27-15 1:38 pm
WARSAW, Poland - Poland will not extradite Oscar-winning filmmaker Roman Polanski to the U.S. in an almost 40-year-old case after prosecutors declined to challenge a court ruling against the extradition request.
- Woman suspected in killing extradited to Alabama Updated: Nov-25-15 3:31 am
LEEDS, Alabama - A woman who police say they suspect in a killing has been extradited to Alabama to face a murder charge.
- Convict on the run since 2009 is extradited to Arizona Updated: Nov-24-15 8:15 pm
PHOENIX - A convict who escaped from a Maricopa County courthouse during his 2009 trial on sexual assault charges has been extradited to Arizona.
- New Zealand extradition hearing against Kim Dotcom ends Updated: Nov-24-15 5:31 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A court hearing in New Zealand on whether to extradite Kim Dotcom and three others who helped run the website Megaupload to the United States ended Tuesday after nine weeks of arguments.
- Argentine president bars extradition of American Updated: Nov-19-15 10:14 am
DENVER - Argentina's president has blocked the extradition of a man who fled Denver and started a new life in the South American country after he was charged with killing his wife over a decade ago.
- US to ask Canada, UK to extradite online pharmacy officials Updated: Nov-09-15 3:48 pm
HELENA, Montana - U.S. prosecutors plan to ask the Canadian and British governments to extradite officials with an online pharmacy on charges of smuggling $78 million worth of mislabeled, unapproved and counterfeit cancer drugs into the country to sell to doctors.
- Delaware court nixes extradition appeal in Arkansas killing Updated: Nov-06-15 10:19 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a man challenging his extradition to Arkansas to face charges in a 1967 killing.
- AP Exclusive: Drug extradition may shed light on Venezuela Updated: Oct-31-15 10:47 am
BOGOTA, Colombia - Law enforcement officials say a border region butcher with a bad headlight might help shed light on the scope of Venezuelan military involvement in the cocaine trade.