- Court overturns ex-banker's extradition to Russia Updated: Apr-09-14 1:08 pm
- 4 teen suspects extradited from SC to Tennessee Updated: Apr-09-14 6:38 am
- Woman found guilty in 1996 killing of ex-husband Updated: Apr-08-14 8:58 pm
- Honeymoon slaying suspect charged in South Africa Updated: Apr-08-14 11:47 am
- Honeymoon slaying suspect extradited to S Africa Updated: Apr-07-14 6:08 pm
- Italian extradited to US in hose price-fix case Updated: Apr-06-14 3:11 am
- Police: NY woman extradited from CA in $100K fraud Updated: Apr-05-14 5:55 pm
- Convicted killer may stand trial in Washington Updated: Apr-05-14 12:10 pm
- NJ sex assault suspect extradited from Guatemala Updated: Apr-01-14 6:10 am
- Thailand OKs extradition of suspected arms dealer Updated: Mar-31-14 5:55 am
- Romania seeks extradition of Yelm couple Updated: Mar-27-14 8:10 pm
- Internet company Mega plans New Zealand listing Updated: Mar-25-14 1:40 am
- Suspect in SD attempted homicide to be extradited Updated: Mar-24-14 6:59 pm
- St. Maarten to extradite drug suspect to US Updated: Mar-21-14 4:55 pm
- Va. governor OKs extradition request for suspect Updated: Mar-21-14 12:48 pm
- Kim Dotcom loses ruling in New Zealand's top court Updated: Mar-20-14 7:07 pm
- Feds move toward extradition of Mexico ex-governor Updated: Mar-20-14 1:19 pm
- Ex-Guatemala president pleads guilty in NYC Updated: Mar-18-14 3:54 pm
- Vietnamese man charged in alleged computer fraud Updated: Mar-17-14 5:11 pm
- Convicted Mafia boss wins UK extradition case Updated: Mar-17-14 1:32 pm
PARIS - France's top appeals court on Wednesday overturned a decision to extradite a former Kazakh banker whose dual roles as opposition leader and fugitive from justice led to legal cases in four countries.
NEWBERRY, South Carolina - The four Tennessee teens who led South Carolina police on a 10-hour chase last week have been extradited.
TUCSON, Arizona - A once-prominent socialite was found guilty Tuesday in the 1996 Tucson car bomb killing of her ex-husband after spending years abroad living a lavish lifestyle across Europe.
JOHANNESBURG - A British man accused of arranging the killing of his wife on their honeymoon was charged with murder in South Africa on Tuesday, hours after arriving from Britain following a lost battle to avoid extradition.
LONDON - A British man accused of arranging the slaying of his wife on their honeymoon was extradited Monday to South Africa to face a murder charge.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - An Italian former executive at a marine hose company has been extradited to the U.S. to face charges in an alleged global price-fixing conspiracy.
MACHIAS, New York - New York State Police say a business clerk extradited from California on a grand larceny warrant has been arrested for embezzling more than $100,000 from a trash container rental company.
LONGVIEW, Washington - Cowlitz County Prosecutor Sue Baur says she plans to extradite John Wayne Thomson from California to stand trial for the slaying death of Longview resident Lori Hamm in 2006.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Authorities have extradited a sexual assault suspect from Guatemala to New Jersey where he fled the county in 2007.
BANGKOK - A Thai court on Monday approved the extradition to India of a Thai man suspected of helping to sell nearly $2 million of arms to an insurgent group.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Romanian government is seeking to extradite a Washington state couple on tax evasion charges.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Mega Ltd., the Internet file-storage company launched last year by indicted entrepreneur Kim Dotcom, announced plans Tuesday to list on New Zealand's stock market.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Law enforcement authorities in North Dakota will extradite a man to South Dakota where he is wanted in connection with an attempted homicide.
PHILIPSBURG, St. Maarten - Officials in the Dutch Caribbean say a judge has approved the extradition of a man arrested in St. Maarten who faces a drug charge in the United States.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe has approved a request asking West Virginia authorities to extradite a man prosecutors have said is a suspect in three unsolved killings in the city of Alexandria over the past decade.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Indicted Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom on Friday lost a ruling in New Zealand's highest court as part of his legal battle to try and avoid extradition to the United States.
DALLAS - Federal prosecutors have indicated they will seek the extradition of a former Mexican governor indicted in the United States for racketeering and money laundering.
NEW YORK - Guatemala's ex-president pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge Tuesday, saying he accepted $2.5 million in bribes to continue to recognize Taiwan diplomatically when he took his government's top position more than a decade ago.
ATLANTA - A Vietnamese national extradited to the U.S. to face charges related to an alleged computer fraud scheme pleaded not guilty Monday in federal court in Atlanta.
LONDON - A convicted Mafia boss returned to his comfortable home in west London on Monday after a judge ruled that overcrowding in Italian prisons could violate his rights.