- Nigerian senator-elect wanted for US drug deal 'arrested' Updated: May-23-15 4:38 pm
LAGOS, Nigeria - Nigerian drug agents Saturday surrounded the house of a senator-elect wanted by the United States in a nearly 20-year-old heroin deal that was the alleged basis for the TV hit "Orange is the New Black."
- Ugandan Islamic extremist fights extradition from Tanzania Updated: May-22-15 12:22 pm
DAR ES SALAAM, Tanzania - An Islamic extremist leader appeared in a Tanzania court on Friday to challenge his extradition home to Uganda, where he is wanted for allegedly ordering deadly attacks on civilians in the 1990s.
- Man extradited from Penn. to face murder charge in Arizona Updated: May-21-15 9:28 pm
PHOENIX - A man has been extradited from Pennsylvania to face prosecution in the killing of a church janitor in Glendale last year.
- Terror suspect wanted in US wins Irish case, walks free Updated: May-21-15 6:13 pm
DUBLIN - An Algerian-born terror suspect wanted in the United States walked free from a Dublin court Thursday after five years behind bars and a two-year legal battle against extradition.
- Arizona man waives extradition in Illinois boy's death Updated: May-21-15 9:02 am
QUINCY, Illinois - An Arizona man has waived extradition on an Illinois first-degree murder charge in the shooting death of a 12-year-old Quincy boy.
- Interpol: Islamic extremist rebel to be extradited to Uganda Updated: May-19-15 9:06 am
KAMPALA, Uganda - An Islamic extremist rebel leader recently arrested in Tanzania is set to be extradited to Uganda after Tanzanian authorities agreed to cooperate, the head of Interpol in Uganda said Tuesday.
- Painting looted by Nazis causes US extradition fight Updated: May-18-15 7:32 pm
NEW YORK - A Russian art dealer living in New York is fighting extradition to Poland to face charges he's in possession of a painting looted by the Nazis.
- Man charged in Virgin Islands killings fighting extradition Updated: May-14-15 2:40 pm
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man accused of fatally stabbing his adoptive parents during a family vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands is fighting extradition to the three-island Caribbean territory.
- Fugitive on lame since 1959 now fighting extradition Updated: May-14-15 3:05 am
COCOA, Florida - An attorney for fugitive who had been on the lam since walking away from a prison farm in 1959 is fighting his extradition back to Ohio after a recent arrest in Florida.
- After 3 trials, Canadian man arraigned again in '88 killings Updated: May-13-15 2:59 pm
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A Canadian man is being held without bail after his arraignment on charges that he and another man killed two Nashua women 27 years ago.
- Massachusetts man faces attempted murder charge in Scotland Updated: May-12-15 7:29 am
PRINCETON, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man has been extradited to Scotland to face an attempted murder charge in connection to the poisoning of a fellow student at the University of St. Andrews.
- Internet company launched by Kim Dotcom fails to list in NZ Updated: May-06-15 2:26 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Internet file-storage company Mega Ltd., launched in 2013 by indicted entrepreneur Kim Dotcom, failed Wednesday in a bid to list on New Zealand's stock market.
- Wanted by the US, Roman Polanski gets film award in Poland Updated: May-02-15 4:18 pm
WARSAW, Poland - Filmmaker Roman Polanski has received a film award and pressed his palms into plaster for the hall of independent cinema stars in Krakow- the same Polish city where a court is weighing a U.S. request for his extradition.
- Austria turns down US extradition request for Ukrainian Updated: Apr-30-15 6:20 pm
VIENNA - An Austrian court on Thursday ruled against a U.S. extradition request for a Ukrainian oligarch suspected of paying millions of dollars in bribes to Indian officials, saying the U.S. move was at least partially politically motivated and not supported by sufficient evidence.
- Guatemala extradites alleged drug kingpin to United States Updated: Apr-30-15 4:28 pm
GUATEMALA CITY - An alleged narco-kingpin wanted in New York for his purported role in an international drug trafficking conspiracy was extradited to the United States on Thursday, Guatemalan authorities said.
- Indiana man won't waive extradition in Madison slaying Updated: Apr-29-15 4:32 pm
MADISON, Indiana - An Indiana man accused of killing a teenager has declined to waive extradition from Kentucky.
- California man awaits extradition to Arizona in a sex case Updated: Apr-28-15 6:20 am
PEORIA, Arizona - A man has been arrested in California and is awaiting extradition to Arizona for allegedly having sex with an underage girl.