- Utah lawmakers honor Olympic bobsled medalist Updated: Mar-04-14 6:15 am
- German bobsled driver Machata banned for 1 year Updated: Mar-03-14 9:16 am
- Former Husker ends bobsled stint with bronze medal Updated: Feb-24-14 7:47 am
- US hoping 7 sliding medals brings more momentum Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- On home ice and snow, Russians win medals tally Updated: Feb-23-14 11:54 am
- Fogt gets 1st Olympic medal of US bobsled career Updated: Feb-23-14 10:07 am
- USA's Steven Holcomb wins 2 bronze medals in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 9:54 am
- Zubkov wins double bobsled gold for Russia Updated: Feb-23-14 9:12 am
- As Olympics close, 4-man finale looks to be epic Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Canada-3 sled crashes in 4-man bobsled at Olympics Updated: Feb-22-14 1:51 pm
- Lueders proving mettle by leading Russia to medals Updated: Feb-21-14 6:43 am
- A different Olympics on TVs across the world Updated: Feb-21-14 5:56 am
- USA's Holcomb healing for 4-man event Updated: Feb-20-14 7:10 am
- Riding in bobsled is rough and tough sledding Updated: Feb-19-14 6:19 am
- US bobsledder calls Olympic selections 'corrupt' Updated: Feb-19-14 3:40 am
- Strong Germans not up to speed in Olympic bobsled Updated: Feb-18-14 4:41 am
- Langton revels in getting his 1st Olympic medal Updated: Feb-18-14 4:09 am
- Holcomb and Langton win 2-man bronze for US Updated: Feb-17-14 2:12 pm
- Zubkov rolls to Olympic 2-man bobsled gold medal Updated: Feb-17-14 1:15 pm
- Shimer quietly fueling US bobsledders with emotion Updated: Feb-15-14 8:46 am
- Americans try again to snap 2-man medal drought Updated: Feb-15-14 7:00 am
- USA's Johnny Quinn is Olympic's "breakout" star Updated: Feb-14-14 8:01 am
- Worker hit by bobsled is stable after surgery Updated: Feb-14-14 3:52 am
- Officials asking how bobsled crashed into worker Updated: Feb-13-14 3:49 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers took a break from their usual business on Monday afternoon to honor an Olympic bobsled medalist.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The German bobsled federation has banned driver Manuel Machata from racing for one year for lending his bobsled to Russia's Vladimir Zubkov, who won two gold medals at the Sochi Olympics.
SHELBY, Nebraska - Former Nebraska football player and Olympic bobsledder Curt Tomasevicz (tahm-uh-SHEHV'-ihtz) has ended his bobsledding career with a bronze medal at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia's post-Soviet athletic decline hit bottom at the Vancouver Olympics, where the once dominant winter sporting nation left with only three gold medals and the daunting task of rebuilding its team in time to host the Sochi Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A couple of years ago, Chris Fogt was serving his country in war. On Sunday, he was representing his country on the medal podium at the Olympic Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Steven Holcomb might as well be driving USA-62.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Alexander Zubkov was given a daunting assignment for his home Olympics. His task: Take to Russian ice and make history, against drivers who have been beating him for years.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Finally, some sliding drama at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One of Canada's three bobsleds has crashed during the second run of the Olympic four-man competition.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Pierre Lueders got to be part of the home team at the Vancouver Games, competing there as the undisputed star of Canadian bobsledding.
In Sweden, commentators have fun with Norway's misfortunes. The Dutch can't get enough of their speedskaters. Japan is so crazy about figure skating they show warmups. Canada is hockey crazy, Russia struggles to stay positive even when things look down and the U.S. salutes its stars with the national anthem as it's time to go to bed.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Moments after Steven Holcomb left the track, an incredulous Russian TV reporter couldn't wait to point out something to USA-1's driver.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Lolo Jones prayed between screams. Aja Evans wanted her mommy. Australia's Heath Spence had his jeans torn apart.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A U.S. bobsledder who was not chosen for the Sochi Games calls the selection process "corrupt" and questions why Lolo Jones received a spot on the women's Olympic roster.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Kevin Kuske was angry. Time to lock the doors, and hide the kids.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Steve Langton's workout regimen is the stuff of legend around the U.S. bobsled team, so much so that a pair of fellow athletes made a video a couple years ago chronicling his exploits.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The first thing Steven Holcomb noticed when he crossed the finish line Monday night was that the Russian fans were wildly cheering.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Winless in the last three years in two-man bobsledding, Alexander Zubkov picked the perfect time and place to put that streak to an emphatic end.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Brian Shimer rarely shows emotion.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Another Olympics, another chance to end the drought for the U.S. bobsled program that has lasted 62 years.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - After the sleek USA-3 bobsled pulled into the finish, a broadcast assistant rushed over in search of the man who unintentionally became a worldwide phenomenon by busting through a locked bathroom door.
SOCHI, Russia - The Russian ice worker struck by a speeding bobsled was conscious and in stable condition Friday after undergoing surgery on two broken legs, Olympic organizers said.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Olympic officials are trying to determine why a worker on the track used for sliding sports at the Sochi Games was in the path of a speeding bobsled that crashed into him, causing leg injuries and a concussion.