- Central Ohio mumps outbreak tops 200 cases Updated: Apr-14-14 7:52 pm
- 2nd round of hepatitis A clinics being held Updated: Apr-11-14 5:58 am
- Iraq scrambles to fight polio surge amid conflict Updated: Apr-10-14 12:13 pm
- Teen meets Globetrotter after 2 amazing shots Updated: Apr-08-14 10:01 am
- Chili's nixes autism event after backlash Updated: Apr-07-14 4:19 pm
- Gay men concerned after LA meningitis deaths Updated: Apr-05-14 11:29 am
- 2 vaccines to be required for ND 7th-graders Updated: Apr-03-14 5:08 pm
- 8 meningitis diagnoses in Los Angeles County Updated: Apr-02-14 3:34 pm
- 2 cases of whooping cough in Pickens County Updated: Apr-01-14 9:28 am
- Vanderbilt hosts forum on the politics of vaccines Updated: Apr-01-14 4:08 am
- Whooping cough cases spike in southwestern Idaho Updated: Mar-31-14 2:55 pm
- India is polio-free after 3 years with no new case Updated: Mar-27-14 9:13 am
- Youth vaccine crackdown advances in Colorado Updated: Mar-21-14 3:37 pm
- Meningitis death tied to Princeton outbreak strain Updated: Mar-18-14 2:52 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A mumps outbreak in central Ohio has grown to more than 200 confirmed cases, public health officials said Monday.
HOPKINTON, New Hampshire - Hepatitis A vaccination clinics are being held as follow-ups to clinics last year during the New Hampshire Health Department's investigation into two cases of the disease in food service employees.
BAGHDAD - Across parts of Iraq, medical teams in white coats and gloves again roam the streets giving children polio vaccines and marking the walls of their homes, fighting a resurgent virus once more taking advantage of the country's turmoil.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A Minnesota eighth-grader who sank two length-of-the-court basketball shots attracted the attention of a Harlem Globetrotter known for his own theatrics.
NEW YORK - Chili's has canceled a fundraiser for a group that states on its website that autism can be triggered by vaccinations, a position widely discredited by the medical community.
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - In the heart of this close-knit gay community, Luke Martel reflects the feelings of many when it comes to a strain of meningitis that has killed three gay men this year in Los Angeles County: He's concerned but not overly so.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Two vaccines that are currently mandatory for North Dakota students starting middle school will be required for all pupils entering seventh grade this fall.
LOS ANGELES - Health officials say eight people in Los Angeles County have been diagnosed with bacterial meningitis so far this year.
PICKENS, South Carolina - Health officials say whooping cough has been reported at two Pickens County schools.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt University is hosting a forum that will look at the political, medical and ethical debates surrounding childhood vaccines.
BOISE, Idaho - Southwestern Idaho health officials say whooping cough cases are on the rise in Ada and Canyon Counties.
SHAHPARA, India - The scourge of polio ends in India with a lively 4-year-old girl, Rukhsar Khatoon, who became ill as a baby after her parents forgot to get her vaccinated.
DENVER - Colorado parents seeking to exempt their children from vaccinations for personal reasons would face required education under a proposal that advanced in the state House Friday.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia college student died of the same type of meningitis that caused an outbreak at Princeton University in New Jersey, suggesting the strain might still exist on the Ivy League campus despite a massive vaccination effort, federal health officials said Tuesday.