- Pharmacy growth boosts Walgreen key sales figure Updated: Mar-05-14 10:01 am
- Agency says flu vaccine for uninsured adults gone Updated: Mar-05-14 5:05 am
- Patients may have been exposed to measles Updated: Mar-03-14 9:25 am
- EXCHANGE: Man humbled by rare flu complication Updated: Mar-02-14 5:05 am
- California health officials: Outbreaks not linked Updated: Feb-28-14 1:41 pm
- New Mexico flu vaccination for children above US Updated: Feb-27-14 1:16 pm
- Novartis meningitis vaccine used at 2nd US campus Updated: Feb-24-14 8:25 am
- Oregon looks to new law to increase vaccinations Updated: Feb-23-14 8:08 am
- Flu season waning; younger adults hit hardest Updated: Feb-20-14 3:39 pm
- Mumps going around at NY's Fordham U Updated: Feb-20-14 8:22 am
- NIH gives Vanderbilt $1.4 for AIDS research Updated: Feb-17-14 4:08 am
- Pakistani polio strain threatens global campaign Updated: Feb-17-14 2:32 am
- Princeton offers second dose of meningitis vaccine Updated: Feb-16-14 3:29 pm
- California officials warn of measles exposure Updated: Feb-14-14 7:13 pm
- Calif officials warn of possible measles exposure Updated: Feb-13-14 8:16 pm
- School nurse fined for forging signature on form Updated: Feb-13-14 11:22 am
- Afghan capital sees 1st polio case since 2001 Updated: Feb-11-14 3:50 pm
DEERFIELD, Illinois - Walgreen Co. said Wednesday that a key sales figure rose last month, boosted by stronger growth at its pharmacies and an increase in the number of flu shots it administered.
WICHITA, Kansas - The Sedgwick County Health Department has run out of flu vaccine for uninsured adults.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - State health officials say patients at two Rhode Island hospitals may have been exposed to measles.
CROPSEY, Illinois - Jeff Noyd was a retired police and fire officer who did just about everything on the farm.
SAN FRANCISCO - Small but unusual outbreaks of tuberculosis, measles and an extremely rare polio-like disease in several regions across California have set off concerns about the risks of exposure. All the infectious disease reports are actively being investigated, and California health officials say it is sheer coincidence that they arose at the same time.
ALBUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico has a flu vaccination rate for children significantly above the national average.
GENEVA - Swiss drug maker Novartis says a second U.S. university is using its new vaccine against meningitis B.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon leads the nation in the percentage of kids entering kindergarten with non-medical waivers for one or more vaccinations. State health officials hope a law taking effect March 1 changes that by requiring parents to get the facts before opting out.
ATLANTA - Flu season seems to be winding down, and it's been an odd one.
NEW YORK - Officials say some students at Fordham University in the Bronx have been sick with the mumps.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The National Institutes of Health has given Vanderbilt University a $1.4 million grant to continue its research into the treatment and the development a vaccine to prevent the virus that causes AIDS.
PESHAWAR, Pakistan - Just a few weeks ago, 11-month-old Shaista was pulling herself up, giggling as she took her first wobbly steps with the helping hand of her teenage mother.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Princeton University is offering booster shots for students and staff who received the meningitis B vaccine late last year.
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco Bay Area health officials issued a public warning that a college student with measles could have exposed thousands of others when he attended classes and rode public transit.
BERKELEY, California - San Francisco Bay Area officials say a University of California, Berkeley student infected with measles could have exposed others by attending classes and riding public transit.
KENAI, Alaska - A former Soldotna school nurse has been sentenced to 80 hours of community service and fined $1,500 for tampering with public records.
KABUL, Afghanistan - A young girl from Kabul has been diagnosed with polio, the first case linked to Afghanistan's capital since the fall of the Taliban in 2001, according to officials.