- Braun homers twice, rallies Brewers over Pirates Updated: Apr-19-14 10:36 pm
- White Sox put Paulino on DL with rotator cuff Updated: Apr-19-14 7:42 pm
- Pirates activate C Stewart, cut 1B Ishikawa Updated: Apr-19-14 5:06 pm
- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Va. Beach mulls arena that could lure NBA, NHL Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 am
- Arkansas State holds annual spring football game Updated: Apr-19-14 11:47 am
- Mets trade 1B Ike Davis to Pirates Updated: Apr-18-14 11:35 pm
- D'Antoni to meet with Lakers soon about future Updated: Apr-18-14 8:56 pm
- A's lefty reliever Doolittle gets 5-year deal Updated: Apr-18-14 8:47 pm
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success' Updated: Apr-18-14 7:36 pm
- Angels call up Wall, send Alvarez down Updated: Apr-18-14 6:51 pm
- Suns GM confident Bledsoe will be back next year Updated: Apr-18-14 6:50 pm
- Bobcats F Douglas-Roberts makes most of 2nd chance Updated: Apr-18-14 6:12 pm
- Georgia Tech hires N'Diaye as assistant coach Updated: Apr-18-14 4:14 pm
- Tulsa hires Frank Haith as new hoops coach Updated: Apr-18-14 4:12 pm
- Silver wants age limit change, no rush on others Updated: Apr-18-14 3:44 pm
- Pistons using search firm to help find new GM Updated: Apr-18-14 1:34 pm
- Saints bring back WR Meachem Updated: Apr-18-14 12:50 pm
- Tulsa businessman Kaiser joins Thunder ownership Updated: Apr-18-14 12:29 pm
- 'Miracle on Ice' gold medal to be auctioned Updated: Apr-18-14 11:23 am
- LA Lakers wrap lousy season with uncertain future Updated: Apr-17-14 8:47 pm
- Celtics' boss Ainge faces 2nd rebuilding offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 8:06 pm
- Knicks' season over, focus is on Anthony's future Updated: Apr-17-14 7:42 pm
- Alderman: New arena might need regional sales tax Updated: Apr-17-14 6:49 pm
- Disappointed Wolves enter offseason of uncertainty Updated: Apr-17-14 6:27 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Chicago White Sox right-hander Felipe Paulino was put on the disabled list Saturday because of right rotator cuff inflammation.
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - The Virginia Beach metropolitan area is one of the largest in the country without a major professional sports team, and numerous attempts to lure one here have repeatedly left sports fans in the area disappointed.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State football team has held its first spring game under new head coach Blake Anderson.
EL SEGUNDO, California - Mike D'Antoni was still the Los Angeles Lakers' coach when he left their training complex to spend the Easter weekend out of town with his family.
OAKLAND, California - In three short years, Sean Doolittle transformed himself from a top first base prospect into a shut-down reliever.
PHILADELPHIA - Billions of dollars couldn't console Philadelphia 76ers owner Joshua Harris this season. Ok, maybe just a little.
PHOENIX - Phoenix Suns general manager Ryan McDonough is plotting the team's future after an unexpectedly successfully season, and he's confident that future includes Eric Bledsoe.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats guard Chris Douglas-Roberts remembers feeling so depressed last year that he didn't want to get out of bed.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory has added Coastal Carolina assistant and former NBA player Mamadou N'Diaye to his coaching staff.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa hired Frank Haith of Missouri as its men's basketball coach Friday, landing a major-conference coach to lead the Golden Hurricane's transition from Conference USA to the American Athletic Conference this summer.
NEW YORK - Even as the NBA prepares for a draft that could be headlined by freshmen, Commissioner Adam Silver remains committed to keeping them in college.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons will use the executive search firm Korn Ferry to help with their pursuit of a new general manager.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Tulsa businessman George B. Kaiser has joined the Oklahoma City Thunder's ownership team.
MINNEAPOLIS - One of the Olympic gold medals earned after the famed "Miracle on Ice" hockey game in 1980 will be auctioned beginning next week.
LOS ANGELES - Although one of the worst seasons in Los Angeles Lakers history mercifully ended Wednesday night in San Antonio, the drama around the 16-time NBA champions is never finished.
BOSTON - The third-worst season in Boston Celtics history is over, leaving Danny Ainge with plenty of problems as he continues to rebuild the team.
GREENBURGH, New York - Carmelo Anthony said he wants to stay in New York, and said he wants to win.
MILWAUKEE - Seated at a table on the Milwaukee Bucks' home court, Peter Zehren looked around the BMO Harris Bradley Center on Thursday and acknowledged that the facilities look out of date. But the Milwaukee resident was firm when he said taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for an upgrade.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love sat in front of his locker after the Minnesota Timberwolves' season came to a close, his sixth year in the NBA and his sixth without a trip to the playoffs.