- Longtime Buffalo Bills broadcaster Van Miller dies at 87 Updated: Jul-18-15 7:31 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The voice of the Buffalo Bills from the team's earliest days in the AFL has died at age 87.
- Alabama broadcasters remember Tide radio legend Doug Layton Updated: Jul-18-15 9:04 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Doug Layton, a familiar voice to Birmingham radio listeners for more than a half-century, died Wednesday night in his Vestavia Hills home following a long battle with cancer. He was 81 years old.
- Review: Apple Music has everything, perhaps too much Updated: Jul-16-15 4:40 am
LOS ANGELES - Apple's new music service is a valiant effort to catch up in the emerging business of offering unlimited music on demand for a monthly price. It does so while acknowledging the legacy of iTunes, the world's most popular store for buying individual songs to own.
- Local radio personality gets chance at 'The Voice' Updated: Jul-14-15 3:05 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Everything is falling into place for Patricia Valencia. On Saturday, the Las Cruces native boarded a plane in El Paso, bound for Los Angeles where she has a private audition, singing in front of producers for the NBC show, "The Voice."
- Playing the Lower Keys: Concert piped underwater in Florida Updated: Jul-11-15 5:02 pm
BIG PINE KEY, Florida - Hundreds of music-loving snorkelers and divers, joined by distance swimmer Diana Nyad, ducked beneath the waves Saturday as a radio station broadcast a concert underwater at the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
- Hundreds gather for underwater radio broadcast in Florida Updated: Jul-11-15 3:17 pm
BIG PINE KEY, Florida - Hundreds of divers and snorkelers submerged Saturday to listen to a local radio station's four-hour concert piped beneath the sea in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
- Memphis Redbirds broadcaster still loves calling baseball Updated: Jul-11-15 1:07 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Bottom of the first inning at AutoZone Park, and Redbirds first baseman Dan Johnson is in the batter's box. Oklahoma City's pitcher winds and delivers and Johnson, a left-handed hitter, swings and makes contact. Loud contact.
- Purr now, play later: Cats take it easy for 'Paw Star Game' Updated: Jul-10-15 1:09 pm
LOS ANGELES - There's no meowing in baseball - until now.
- Curtis Conway joins Chargers' radio broadcast team Updated: Jul-09-15 4:29 pm
SAN DIEGO - Former NFL wide receiver Curtis Conway and recently retired center Nick Hardwick have joined the San Diego Chargers' radio broadcast team.
- Radio host convicted in $10 million fraud gets probation Updated: Jul-07-15 6:37 pm
CHICAGO - A suburban Chicago lawyer who hosted a syndicated radio talk show has received a probation sentence for defrauding lenders out of nearly $10 million in a mortgage fraud scheme.
- ESPN's Jackson wins Pro Football Hall's broadcasting award Updated: Jul-07-15 2:57 pm
CANTON, Ohio - ESPN broadcaster Tom Jackson has won the Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award.
- Mets broadcaster doing fine after health issue Updated: Jul-03-15 11:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - New York Mets radio play-by-play man Howie Rose is back in New York and doing fine, after an episode on the team's coast-to-coast flight in which he passed out from dehydration - forcing the plane to make an emergency stop in Detroit so that he could get medical attention.
- Dr. Dre announces new radio show on Apple Music service Updated: Jul-03-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - Dr. Dre will be busting through your speakers with a new radio show on Apple Music.
- Luke Bryan, Paisley, Bentley headline 1st NYC country fest Updated: Jun-28-15 11:18 am
NEW YORK - The Big Apple has a country music radio station, and country music stars of all sizes regularly perform and sell out New York City: Shania Twain is headlining Madison Square Garden this week.